Page 55 of 118 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
    They better release it later today or there’s gonna be a riot
    *Grabs popcorn and waits for the memes to start-up again*

what is next to come is the real question

Quote Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
    what is next to come is the real question
    Not the Beta ;-) maybe an Microsite. Or hey, how about another nice Puzzle? We still have plenty of time until Q4/2019

Quote Originally Posted by cavejohnson7 View Post
    Not the Beta ;-) maybe an Microsite. Or hey, how about another nice Puzzle? We still have plenty of time until Q4/2019

smh they just need to release it it's getting ridiculous

Did someone say "Memes"?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts5meme.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	17567

really?

Do you really think maybe this Monday? :confuso:

Mb in their pics were some hints? Like link or smth like that?)))

Quote Originally Posted by B1owBack View Post
    Mb in their pics were some hints? Like link or smth like that?)))
    doesn't seem like it only thing was the beta code which we can't even activate anywhere

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sedd.PNG 
Views:	193 
Size:	257.6 KB 
ID:	17568

Activation code

yesterday, they made too many mistakes, I'm sure half of the people decided to leave TeamSpeak for good.

unacceptable for a company not to communicate it I think this is not a problem of communication with employees I think the employees themselves no no information the only responsible it is their superiors
    Last edited by Dragon34; February 24th, 2019 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post
    yesterday, they made too many mistakes, I'm sure half of the people decided to leave TeamSpeak for good.

it is unacceptable that a company does not communicate, communication is essential. I'm sure this is not a problem for the communications staff, it's even for those who have no information that we transmit, which is not a direct mistake of those in charge of communication and communication. their superiors
    One could say that this is a minor flaw. But I think the puzzle is vicariously for how the company is out of touch with their consumer base.
    Im not able to make "business choices" for my own gaming community upon puzzles and endless teasers.
    This got old along time ago.

The have been releasing the pieces every 2 days, and as mentioned on page 49 of this thread their normal business hours are Mon-Fri. They may be holding off until Monday when more staff are available to deal with issues (which would be 2 days after the final piece).

Well you are kind of right. Im not saying that we can´t wait till monday or next friday or whatever. But if I consider the background of this whole story and the position that they are in, im not satisfied with how they handle these things.
    There is no world where it is acceptable to tease us months with a beta/microsite/release without a proper statement in time, only to release another tease.

Again - if I put that in perspective:

At some point in time I have to decide for my community if I choose Discord or Teamspeak.
    And i will base my decision on the following questions:

Do they care about the needs of my community?
    How are they communicating and are they able to cope with critic?
    What features are there and which ones can I expect? Is it easy for 3rd party developers to develop bots?
    How much money does it cost?
    What are the downsides?
    Where is the majority of users that I like to recruit?
    Is the program user-friendly? Is it accessable without downloading the program?
    etc...

Teamspeak has to release a rock-solid product and should´ve provided us with an up-to-date program or atleast information about it a long time ago.
    Last edited by mindo; February 24th, 2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by v00d00 View Post
    ...They may be holding off until Monday when more staff are available to deal with issues (which would be 2 days after the final piece).
    The point some would make though is that when they released the last puzzle, they should have linked to their micro-site or announced something.

Instead, it's like amateur night at a comedy club. The crowd is already in the building, the compère has done a great job (i.e. puzzle-code) at getting the crowd fired-up for a great event, but the main act (TS5) is nowhere to be seen as they bottled-it. TS5 chose not to show-up at their headline gig, but worse, they chose not to bother sending any advance notice to the crowd.

Granted many in the crowd had free tickets (i.e. free license) but then there's others in the crowd who'd perhaps donated a bit (i.e. bought a low-level license) as they had faith in the main act as a rising star, but regardless of who's in the crowd they're all left feeling a little disappointed.

Maybe the show will start soon, but the trouble is the crowd is already beginning to disperse and unless the compère comes back on-stage to keep them entertained, then chances are they'll be going across the road and watching the headline event of TS3 vs Discord on the boxing channel to see if TS3 can get itself-up off the canvas or if they're out-for-the-count.

I'm going to stay in my seat for a little longer, but I'm running out of popcorn and my drink has mostly gone.
    Last edited by Whittle; February 24th, 2019 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Typo

great write-up Whittle.

Thread Information