Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1760

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BIOS-TSI View Post
    If I were the boss of the crappy company, I'd like to kick my staff in the ass, this time to pull the finger and put something productive on the day ....
    You first need to stop reselling the teamspeak license(protocol key). You are not even using a TS3-Server. So stop acting like this. People like you should never get access to TS5! Things like this can impact the release date.

(This can be moved to inappropriate messages)

unlucky as always ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dorde View Post
    People like you should never get access to TS5! Things like this can impact release dates.
    I think it is highly unlikely that he can impact the release date even further at this point - the TS-Staff already had that pretty much covered until now.

Quote Originally Posted by LKNickname View Post
    300 people is as good as nothing if you ask me.
    Might be to buggy, so they want as few people as possible in it. That way only a fraction of the community/userbase will be able to call them out about it in the forums/twitter/facebook.

My guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Might be to buggy, so they want as few people as possible in it. That way only a fraction of the community/userbase will be able to call them out about it in the forums/twitter/facebook.

My guess.
    I am aware of that but then again:
    If the TS5 Beta really is that buggy nearly 4 months after missing the first deadline for the beta release...then who the f*** thought "Q4/2018" would be a good release date to announce and who, at this point, is of the opinion that it is the better way to make a closed beta for 300 people instead of clearly communicating with the userbase?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorde View Post
    You first need to stop reselling the teamspeak license(protocol key). You are not even using a TS3-Server. So stop acting like this. People like you should never get access to TS5! Things like this can impact the release date.

(This can be moved to inappropriate messages)
    stopped months ago
    thanks for asking bullshit

No mail for me too, well, by seeing that even with this mail, the download link is still not available, not really disappointed at the end...

See you in a year for a first public Beta release for TS5, leaving this forum (and most of all, this thread) now

Did i get it wrong or should the People who registered before the Giveaway also get a beta key?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebu1331 View Post
    Did i get it wrong or should the People who registered before the Giveaway also get a beta key?
    If they really send out beta keys to the ones that registered "pre-giveaway" they will do so when the beta is ready.

One user posted the mail he received from Teamspeak and it only contained the badge code and a little statement that they are currently working on getting the beta ready for release and that he will her from them "very soon".

All in all it is pretty disappointing (again) if you ask me.

They should! The bad thing is that TS only sent emails to the 100 winners as they announced it on Twitter...
    They donīt care about us who registered mid 2018 after they opened the beta signup on their homepage. Itīs just ridiculous at this point...

nope he will got not an beta key....

If they really send out beta keys to the ones that registered "pre-giveaway" they will do so when the beta is ready.

One user posted the mail he received from Teamspeak and it only contained the badge code and a little statement that they are currently working on getting the beta ready for release and that he will her from them "very soon".

All in all it is pretty disappointing (again) if you ask me.
    Thatīs even worse. They sent emails to the winners but not to anybody of the people who signed up ages ago. And then they say on Twitter that the emails have been sent out to the winners but they say nothing to those who signed up first? Thatīs insane! Iīm so disappointed. Canīt even find words...
    But when they finally send out those mails to us early people Iīd be very happy to give constructive feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Thatīs even worse. They sent emails to the winners but not to anybody of the people who signed up ages ago. And then they say on Twitter that the emails have been sent out to the winners but they say nothing to those who signed up first? Thatīs insane! Iīm so disappointed. Canīt even find words...
    Take that "leaked" mail with a grain of salt though as of now it is not clear weather that's a fake or if it really is the mail they sent out.

It sounds a lot like the things they have been doing for the past months though.

It sounds a lot like the things they have been doing for the past months though.
    And thatīs exactly why Iīm so disappointed It really sounds like the stuff theyīve been doing for the past 4 months. I hope we get another official reply maybe later today or tomorrow

clearly communicating with the userbase?
    Name:  zk3GB4W.png
Views: 696
Size:  585.1 KB
    10characters

Thread Information