Forum

Page 98 of 118 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1760

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Schlumpi View Post
    Big announcement in June but backed only by some draft on paper. The intention of having only half a year between start of development and the release of a beta meant you were not planning any bigger changes. Just cosmetic ones like some kind of skin. Taking more time is either a good sign or a bad sign. It's good, if you finally realized just some cosmetic change isn't enough to stand against the competition. It's bad, if the delay isn't a sign of a bigger redesign but a sign of not even completing cosmetic changes in time.
    There's a lot more to TeamSpeak 5 than just a few cosmetic changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    To be brutally honest with you... that microsite fail is on me because I announced it prematurely. Sorry.
    Gotta give Sven / ScP the props for admitting and saying that he has responsible for the microsite fail, mistakes happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    Gotta give Sven / ScP the props for admitting and saying that he has responsible for the microsite fail, mistakes happen.
    At least, communication happened. Now if the company as a whole could provide some bits of official and honest information about the state of TeamSpeak 5 via other channels than these dying forums which most people don't even know about, that could probably help to restore some of the lost reputation.

PS: Whoever is running the Twitter account now is doing a much better job than whoever did the endless reddit re-posts before.

It's nice that we get some Info about TS5 here in this Forum. But i really suggest you to post this Infos also on different Plattforms. <3

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    At least, communication happened. Now if the company as a whole could provide some bits of official and honest information about the state of TeamSpeak 5 via other channels than these dying forums which most people don't even know about, that could probably help to restore some of the lost reputation.
    Completly right i made a post couple of months ago that i created a subreddit for TeamSpeak and dante actually responded under it and i confirmed that it was him, ( Chris_TS, 3 months ago I also like the idea and will forward this to the right people.
    Greets dante ;. )

i mean the Forum here is pretty big it has a lot of Members and overall the statistics, but i really think a subreddit would be better and easier to communicate with us ( the users ).

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    but i really think a subreddit would be better and easier to communicate with us ( the users ).
    There already is a subreddit on TeamSpeak but not many knows about itName:  777.PNG
Views: 895
Size:  545.3 KB

As far as I know, Reddit is not a big fan of companies running official subs there. Anyway... we're in the process of setting up a new platform to collect user feedback and improve interaction with our community.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid View Post
    There already is a subreddit on TeamSpeak but not many knows about it
    Actually, there are at least 3 sub-reddits by now:

1. teamspeak3 with about 800 users
    2. teamspeak with about 400 users
    3. teamspeak_5 with about 80 users

I really don't think we need another one. We just need a tad more community activity which is hopefully something that TeamSpeak 5 will bring about.

we're in the process of setting up a new platform to collect user feedback and improve interaction with our community.
    Sounds pretty nice

As far as I know, Reddit is not a big fan of companies running official subs there. Anyway... we're in the process of setting up a new platform to collect user feedback and improve interaction with our community.
    But please keep the Forum too.
    A new Support Page would be good, i think because it is still the old TeamSpeak 3 Design.

People don't like spoilers.
    Actually wrong. At this point we really want to know what is coming or what we're waiting for. Knowing the features would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    Actually wrong. At this point we really want to know what is coming or what we're waiting for. Knowing the features would be great.
    Why are we looking forward to this? because we don't know what awaits us

New platform? New forums? details please.

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a messenger-like chat system in TeamSpeak 5.

To be brutally honest with you... that microsite fail is on me because I announced it prematurely. Sorry. There will be a microsite soon™, but I don't have an ETA for you. Anyway... let's face it... you guys don't want a microsite. You wan't to get your hands on the new client and our team is working hard to get it ready for you. We are currently in closed alpha and will shift to closed beta soon™... which is when the winners of our puzzle competition will get access to TS5.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

TeamSpeak 5 bas been under active development since April 2018. We currently employ between 10 and 15 developers, which are working on our several products and services.

1) Yes.
    2) We have something in mind.
    3) Depends on your feedback after you've got your hands on the beta.
    4) A lot.
    5) People don't like spoilers.

1) The winners of TS5 closed beta were announced March 15th. Why did you take 50 days to just respond on the most responsive thread ever made on this forum? If you are running behind schedule with your release simply stop with all your failure marketing gigs because it won't work if u release a puzzle in February and remain silent for next 3 months. People forget things in weeks you've wasted months.

2) Whats the point of microsite now? I mean after your ridiculous inactivity period its hilarious for these people to go to microsite just to find another stupid puzzle game popping every week over there you know.

3) I can bet the 100 people who were informed about the closed beta with their lucky 200 members aren't even active here. I don't see more than 2-5 out of those 100 people visiting or keeping a track of your bullshit. It will be sheer dumb luck that people would pop outta nowhere just to test your closed beta now.

4) The only feature I found in this long time is: Irreliable TS5, TS5.exe not found for last 5 months when we were promised in Q1. So the features list is basically EMPTY.

4) Why did u even created that 1 month long puzzle image shit if people do not like spoilers? I mean come on you guys already faced the hate January, the nervous and disturbing February, hopeless March and Silent April.

Why come out in May and communicate on this board it means nothing to you all. Its just another stupid strategy to keep the people calm.

I am seriously not expecting TS5 open beta till Q3 which means everything will be gone and even ts3 might be uninstalled for most of us by then.

You know why the hate? It takes years to build a community piece by piece and I hate to watch it die in front of me because now my people lost hope and most of em shifted to discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    You know why the hate? It takes years to build a community piece by piece and I hate to watch it die in front of me because now my people lost hope and most of em shifted to discord.
    I doubt that the creators of TeamSpeak are to blame here. After all, it's the people running these communities who decided to stay with TeamSpeak despite the feedback from their community. It's not like they are under a contract and it's not like the product is getting worse. It's just not getting better as fast as they'd like.

They had the option to switch. They decided to stay and complain about things they can't change instead. Sure, they can hate TeamSpeak for awful project planning but they can't really blame them for their own bad decisions.

If a community dies because of the choice of voice com, something must be wrong with that community that goes far beyond that.

Thread Information