Forum

Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Something...

First, let me start by saying I hope you guys enjoyed your holidays and had a great time with your family and friends. Also, I'd like to thank all our community members for their continuous support and commitment to TeamSpeak. We know you expect the best and we'll continue to bring you the best. You're wondering what's going on with TS5. Our next-generation TeamSpeak Client is being tested and the feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive. However, we're still in the process of polishing and tweaking things before we can make it available to all of you.

You probably guessed it already... TS5 will not be be publicly released in 2018. Still, since we really appreciate your feedback, we will (very) soon publish a new microsite, where you'll get a glimpse of what the upcoming TeamSpeak Client version looks like.

Stay tuned!
    When will the beta start?

Quote Originally Posted by florian2833z View Post
    When will the beta start?
    We're introducing new testers in subsequent waves, so you'll be notified when you're added to the Closed Beta. At this point, I can't give you an ETA for an Open Beta.

We're introducing new testers in subsequent waves, so you'll be notified when you're added to the Closed Beta. At this point, I can't give you an ETA for an Open Beta.
    I'm curious about this, I signed up for the Beta on the first couple of days it released, under the email registered with this account, how are the beta testers selected?

Hello,

I would love to be one of the first testers before the Open Beta! I used TeamSpeak for years and I love it! <3
    I'm not sure how you pick the testers but I signed up for the Beta program a few months ago with like 3 different e-mails just to make sure that I will be one of the first people that get their hands on the new TeamSpeak and still nothing

Btw, I made a forum account just to post this and it took like 2h to confirm the e-mail because I wasn't receiving the confirmation

Thx for the clarification! We are looking forward to the Microsite & the next wave of closed Beta Testers (Can we speed this up somehow? )

Something...

First, let me start by saying I hope you guys enjoyed your holidays and had a great time with your family and friends. Also, I'd like to thank all our community members for their continuous support and commitment to TeamSpeak. We know you expect the best and we'll continue to bring you the best. You're wondering what's going on with TS5. Our next-generation TeamSpeak Client is being tested and the feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive. However, we're still in the process of polishing and tweaking things before we can make it available to all of you.

You probably guessed it already... TS5 will not be be publicly released in 2018. Still, since we really appreciate your feedback, we will (very) soon publish a new microsite, where you'll get a glimpse of what the upcoming TeamSpeak Client version looks like.

Stay tuned!
    Thank you for sharing
    I'm not annoyed that you are delaying it's release for what is hopefully a better first impression. Feedback is really really important

I'm glad that someone has made itself felt, here we are ready to test this new client, I joined the dayone to the beta of TS5 😰 I hope arrivals soon

So i get it utilizes the teamSpeak 3 server, so except if teamSpeak discharges a teamSpeak 3 server that underpins just TeamSpeak 5 customers, i surmise every one of these items will be perfect

Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing
    Last edited by dante696; December 27th, 2018 at 02:22 PM. Reason: removed many new lines...

Something...

Stay tuned!
    why was it said everywhere, it will be released in Q4 2018. We were looking forward to it and nothing at the end.

Something...

Stay tuned!

This reply is good enough for me. I will be waiting, hope its worth

Thank you for the info :-)

Is there any order to how they are being selected? Chronologically from signup date or completely random?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Is there any order to how they are being selected? Chronologically from signup date or completely random?
    Sadly not, i signed within the first hours it was possible.

Good Thanks Teamspeak did response, but not with the best News, i glad if they don't release a untested Client, but the Beta part should be avalable to all signed up. Well... just wait
    Last edited by Rowtag; January 25th, 2019 at 01:57 PM.

Something...

You probably guessed it already... TS5 will not be publicly released in 2018. Still, since we really appreciate your feedback, we will (very) soon publish a new microsite, where you'll get a glimpse of what the upcoming TeamSpeak Client version looks like.

Stay tuned!
    I can appreciate the response so thank you for letting us know. When you say public a micro site, could we expect this 2018 ending or maybe very early 2019? Even if we just got a preview Id be happy with that, at least it would provide hope that there is no need to move to discord and that TeamSpeak is still our #1 choice and has been since 2003 (yes our community has been using TeamSpeak for 15 yrs now).

Something...

You probably guessed it already... TS5 will not be publicly released in 2018. Still, since we really appreciate your feedback, we will (very) soon publish a new microsite, where you'll get a glimpse of what the upcoming TeamSpeak Client version looks like.

Stay tuned!
    Holy shitbucket, that took a while...
    Your response is much appreciated

Thread Information