Forum

Page 107 of 116 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1738

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    This is actually not new and already listed on reddit.

(Sorry for the boring post, annoyed TeamSpeak fans.)
    It's been in the server beta for a couple of weeks

Maybe we’ll see/hear something on TS5 at E3 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Maybe we’ll see/hear something on TS5 at E3 maybe?
    Nahh... but maybe at the gamescom at this summer... 20.08-24.08 2019
    They're always at gamescom live on stage but they don't present anything at E3... usualy.

If they wanted to make a big impact E3 would be the closest time, I doubt they should wait until Gamescom I'm pretty nobody wants to wait that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    If they wanted to make a big impact E3 would be the closest time, I doubt they should wait until Gamescom I'm pretty nobody wants to wait that long.
    I'm telling you right now, there is no way the TS5 BETA will come out till E3 which is on 11th June.

Gamescom 2019 is looking actually good i hope they will be done by then.
    Last edited by RealSYOX; June 1st, 2019 at 04:16 PM. Reason: typo

So we have to wait another two and a half months? That's crazy, they should just come out and say it then rather than make us think it could come out any time.

See 10th June is the release date for 3.3.0 client of TS3 I can bet they are in no condition to release TS5 even for closed beta by E3. I think they will be able to release the microsite somewhere near gamescom 2019 and TS5 comes like 3-6 months after that which means the hopes are high and bright for 2020.

If they cannot find any way to bring TS5 by 2020 then i guess teamspeak is truly finished and they will just shut down the entire project sooner or later.

I know that Planet Teamspeak is not associated with TS Community but its owned by one of the staff members and its been down for almost 3 days now. The funny thing is they are too busy doing other things that the staff members consider TS5 development as a part time job.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It says Q4, as in quarter 4 of 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkhou View Post
    Hey! Im Very very exited about Teamspeak 5 Because we finally get something modern xD

But i also have some questions.

Will there still be Free Teamspeak5.exe Server files for pple whit VServers or Dedicated servers.

and will the Rights system
    get more features ?

Will there be a text-channel system like in Discord ? or will it be VoIP Only like TS3.

Thanks for all tem awesome answers <3
    I guess it uses the TeamSpeak 3 server. So unless TeamSpeak releases a TeamSpeak 3 server that supports only TeamSpeak 5 clients, I guess all these products will be compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    I know that Planet Teamspeak is not associated with TS Community but its owned by one of the staff members and its been down for almost 3 days now. The funny thing is they are too busy doing other things that the staff members consider TS5 development as a part time job.
    What do you mean by Planet TeamSpeak is down? Maybe I understood it wrong what you were trying to say, but the teamspeak is totally fine.
    Last edited by RealSYOX; June 2nd, 2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    What do you mean by Planet TeamSpeak is down? Maybe I understood wrong what you were trying to say, but the teamspeak is totally fine.
    Then its just down for me. The ts is not working for me.

Hello, I do not know why you write like this. TS5 will be how it will be finished
    It is not so easy, it can be in itself ready but to go well to test it must be a server and rather without this the same customer is suitable for the basket
    Give them a job and you do not write any unnecessary posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majcon View Post
    Hello, I do not know why you write like this. TS5 will be how it will be finished
    It is not so easy, it can be in itself ready but to go well to test it must be a server and rather without this the same customer is suitable for the basket
    Give them a job and you do not write any unnecessary posts
    I'll need a Ph.D in Ingles to understand this buddy.

Honestly the one who started the disaster by announcing TS5 before they were even ready to put some diapers around their fat Tim are responsible for this ranting on the forums and everywhere else on the social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    I'll need a Ph.D in Ingles to understand this buddy.
    Doing him dirty xD, not everyone is good at English.

Secondly i still don't understand how people are "crying" about the Q4 2018 thing, like it happened... damn get over it!
    You cannot change the fact that it happened, and now the developers are working their butts off to deliver us a brand-new client with new features and a new Design etc.

Yes maybe it was also too early to announce the 100 Winners that have to wait for their beta access now.
    And yes i also understand us (The Community), we have a right to be kinda mad at teamspeak for the fails they had.
    But we can't change that it happened and now we have to wait for the TeamSpeak 5 client and continue to support TeamSpeak.

Peace

Secondly i still don't understand how people are "crying" about the Q4 2018 thing, like it happened... damn get over it!
    You cannot change the fact that it happened, and now the developers are working their butts off to deliver us a brand-new client with new features and a new Design etc.

Yes maybe it was also too early to announce the 100 Winners that have to wait for their beta access now.
    And yes i also understand us (The Community), we have a right to be kinda mad at teamspeak for the fails they had.
    But we can't change that it happened and now we have to wait for the TeamSpeak 5 client and continue to support TeamSpeak.

Peace
    Yeah mate I can bet only the die hard supporters of TS are still looking for bullshit on this thread for now.

We will continue to support them.

Peace
    The point is, they didnt just do it once, but multiple times. Also they fucked up everything else which they could possible fuck up regarding their communication. Combined with the fact that they did not innovate for years it is absolutely reasonable to be mad on teamspeak

Thread Information