Forum

Page 77 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1760

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LKNickname View Post
    I think no one really does.
    My best bet is that they read new posts within the thread but simply don't answer because they feel like "well if we announce something today and fail to deliver things will go down south".
    The problem is by simply not posting anything they just postpone it and what we are seeing right now is the result of months (if not years) of miscommunication with the community.
    Exactly! Itīs pretty unlikely that they donīt read our posts. There has to be someone at TS who sees their communication problem, because they are already going south for a while now, and the fact that they donīt really communicate at all isnīt really improving their situation.
    Iīm also wondering if they have too many known bugs in their TS5 beta and they just donīt want to give us access with a lot of bugs. I personally wouldnīt really care since Iīm here for an unfinished product that I wanna use and give feedback to.

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Exactly! Itīs pretty unlikely that they donīt read our posts. There has to be someone at TS who sees their communication problem, because they are already going south for a while now, and the fact that they donīt really communicate at all isnīt really improving their situation.
    Iīm also wondering if they have too many known bugs in their TS5 beta and they just donīt want to give us access with a lot of bugs. I personally wouldnīt really care since Iīm here for an unfinished product that I wanna use and give feedback to.
    Sad thing is they apologize for the lack of communication but then continue the lack of communication... I look back at the teaser puzzle image and here we are now with nothing such an joke...

Quote Originally Posted by LKNickname View Post
    I think no one really does.
    My best bet is that they read new posts within the thread but simply don't answer because they feel like "well if we announce something today and fail to deliver things will go down south".
    The problem is by simply not posting anything they just postpone it and what we are seeing right now is the result of months (if not years) of miscommunication with the community.

If they continue doing this even after TS5 is released it will be not long until we see Teamspeak disappear.
    I'll give them 3-4 maybe 5 years (at best) if they continue like this.
    These days it doesn't take years to do such things. If other VOIP apps make more improvements in time TS5 won't receive any positive reviews because they would be too late to release it. (In my opinion they are already too late).

TS's userbase has gone down significantly and people usually refuse to join ts. They don't like the interface and most of them moved on to the improved ones because 75% of VOIP users don't know about privacy clause (and they simply don't care).

Another thing which people do not like these days are the developers who ignore the public and just go on with their own self improvised features and do not approve the public opinion. I think TS5 developers are doing the same thing by not allowing any access to ts5. Even if its a closed beta large number of ts fans will get an opportunity to give their reviews which should be invaluable to the developers.
    (I'd say take a look at PUBG developers I think PUBG and PUBG mobile is one of the most played games due to the fact that they consider public reviews on top of anything and try to make significant improvements)

Last thing will be the delay

How come some VOIP company who markets about their services used in the US Army and Aerospace industry can be so irreliable that they can miss their deadline 3 times in one quarter?
    I don't think Lockheed Martin or the US Army will ever tolerate inconsistent people who cannot even give a reply to someone who cannot manage to respond after 5 days of competition completion.

I trust ts but now i feel all of this crap was just a gimmick nothing else.

Agreed. They really should make their development process more transparent and give out more information to their users. We are all sitting here and and waiting for a product which was announced to be released almost 4 months ago. They're not making things better for this community

Quote Originally Posted by MrDariusAD View Post
    They're not making things better for this community
    Right. In the early days of Discord all my friends were still coming on TS for communication. Nowadays only those of them who used TS forever are still there and at least 80% of them tell me to join Discord. I donīt want to use that so I tell them if they wanna play with me they need to come onto TS, but most of the time we never play together again.
    TS5 will be great for all the people who love TS and care about their personal data, but it will be hard to get the lost TS users back onto TS. And if they donīt start giving us access very soon more and more loyal TS users will leave and use other programs. I donīt want that to happen!

Agree

Right. In the early days of Discord all my friends were still coming on TS for communication. Nowadays only those of them who used TS forever are still there and at least 80% of them tell me to join Discord. I donīt want to use that so I tell them if they wanna play with me they need to come onto TS, but most of the time we never play together again.
    TS5 will be great for all the people who love TS and care about their personal data, but it will be hard to get the lost TS users back onto TS. And if they donīt start giving us access very soon more and more loyal TS users will leave and use other programs. I donīt want that to happen!
    I Agree with you, i use TeamSpeak since 2013 and everytime someone ask me to play, i just say "Come to my ts". But now with Discord and other VOIP app, everytime it's just "Nooo you come in Discord".

Trusted TeamSpeak for waiting and waiting for the beta to be released. Feel like switching to Discord now it's an option.

Hello everyone, they are going to lose everyone, I remember a sentence on the forum (we know we made mistakes and we will try to improve) it would be time to start today we see no improvement no communication nothing at all i think it's time you wake up

As positive as I am to the upcoming changes, I do wonder on which development stage they are right now, because we have not received a roadmap or a status pointer of sorts at all, and this is what I think would satisfy a lot of people to have a precise communication on a daily basis in such a situation. It does not take more than 5-10 minutes of work daily and would be a healthy way of damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post
    Hello everyone, they are going to lose everyone, I remember a sentence on the forum (we know we made mistakes and we will try to improve) it would be time to start today we see no improvement no communication nothing at all i think it's time you wake up
    I Agree! There is no improvement, the Website have the same errors like the weeks before, the Forum too.
    And i don't want to talk about teamspeakusa.com and https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ ...

There is no new Version, only as few screenshots. Why don't make the Beat public for everyone in the Forum, liek before? I think this would be better. There is no new Merch shop too!
    I think TeamSpeak is dead, because they wanted to die and now they are dead. It ist TeamSpeak's fault.
    Is there nobody at TeamSpeak Systems who work for these thinks? Are there only stupid Marketing people working?

Quote Originally Posted by preterive View Post
    I Agree! There is no improvement, the Website have the same errors like the weeks before, the Forum too.
    And i don't want to talk about teamspeakusa.com and https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ ...

There is no new Version, only as few screenshots. Why don't make the Beat public for everyone in the Forum, liek before? I think this would be better. There is no new Merch shop too!
    I think TeamSpeak is dead, because they wanted to die and now they are dead. It ist TeamSpeak's fault.
    Is there nobody at TeamSpeak Systems who work for these thinks? Are there only stupid Marketing people working?
    It's not new in this problem since the first day they announced the release of the TS3 client there was no communication either to believe that the company has only developers and not at all marketing I remind you gentlemen that you have the largest global company that is NASA it's time to have a little more respect towards them and towards us

Within a few days one of the forum staff will come and remind us about the hateful comments coming and they feel insulted from immature members of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Within a few days one of the forum staff will come and remind us about the hateful comments coming and they feel insulted from immature members of this community.
    And that they‘re not comfortable giving out beta keys to such People...

Quote Originally Posted by gujuk2 View Post
    I din't make it up....
    Attachment 17651
    Hopefully they redeem their promise and send the E-Mails out at the following days ...

Name:  Devs.PNG
Views: 704
Size:  9.9 KB

Devs monitoring the thread on their own website

Quote Originally Posted by tucamote View Post
    Name:  Devs.PNG
Views: 704
Size:  9.9 KB

Devs monitoring the thread on their own website
    Not all of them are dev but certainly most of them

Thread Information