Forum

Page 78 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1738

Thread: TS5 discussion

Not even lying. It's the lack of communication to their community. I dont think people would be angry if they would tell us something like:" hey guys, look, we are sorry but we need some more time." Any statement by them would make us feel a bit more noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by B1owBack View Post
    Any chance when is their OFFICIAL response coming? 24 hrs= 1 day
    Today= Announcement was suppose to be there on March 19th but its somehow 21st in my country now and i am damn sure everyone will be hitting 21st in a matter of few hours.

Looks like the developers are from some different planet as they cannot answer us in the earth day.

OR

Just another pathetic way of keeping the community patient for a few hours/days. I have never ever seen such inconsistent behavior from some reputed company like this unless some amateurs are running it that way.

I sent them a message on Facebook. They read it but didn't response to it.. No ideaaa

Quote Originally Posted by stefanbabiak View Post
    I sent them a message on Facebook. They read it but didn't response to it.. No ideaaa

That's exactly how I felt 3 times already.

They do this Strategy since December 2018 looks like TS5 is a full Scam and the screenshots are photoshopped

I just wanted to point out that the horrible handling of TeamSpeak 5's development and release cycle cannot be blamed on the developers alone.

This is clearly mismanagement. The marketing team obviously doesn't know what the development team is doing and the development team probably doesn't know what the marketing team is doing.

Maybe, the development team doesn't even know what the development team is supposed to do be doing and maybe management doesn't actually know their own product and therefore doesn't know what the development team is supposed to be doing either.

At this point, someone needs to stop playing around with their Excel spreadsheets and actually start to coordinate the processes within their company in a professional manner unless they are absolutely fine with disappointed customers spamming their forums on 78 pages filled with rumors, memes and a lot of flaming.

All this is blatantly obvious but whoever is in charge of this company right now is probably busy thinking about who to blame next. If you are reading this right now: Look no further, IT'S YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    I just wanted to point out that the horrible handling of TeamSpeak 5's development and release cycle cannot be blamed on the developers alone.

This is clearly mismanagement. The marketing team obviously doesn't know what the development team is doing and the development team probably doesn't know what the marketing team is doing.

Maybe, the development team doesn't even know what the development team is supposed to do be doing and maybe management doesn't actually know their own product and therefore doesn't know what the development team is supposed to be doing either.

At this point, someone needs to stop playing around with their Excel spreadsheets and actually start to coordinate the processes within their company in a professional manner unless they are absolutely fine with disappointed customers spamming their forums on 78 pages filled with rumors, memes and a lot of flaming.

All this is blatantly obvious but whoever is in charge of this company right now is probably busy thinking about who to blame next. If you are reading this right now: Look no further, IT'S YOU!
    Yeah I totally agree, we see this all the time with games these days as well. Just a simple tweet to update the community or a forum post would alleviate all this speculation. Even if it is a delay at least keep us informed....

One could almost think they could use a communication program well. Something like discord for example.

That is exactly what I was thinking...there seems to be no communication between departments in this company which is even more frightening let alone that they simply do not communicate with the community while they are obviously active (e.g. 3.7.0 release).

I remember that one staff member stated that they dislike the general "flaming" in this thread and that most of the comments made are not constructive.
    Yet here we are complaining about the situation in a civilized manner and we still don't get any answers - Which is quite disappointing to say the least.

I'd like to add that a company with this size and with a name that is (still) held in such high regards simply has to be able to deal with a bit of "flaming" other than just plainly ignoring it...especially if they are (at least partly) responsible for the situation by missing deadline after deadline and not communicating about it in a timely and transparent manner.

they have not even managed to get the registration page off the net. I would agree if they would give out an information. But no, the community is ignored. What's so hard to post a message on Twitter and just write: We're sorry the backup of ts5 is lost or something else.
    Iwas but after that comes as already said that the community did not behave like humans or anything else. I'm dumb. A company I always looked up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Giseler View Post
    they have not even managed to get the registration page off the net.
    I had to giggle a bit when I noticed that...like I had to giggle when they stated they may need up to 3(!) days to select/send an email to the winners.
    I mean they have the entries right? At this point it's just about filtering out the ineligible accounts that were created after the registration for the giveaway opened as well as the duplicates.

If they use a SQL-Database to store the entries (which I hope they do) that's just a matter of seconds maybe minutes...even with a million entries.

And if you really want to manually confirm your winners just export the valid entries into an Excel spreadsheet, fire up a random number generator that generates 100 numbers between 1 and the number of entries in total and search for the corresponding entries afterwards.

After that it's just a matter of mailing the winners their keys - which can be done automatically again.
    But even if you do it manually...1 person with a copy&paste email template should be able to send out all keys within 2-4 hours (depending on how many coffee breaks you wish to take).

I just fail to imagine what part of this process could possibly take up 3 whole days.

Teamspeak team start the project on April 1st :
    - Main project : Do each day like a 1st April day... fool all people with garbage and see what's going on after and how long we can handle that
    - Sub project : Plan new vacations schedule for the whole team (too much work)
    If enough time, work on some TS3 features.

Does anyone know how big this Company really is? (Teamspeak USA and the german GmbH?)
    With the feeled output over the last years in mind, it cant be more than 4-8 Employees + Maybe some Freelancers/Partner Company

I do not know what to think of teamspeak. Wiso has worked so well at teamspeak 3 and now at ts5 nothing works. In the time from Q4 2018 until now enough time has been to develop a complete teamspeak. Also with the 4-headed team.
    If this continues I create myself a program and call it: ducks quuuak

Quote Originally Posted by cavejohnson7 View Post
    Does anyone know how big this Company really is? (Teamspeak USA and the german GmbH?)
    With the feeled output over the last years in mind, it cant be more than 4-8 Employees + Maybe some Freelancers/Partner Company
    According to LinkedIn:
    6 Employees in Germany alone.

Keep in mind that this does not include employees without a LinkedIn account but it gives you a vague idea of the scale.

Thread Information