Forum

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 233
  1. #31
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    numma answered this. 3rd party tool faking it.

    Reporting these trolls is useless. Sorry. Just ignore them and their stories that they own it. They don't.
    I believe there are some tools that can automatically kick people who have these fake versions.

    Didn't you do a client update that hides these fake icons too?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,151
    The update prevented to show more than 3 badges.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The update prevented to show more than 3 badges.
    Ah right, any plans on an update for the server to check if the client is supposed to have those badges at all?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    540
    There will be no such change until TS5

  5. #35
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Posts
    9

    MyTeamspeak early adopter

    Hallo,

    ich habe bemerkt, das es ein neues Abzeichen von Teamspeak gibt. Das so genante "MyTeamspeak early adopter". Wie kann man dieses bekommen bzw. was muss man erfüllen um dieses Abzeichen zu bekommen?

    Ich würde mich über jede Antwort freuen. ^^

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    TwodoHD
    Last edited by dante696; June 23rd, 2018 at 10:04 PM. Reason: merged

  6. #36
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Thüringen
    Posts
    341
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...es-(June-2018)

    Bitte schaue dir diesen Thread dazu an.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    June 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    55
    Official TeamSpeak Gamer
    Register a myTeamSpeak account after mentioned date X.
    *It could be that you also get it when you already own a myTeamSpeak account.

    What date exactly?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,151
    Why didn't you read my full post? It's in the first line.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Already owning a myTeamSpeak account before date X. I don't know the exact date at this moment but the date is in the past already.
    There are no more details I can tell you.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    4

    Hello,

    I would like to know why I saw people already having 3badges on their account?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,151
    Answered in post #30
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  11. #41
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    24

    pyTSon

    Hello everybody,

    a guy came on my ts and had Creator of 5 Teamspeak Addons and Teamspeak Jedi Badge and i asked him how he get that.
    He said that he got this with pyTSon and the Custom Badge Script. Is that allowed or can he get a ban if he use this?

    Thanks and regards,
    NiceKype
    Last edited by dante696; July 9th, 2018 at 08:30 PM. Reason: merged

  12. #42
    Join Date
    June 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceKype View Post
    Hello everybody,

    a guy came on my ts and had Creator of 5 Teamspeak Addons and Teamspeak Jedi Badge and i asked him how he get that.
    He said that he got this with pyTSon and the Custom Badge Script. Is that allowed or can he get a ban if he use this?

    Thanks and regards,
    NiceKype
    It shouldn't be allowed but you won't get ban because it's just a simple plugin. Just ignore that kind of people that use plugins to have badges because there are people that work legit to get them. But only people with removed we don't advertise it on forum can see the badges of people who use custombadges with removed we don't advertise it on forum
    Last edited by dante696; August 2nd, 2018 at 02:52 PM.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    April 2017
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by -|GOLD|- View Post
    It shouldn't be allowed but you won't get ban because it's just a simple plugin. Just ignore that kind of people that use plugins to have badges because there are people that work legit to get them. But only people with removed we don't advertise it on forum can see the badges of people who use custombadges with removed we don't advertise it on forum
    You are wrong, not only people using removed we don't advertise it on forum can see the badges but everyone else can see them
    Last edited by dante696; August 8th, 2018 at 01:25 PM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    April 2017
    Posts
    13
    About the badges.. I Haven't received any e-mail on my inbox yet.
    Did something happen I'm not aware of? or are we still waiting for the announcement?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    425
    Well, I think we still need to wait a while, there're still no official news 'bout the new badges.
    Subscribe the teamspeak newsletter if you don't want to miss any news.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Resolved] Badges Bugs (More than 3 badges / Badges user do not own)
    By hisroyal in forum Bug Reports [EN/DE]
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: April 29th, 2019, 10:06 AM
  2. [On Todo] Teamspeak 3.1.8 Android, copyright not modified in 2018
    By Dony1131 in forum Android
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2018, 07:05 PM
  3. Atomic time change today (june 30) - server consequence ?
    By haflingerg in forum Server Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •