Forum

Channel groups & server groups

Hey,

is there a way to seperate channel groups from server groups?

I want to have some channel groups like channel moderator and channel join. A channel admin should be able to assign these groups to people in his channel, channel moderator should also be able to assign channel join. In addition I want to have a global supporter group (server group) and a „banned from support“ group. Supporters should be able to assign banned from support, but they shouldn‘t be able to assign themselves a channel group. Of course the group member add power of the channel mod has to be lower than the needed group member add power of banned from support. Otherwise channel moderators would not be able to assign the banned from support group. But if the needed group member add power of the banned from support group is higher then the needed group member add power of the channel groups, supporters are able to assign themselves also channel groups.
    To sum it up, on the one hand supporters should be able to assign a banned from support group but shouldn‘t be able to assign channel groups and on the other hand channel groups (channel moderator ans channel admin) should be able to assign channel groups but shouldn‘t be able to assign server groups (banned from support). Is there a way to do this?

I hope you understand my problem.

Best regards,
    Tim

hi,

if the supporter are not a allowed to give any groups to themselves only, then yes. otherwise you need 3rd party apps. if im right'

Thread Information