Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Upcoming server 3.3 beta (this week) and stable (no release date set) will fix this.

Edit
    Snapshots will also save last connection from clients.
    Last edited by dante696; June 26th, 2018 at 01:27 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I hope it fixes that :-)

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    1970? That must have been an early version of TeamSpeak.
    If the connect time is not updated, people will sooner or later see the server purging "outdated" client database entries that they might consider relevant (if that purging feature still works, which I am not sure of).
    XDDD. let me explain a bit why it shows that date....
    In programming terms, there are a lot of ways to store date values. TeamSpeak3 stores it in timestamp format. When the timestamp date is equal to 0, the date will be 70-01-01 01:00 "by default".

Just a TIP

Quote Originally Posted by DalexHD View Post

XDDD. let me explain a bit why it shows that date....
    In programming terms, there are a lot of ways to store date values. TeamSpeak3 stores it in timestamp format. When the timestamp date is equal to 0, the date will be 70-01-01 01:00 "by default".

Just a TIP
    numma_cway is developer of YaTQA, the software you are using, if you were not aware, so I would very much assume he knows this stuff very well. Please consider the option of not trying to be a smartass next time.

Just a TIP

Sorry, but It was not my intention xd.

Server query returning unexpected results

Hello,

I administer a TeamSpeak server with the TS3 PHP Framework. Recently, we started getting complaints that our management tool was misreporting information on several users (seems about 50 out of 3000 regular users right now). I've traced the error to the information returned from clientdblist. Specifically, it seems the value for client_lastconnected may not be correct/usable. In the sample data below (sanitized of course) client_lastconnected is 0, however, this user had connected within the previous 72 hours.

Code:
    cldbid=14869 client_unique_identifier=abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz= client_nickname=Client_Nickname client_created=1477155101 client_lastconnected=0 client_totalconnections=775 client_description client_lastip=x.x.x.x
    I tried an experiment with clients connected and not connected to see if the value of 0 had suddenly started representing that the user was currently connected, but that does not seem to be the case.

I'm afraid I'm now past my ability to investigate the issue and would appreciate any help.
    Last edited by dante696; July 17th, 2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: merged

This is a bug in server 3.2.0.
    Server 3.3.0 will fix this. Beta 3.3.0 information and download can be found here
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    This is a bug in server 3.2.0.
    Server 3.3.0 will fix this. Beta 3.3.0 information and download can be found here
    Thank you Dante. Just to be clear, this thread is referencing clientinfo and clientdbinfo. Is clientdblist also addressed?

It's an error in the database.
    Every action asking for last connected property (when user did connect on 3.2 for first time) will get nothing.

Benutzerdatenbank seit Update nicht mehr richtig aktuell

Hallo an alle hier

Ich hab seit dem letzten Server Update auf 3.2.0 folgendes Problem

Ich kann unter der Rubrik Alle Clients Anzeigen nur noch sehr unregelmäßig die Clients die auf meinem Server waren sehen.

Gemeint ist damit das es mir nicht richtig anzeigt wer wann das letzte mal Online auf dem Server war.

Es kommt sogar vor das er Benutzer die nur Rein und wieder Raus gehen überhaupt nicht speichert.

Soll das so sein oder ist das ein Fehler ? Und sollte es ein Fehler oder Bug sein wie kann man es beheben ?

Bin über jede Hilfe sehr dankbar.
    Last edited by dante696; July 25th, 2018 at 07:28 AM. Reason: merged

Server 3.3.0 wird den Bug beheben.

Thread Information