Forum

Page 23 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: TS5 discussion

It’s flat out terrible the communication, very disappointing, can’t get a date for a microsite let alone the beta...

As a company to afford such a plamage. That's just as bad as fallout 76. If you have not been so far since that's a thing. but the user is a different one. Teamspeak is nothing without the user let's go through the head

Quote Originally Posted by cavejohnson7 View Post
    The answers on the recent Twitter Post are getting more and more nerved

https://twitter.com/teamspeak/status...20200141271042

Teamspeak knows how to scare away Users nice
    For me it's complete insult to us (the users). I don't know about anyone else but I'm a very patient person, if they say we are having problems with the microsite it may be a week longer then Okay, understandable, but they are just flat out ignoring us having nobody address our questions and concerns.

People from gaming news websites and all over read this and it starts to flow on the web that Teamspeak staff have a very poor communication with their user base so why should someone switch to Teamspeak 5 once released if they are just going to snuff peoples questions and concerns where as discord actually communicate back.

Yeah, we are excited, but we aren't burning the place down demanding for it to be released, we just want some type of info to wonder where we are at with this microsite. Days? Weeks? You spoke to us over 2 weeks ago, surely some progress has been made to where you can tell us X day or X week or what the problem is, but flat out leaving us in the dust is really insulting is it really that hard to tell a moderator some info so they can turn can let us know?

You really should have released some images already, keep the features secret but at least some images could have made some excited for people to remain, like posted last page you just lost another community to discord, this is happening every day you fail to release/provide us with information.

Yeah and it would be very nice to keep the social media accounts for news - I know there is nothing big about teamspeak 5 but stealing reddit posts with a bit photoshop and thats it? what the hell is this? it's just annoying after all. 96% of all users did subscribe to these social media accounts for NEWS or INFORMATION and not for time-wasting and brainless reddit stuff.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hahah2.PNG 
Views:	169 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	17424   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hahaha.PNG 
Views:	242 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	17423  

I do not like the way people are shitting on the Social Media Team because the Developers don't give any update, nobody of us here knows how the communication inside TeamSpeak is, imagine even the Social Media Team does not know any of the process from TeamSpeak 5, and if they do maybe they are not yet allowed to post anything about it try thinking outside the Box.

Well then, they shouldnt post anything until the developers release or publicate something. You see, none in this world do like these annoying re-posts but it's their choice.

But if they won‘t post something on Twitter all people would think that their account is inactive.
    In my opinion the social media team is just overwhelmed with this situation.

not many options

we can either turn up the pressure and voice our opinions in every way possible or we can simply wait. Frustrating as a customer. I mean if TS is not able to deliver good results many communitys will sooner or later switch to discord.
    Teamspeak hasnīt changed very much in the last view years and their program decides their future income for years aswell as the platform where communitys are. They donīt need a good program. They need a great solution.

The Licenses, the IPs, etc... stuff is way too complicated. People can setup a Discord server with a few clicks.
    Teamspeak needs to provide an easy access for people.

clearly they are overwhelmed that I do not want to deny. But what's so hard to just write. : Dear user, we apologize, there are a few problems and teamspek will postpone x months.

Quote Originally Posted by mindo View Post
    we can either turn up the pressure and voice our opinions in every way possible or we can simply wait.
    I think teamspeak knows we are disappointed, just look at this Thread so many people are complaining and trying to help so we can get this problem fixed. Im pretty sure TeamSpeak Employees have seen this here and are reading it too.

To be honest i really do not think TeamSpeak gives a sh*t if people change to Discord that happened already.
    yes you are right, we can simply wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    I do not like the way people are shitting on the Social Media Team...
    Being able to communicate with customers including handling of both positive and negative feedback is basically part of the job description when managing social media accounts. Announcing a release deadline and then going all silent when they miss it is just a prime example that they are clearly not doing their job properly.

Again: We are basically customers, either directly as licensees or indirectly as customers of authorized server hosts. We really don't have to wait patiently for things to magically become better. We are allowed to complain about things that go wrong, especially when left in the dark. Customers do this all the time. We may not like it but that's the status quo.

It's been 18 days since they missed their Q4 2019 deadline and to the best of my knowledge, there has not been a single official statement regarding the current status of TeamSpeak except for these posts by ScP which are buried somewhere in this huge thread. Most people don't even come here since forums are somewhat a relic of the early 2000s and most users have moved on to other platforms.

What they should have done is to at least apologize - ideally before missing the deadline - on all channels available to them. They didn't. Only ScP actually showed up here and posted tiny bits of information in this huge thread which - again - most people don't even know about.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    I think teamspeak knows we are disappointed
    Do they? For all we know they could be sitting there laughing at us for being so stupid to actually believe in that infamous "Q4" statement. I'm not saying they are since the few people I know are actually nice people. The same people will probably hate me for writing posts like this one.

The point is: The worst thing you can do on social media when confronted with negative feedback is nothing. You have to react and you gotta do it fast or it WILL hurt your reputation. Sadly, they didn't learn this lesson yet. I hope they will at some point.

And just to make this clear: By "they" I'm always referring to the company as a whole, not to individual people.

Question ts5 a myth?

everything around the topic teamspeak 5. That people can also express themselves.

That sort of thread already exists Here

ToDo List

The teamspeak 5 is embarrassing. I can not understand how teamspeak could mess up like that. They know that they have strong competition. Nevertheless, they have dimmed the user. At least you should give your opinion. It will not be long before it's over with teamspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by Fubister View Post
    That sort of thread already exists Here
    yes but that has been closed
    Last edited by dante696; January 19th, 2019 at 12:20 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Is it finally possible to restrict file transfer space of a teamspeak server in teamspeak 5?

Thread Information