Forum

Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1675

Thread: TS5 discussion

Next one to reply will be the 1337th comment in this thread. Just saying \o/

what did I win?

Quote Originally Posted by fqupl View Post
    what did I win?
    Beta Access to TS5 - Soon™

curious what they are trying to hide

Hello everyone, they have nothing to hide because nothing exists, even the 100 winners of March 15 still have nothing.

They removed the license (NPL) that the partnership license still did not operational several months later.

Sorry to tell you, but as long as they have not solved the problem of communication and coordination, nothing will work.

In my opinion, if the partnership license still does not exist, it is because they need money to pay the external developers (License Gamer) of their company because they have more developers for a long time and that they do not have enough money to pay the marketing

cordially
    Last edited by Dragon34; April 5th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.

If this company is bankrupt just open up a discount on licenses I can bet hundreds of people would want that and buy your license even on ts3. That will hopefully put some $ in your empty pockets.

If you just behave like stubborn and rigid idiots all the time thats what you get.

Just shut this forum thread as well why do you like to make us all rage?

In my opinion if you release TS5 fast you won't lose anymore players and your company will survive.

I'm just curious what is even going on with the beta now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
    I'm just curious what is even going on with the beta now.
    At this point, it's probably best to forget about it. As long as people are still talking about it, their marketing team will probably think "bad press is better than no press".

But if we all just loose interest and stop wasting our precious free time on here, they might finally start to think about their "strategy". For all we know, that puzzle was created in PhotoShop so it's quite possible that the product depicted doesn't even exist yet or at least isn't anywhere near what their graphics artist designed it to look like.

And I guess they won't open up the beta to "random people on the Internet" with a version that doesn't even look like what the puzzle suggested.

But that's just my guess.

Teamspeak 5 is more like an urban legend uh

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    At this point, it's probably best to forget about it. As long as people are still talking about it, their marketing team will probably think "bad press is better than no press".

But if we all just loose interest and stop wasting our precious free time on here, they might finally start to think about their "strategy". For all we know, that puzzle was created in PhotoShop so it's quite possible that the product depicted doesn't even exist yet or at least isn't anywhere near what their graphics artist designed it to look like.

And I guess they won't open up the beta to "random people on the Internet" with a version that doesn't even look like what the puzzle suggested.

But that's just my guess.
    i'm just annoyed and confused why it has to be a wild goose chase why can't they just come out and announce an actual date or say it's being delayed at this point i've even lost interest in it still using ts3 of course but i just wish they would come out and give us so some straight answers either on here or twitter.

Where is my april fools announcement from teamspeak? Where is it man!

We want the new fake announcement so we can remain calm for this month!

Please announce some new competition or tweak some new puzzle images!

Maybe TS5 is scraped, and they just make a skin for Discord. How about that idea?

Keep calm and have patience. Teamspeak still has plenty of time if they go for the vaporware awards Duke Nukem Forever got for its 14-year long development time.
    For Teamspeak 5, we are still on year 1. I recommend you start counting in years.
    I'm not sure if I'm live to see the release of Teamspeak 5 (I'm already 51, after all), but surely soon after my demise.

The fuck is going on ?!

Is Teamspeak dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Old-Knitterhemd View Post
    The fuck is going on ?!

Is Teamspeak dead?
    Hi, they have been dead since the first day that has lied to us and continues to lie and ignore our messages

Thread Information