Forum

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Questions regarding to TS5

Hey! Im Very very exited about Teamspeak 5 Because we finally get something modern xD

But i also have some questions.

Will there still be Free Teamspeak5.exe Server files for pple whit VServers or Dedicated servers.

and will the Rights system get more features ?

Will there be a text-channel system like in Discord ? or will it be VoIP Only like TS3.

Thanks for all tem awesome answers <3

will be there compactibilty to ts3 ?

TeamSpeak 5 compatibility

Hello, I am French and I use Teamspeak from now on 3 years and I find that really great that one big updated piece of news(short story) is planned, I waited for that since very for a very long time especially that with discord become it to complicate (even if for me Teamspeak remains the number 1)

Many people connect on my current Teamspeak and I wanted to ask you if Teamspeak 5 will be compatible with the users Teamspeak 3 to facilitate the transfer ?

Thanks
    Last edited by dante696; June 15th, 2018 at 09:28 AM. Reason: merged

You may have noticed that the announcement says TeamSpeak 5 client. So I guess it uses the TeamSpeak 3 server. So unless TeamSpeak releases a TeamSpeak 3 server that supports only TeamSpeak 5 clients, I guess all these products will be compatible.

Teamspeak 5 is coming very soon!

Hello all
    Any 1 have more news about teamspeak5 ?

https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads#ts5
    Last edited by dante696; June 14th, 2018 at 09:56 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkhou View Post
    Will there still be Free Teamspeak5.exe Server files for pple whit VServers or Dedicated servers.
    The server software is already available for download.

If that's the case, then it's a smart move!

TS3 to TS5 questions

337/5000
    what about the one who has had a npl lie for more than 3 years, do they get a npl license with 10 servers / 512 locks?

and is the transition to ts5 just an update of the ts3 server and that is a big update to ts5 so that you do not have to rebuild everything?

and question 3 is: does the server query also remain on the new ts5?

and another question, the icons that are bigger than 16x16 pls
    Last edited by dante696; June 17th, 2018 at 07:15 PM. Reason: merged and merged and merged

Quote Originally Posted by .sgt_ben_dover. View Post
    and another question, the icons that are bigger than 16x16 pls
    I'm not sure what you are referring to, but icons are no longer limited to 16x16 since ages.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I'm not sure what you are referring to, but icons are no longer limited to 16x16 since ages.
    What are you talking about, Group Icons have always been limited to 16x16 and 8kb in size or something like this.

Edit: yeah I tested it, uploaded a 24x24 with less than 8kb which works but its displayed with all the others as 16x16

8kb is the limit you set in your permissions. There is no limit in TeamSpeak.
    You are supposed to upload icons in SVG format, which is the format people use for non-photographic images on the web. Those files are really small if created correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    8kb is the limit you set in your permissions. There is no limit in TeamSpeak.
    You are supposed to upload icons in SVG format, which is the format people use for non-photographic images on the web. Those files are really small if created correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    What are you talking about, Group Icons have always been limited to 16x16 and 8kb in size or something like this.

Edit: yeah I tested it, uploaded a 24x24 with less than 8kb which works but its displayed with all the others as 16x16
    thanks for the info
    Last edited by dante696; June 22nd, 2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts and duplicate post removed

Bestehende NPL-Lizenz und Teamspeak5

Hallo,

ich besitze aktuell eine NPL Lizenz für den Teamspeak 3.

Wird diese auch für den Teamspeak 5 gültig sein, oder gibt es dort ein komplett neues Lizenzsystem?
    Last edited by dante696; July 2nd, 2018 at 11:24 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Chelrid View Post
    Hallo,

ich besitze aktuell eine NPL Lizenz für den Teamspeak 3.

Wird diese auch für den Teamspeak 5 gültig sein, oder gibt es dort ein komplett neues Lizenzsystem?
    Ich denke die derzeitigen NPL werden bestehen bleiben und gelten auch für TS5. Begründe das mal mit den derzeitigen änderungen der NPL Lizenz Regeln.

TeamSpeak 5 Soll ja soweit ich weiß, nur als "Client" erscheinen. Damit kannst du dann ganz normal auf die TeamSpeak Server verbinden die es bereits gibt. Denn gäbe es auch eine extra Server Version von TS5, dann würden die nicht mal eben noch die NPL Regeln überarbeiten.

Ich denke aber dass @dante696 oder so genaueres sagen könnte?

Quote Originally Posted by romaN1989 View Post
    Ich denke aber dass @dante696 oder so genaueres sagen könnte?
    Jain

I cannot go into details about TS5.
    What I can say is that NPL owners do not have to worry about the current changes on the NPL.

German / Deutsch
    Zu TS5 kann ich nicht ins Detail gehen.
    Was ich sagen kann ist, dass NPL Besitzer sich wegen den aktuellen Änderungen an der NPL keine Sorgen machen müssen.
    Last edited by dante696; July 3rd, 2018 at 05:48 PM. Reason: quote added, changed german reply
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

Thread Information