Forum

Can't add my server to any webpage. (For ex. Gametracker, tsviewer.com)

My problem is that when i want to add my server to a webpage, for example gametracker i can't. Yesterday i created a server with vps (Windows Server 2016). Then i configured it. I was able to join to the server, and my friends as well. But when i try to add it to a webpage it says this:

TSViewer:
    The server did not reply within the required timeout period. Maybe the server is offline or you've entered an invalid TCP query port.

If the server is online and the ports are 100% correct then it could be a port forwarding problem. If you are hosting yourself check the router and firewall settings.

If the server is online but you cant be sure about the correct query port ask your provider or you could try a port scan on this TeamSpeak server IP (in some countries illegal).

Gametracker:
    Your server is currently offline.
    GameTracker needs your server to be online before you can add it to our database. Please restart your server and make sure it's up before hitting ADD SERVER again.
    You entered the wrong query port.
    Please update your query port and hit scan again
    Your server is firewalled.
    Please turn off any firewall you have that may block scanning or whitelist the gametracker scanning IP addresses:
    Your server isn't configured to respond to scan requests. To configure your server to respond properly to GameTracker.com scan requests, please visit this forum thread.

I hope you guys know whats the problem. Thanks for the help.

You got plenty of answers via the websites error messages but the best way to test query yourself is by using an admin tool like yatqa.

If you get host not found then most likely your domain isnt working,
    If you get Connection timed out then most likely your IP isnt working or a firewall issue,
    If you get connection refused then most likely your query port is wrong or closed,
    If you get You are banned then you have to add the ips to the query_whitelist.txt
    And if you can connect but are unable to see the channels and users and yatqa reports missing permissions, well then its a permission error

Thread Information