Forum

Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1760

Thread: TS5 discussion

Okay peeps TS5 is not even at alpha how can there be a beta!!!! please see diagram on this.. so you can get a picture of the situation.They are probably going to erased this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	release-channels-lifecycle.png 
Views:	1118 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	17941

Quote Originally Posted by tucamote View Post
    Okay peeps TS5 is not even at alpha how can there be a beta!!!! please see diagram on this.. so you can get a picture of the situation.They are probably going to erased this

Source? Doesn't look real to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebu1331 View Post
    Source? Doesn't look real to me.
    LOL i used a diagram from google to show where teamspeak was at never said this was an official road map. This is usually how stuff works. just wanted to point out the stages of how stuff is released.

I think they only have one dev who has another fulltime job and only works for TS5 on the weekends.

Okay peeps TS5 is not even at alpha how can there be a beta!!!!
    You sure?

https://twitter.com/syoxTS/status/1136667485443436547

closed alpha has been going for a while....you might want to read some posts on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunarito View Post
    You sure?

https://twitter.com/syoxTS/status/1136667485443436547

closed alpha has been going for a while....you might want to read some posts on here...
    cool that is me

btw if you guys want to stay up to date with the TeamSpeak Version go check this site out ************
    Last edited by ScP; June 13th, 2019 at 08:18 PM. Reason: link removed

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    cool that is me
    Yeah I am silently following you, since you give out some interesting information on TS5 or at least you are the person I can see it from first for some reason. Also on another note, the newer alpha versions aren't shown in the linux part of "client versions" which makes you or your status way more reliable regarding the current version, since you seem to immediately post upon seeing it ^^

Edit: And it isn't updated as fast as you do in the windows part as well

Yeah I am silently following you, since you give out some interesting information on TS5 or at least you are the person I can see it from first for some reason. Also on another note, the newer alpha versions aren't shown in the linux part of "client versions" which makes you or your status way more reliable regarding the current version, since you seem to immediately post upon seeing it ^^

Edit: And it isn't updated as fast as you do in the windows part as well
    that is kinda true,
    i have my sources and can post the newest version pretty quick when im home or at my phone. Also i don't see anyone else posting or talking about the alpha versions anywhere, that is why im doing it. I want to show the peeps that TeamSpeak 5 is actually in Development because a lot of people think they are not doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    that is kinda true,
    i have my sources and can post the newest version pretty quick when im home or at my phone. Also i don't see anyone else posting or talking about the alpha versions anywhere, that is why im doing it. I want to show the peeps that TeamSpeak 5 is actually in Development because a lot of people think they are not doing anything.
    And sadly many people don't bother looking it up on social, but let there frustration out here on the boards and kind of cursing at teamspeak. Like I am kind of defending them here, but by no means do I think they have done the best they could. Some people just want to see the world burn by not looking hard enough. I think some minor progress should be shown somehow , somehow from teamspeak officially, even if its just a screenshot of the current w-i-p build id's like you are doing. That would probably be welcome for some lazy dudes or dudeens (stolen from LeFloid, german youtuber). Anyway, I see you doing that and I am glad you are doing it, so thanks for that! Will keep following you as well as how the development goes and I will keep waiting for Teamspeak 5.

And sadly many people don't bother looking it up on social, but let there frustration out here on the boards and kind of cursing at teamspeak. Like I am kind of defending them here, but by no means do I think they have done the best they could.
    You are right. They are doing their best they can, to not communicate with their community.
    But I'm glad that they finally doing some Alpha stuff with TS5.
    I mean open beta was only dated to be released 6 or 9 months ago (depending how you define "release in Q4"), so we are still kinda in the release timeframe I guess.

But lets see what we will get at the end. If it is bug free and well polished then they didn't wasted their time. If we get some buggy and rushed software then idk what to say anymore

So they are at alpha241 so far, wonder how high it will go before they decide to move forward

Okay peeps. You are all wrong. I know exactly how development works since I've been working in the field for all my life. I'm posting this universal workflow illustration from a reliable source which is used in each and every software company on the world since it's the only way to do software development. And I happen to know for a fact that no alpha version is being used anywhere right now since I've been to the entire Internet and never encountered a single user of the non-existent alpha version.
    Yeah, right. Pretty convincing.

Really bro?? congrats you just won the Darwin award...what do you think is this pic here showing...and no they don't erase your fancy pic because it is a bunch of BS

Name:	Screenshot (204).jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	17946 click on the mini pic because the forum somehow messes up the big pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    click on the mini pic because the forum somehow messes up the big pic
    That's not the forum, that's someone not knowing how to work with alpha channels.

Anyways, the amount of accumulated "BS" in this thread is starting to exceed a critical threshold. Can we get back to discussing the actual software?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    That's not the forum, that's someone not knowing how to work with alpha channels.

Anyways, the amount of accumulated "BS" in this thread is starting to exceed a critical threshold. Can we get back to discussing the actual software?
    to be completely honest with you, I think a lot of people left this Thread already because they are just tired of discussing TeamSpeak 5. They just want to see some pictures. We already hit 110 full sites on this Thread which is pretty amazing.

I don't even know what we can discuss about anymore because it's been some time that we got some news from TeamSpeak about TS5 that we can make in little pieces and discuss about it.

Thread Information