Forum

Teamspeak mic errors: ts3 keeps cutting out mic input

So yesterday I updated to 3.1.9 (because server required latest update, otherwise I don't update anything cause it usually breaks something) and I've been having issues.

The mic keeps cutting out if I talk more that about 2 seconds, and then for the next few seconds there is no sound from my mic. I can say a word like "yes" and "no" or other quick answers but if I talk for any longer it just cuts out and no sound. No matter what setting I choose, Push to talk, continues or voice activation it all cuts out. And all of this happened since yesterday when I updated TS3.

If I turn on "listen to this device" in the recording devices in windows, I can hear myself no problem with no interruptions.

Does anyone know a fix to this? I use ts3 everyday to play with my friends, and I can't really thanks to these interruptions.

Hello,

Play arround with this and see if it fixes it..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tt.png 
Views:	531 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	16759

The "cuts out" problem is from the mic "sensitivity", it may also be caused by the mic configuration

My mic config. as an example:

Name:	ok.png 
Views:	316 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	16760
    if i move it left, the mic start cutting off

Problem solved

I've fixed it.

As you suggested I tried various voice activation levels, but none of them seemed to help. Giving sound boost as well as many other settings did not seem to fix it.

So I decided to do what fixed many of my problems lasts time for a different problem, I'll just update my drivers. So I go and check and to my surprise these was a sound driver update (even though I updated everything a few months ago).

Name:	aaahaaaaha.png 
Views:	238 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	16764

I let all the updates download and install, restarted the PC and joined my ts3 server and everything seemed to be working fine.

Thanks for trying to help. Now I need to find a way to put this thread on "Solved" and hopefully if anyone else is having these problems, to go and check if the drivers are updated.

Thread Information