Forum

Page 98 of 116 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1738

Thread: TS5 discussion

  1. #1456
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    but i really think a subreddit would be better and easier to communicate with us ( the users ).
    There already is a subreddit on TeamSpeak but not many knows about itName:  777.PNG
Views: 886
Size:  545.3 KB

  2. #1457
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,527
    As far as I know, Reddit is not a big fan of companies running official subs there. Anyway... we're in the process of setting up a new platform to collect user feedback and improve interaction with our community.

  3. #1458
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by stupid View Post
    There already is a subreddit on TeamSpeak but not many knows about it
    Actually, there are at least 3 sub-reddits by now:

    1. teamspeak3 with about 800 users
    2. teamspeak with about 400 users
    3. teamspeak_5 with about 80 users


    I really don't think we need another one. We just need a tad more community activity which is hopefully something that TeamSpeak 5 will bring about.

  4. #1459
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    we're in the process of setting up a new platform to collect user feedback and improve interaction with our community.
    Sounds pretty nice

  5. #1460
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    As far as I know, Reddit is not a big fan of companies running official subs there. Anyway... we're in the process of setting up a new platform to collect user feedback and improve interaction with our community.
    But please keep the Forum too.
    A new Support Page would be good, i think because it is still the old TeamSpeak 3 Design.

  6. #1461
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Ciudad Real, Spain
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    People don't like spoilers.
    Actually wrong. At this point we really want to know what is coming or what we're waiting for. Knowing the features would be great.

  7. #1462
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    Actually wrong. At this point we really want to know what is coming or what we're waiting for. Knowing the features would be great.
    Why are we looking forward to this? because we don't know what awaits us

  8. #1463
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    As far as I know, Reddit is not a big fan of companies running official subs there. Anyway... we're in the process of setting up a new platform to collect user feedback and improve interaction with our community.
    New platform? New forums? details please.

  9. #1464
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a messenger-like chat system in TeamSpeak 5.





    To be brutally honest with you... that microsite fail is on me because I announced it prematurely. Sorry. There will be a microsite soon™, but I don't have an ETA for you. Anyway... let's face it... you guys don't want a microsite. You wan't to get your hands on the new client and our team is working hard to get it ready for you. We are currently in closed alpha and will shift to closed beta soon™... which is when the winners of our puzzle competition will get access to TS5.



    You know nothing, Jon Snow.



    TeamSpeak 5 bas been under active development since April 2018. We currently employ between 10 and 15 developers, which are working on our several products and services.



    1) Yes.
    2) We have something in mind.
    3) Depends on your feedback after you've got your hands on the beta.
    4) A lot.
    5) People don't like spoilers.

    1) The winners of TS5 closed beta were announced March 15th. Why did you take 50 days to just respond on the most responsive thread ever made on this forum? If you are running behind schedule with your release simply stop with all your failure marketing gigs because it won't work if u release a puzzle in February and remain silent for next 3 months. People forget things in weeks you've wasted months.

    2) Whats the point of microsite now? I mean after your ridiculous inactivity period its hilarious for these people to go to microsite just to find another stupid puzzle game popping every week over there you know.

    3) I can bet the 100 people who were informed about the closed beta with their lucky 200 members aren't even active here. I don't see more than 2-5 out of those 100 people visiting or keeping a track of your bullshit. It will be sheer dumb luck that people would pop outta nowhere just to test your closed beta now.

    4) The only feature I found in this long time is: Irreliable TS5, TS5.exe not found for last 5 months when we were promised in Q1. So the features list is basically EMPTY.

    4) Why did u even created that 1 month long puzzle image shit if people do not like spoilers? I mean come on you guys already faced the hate January, the nervous and disturbing February, hopeless March and Silent April.


    Why come out in May and communicate on this board it means nothing to you all. Its just another stupid strategy to keep the people calm.

    I am seriously not expecting TS5 open beta till Q3 which means everything will be gone and even ts3 might be uninstalled for most of us by then.

    You know why the hate? It takes years to build a community piece by piece and I hate to watch it die in front of me because now my people lost hope and most of em shifted to discord.

  10. #1465
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    You know why the hate? It takes years to build a community piece by piece and I hate to watch it die in front of me because now my people lost hope and most of em shifted to discord.
    I doubt that the creators of TeamSpeak are to blame here. After all, it's the people running these communities who decided to stay with TeamSpeak despite the feedback from their community. It's not like they are under a contract and it's not like the product is getting worse. It's just not getting better as fast as they'd like.

    They had the option to switch. They decided to stay and complain about things they can't change instead. Sure, they can hate TeamSpeak for awful project planning but they can't really blame them for their own bad decisions.

    If a community dies because of the choice of voice com, something must be wrong with that community that goes far beyond that.

  11. #1466
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1
    Hello, TeamSpeak Boards.

    [AWARE of bad English]

    I've been following this post since the announcement of TeamSpeak 5 and I have to say I'm disappointed! I myself use TeamSpeak since TS2.

    The fact that TeamSpeak implements the development of TeamSpeak 5 in such a timely manner shows that it is clear to the company that Discord is definitely a problem.

    Nevertheless, there is a lack of communication and this is currently the downfall for TeamSpeak!
    I myself am convinced of TeamSpeak and would like to continue using it or would like to wish the new client as soon as possible. But this whole postponement without statements shows the TeamSpeak has its time behind it!

    If TeamSpeak 5 is not in the open beta this year, TeamSpeak will only lose more users, who will not be convinced even in the beta. Let's be honest, all this mess with the Competition and the closed beta win is nonsense!

    Discord is at the top and will probably stay in spite of TS5!

    The use of TS3 is not a problem in itself, but that the NPL license is no longer awarded is one of the reasons why Discord attracts even more.

    I'm sure that TS5 will be something terrific again, but the whole situation speaks against TeamSpeak (communication, statements, missing leaks! - YES WE DAMN WANT SPOILERS!!). You lose so much time and users right now.

    I'm not sure that TeamSpeak is even able to fight against Discord. Discord already has all the features that TS5 wants to offer.

    The only thing TS has better is the possibility for own servers. But even here the licenses for normal gaming communities are definitely too high, which is probably the reason for projects like TeaSpeak.

    But hey, I'm still curious what TS5 offers and hope that there will be something similar to the NPL! I will not pay attention to this board anymore and sometime in 2020 the email for the beta will arrive.

    By the way, I'll continue to use TeamSpeak like Discord, Ventrillo and Mumble. But it is a sad that so many TS users split on the different platforms.

    To the people crying that they lose community users, stop crying! You always have the opportunity to offer several VoIP services!

    Cya.

  12. #1467
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a messenger-like chat system in TeamSpeak 5.





    To be brutally honest with you... that microsite fail is on me because I announced it prematurely. Sorry. There will be a microsite soon™, but I don't have an ETA for you. Anyway... let's face it... you guys don't want a microsite. You wan't to get your hands on the new client and our team is working hard to get it ready for you. We are currently in closed alpha and will shift to closed beta soon™... which is when the winners of our puzzle competition will get access to TS5.



    You know nothing, Jon Snow.



    TeamSpeak 5 bas been under active development since April 2018. We currently employ between 10 and 15 developers, which are working on our several products and services.



    1) Yes.
    2) We have something in mind.
    3) Depends on your feedback after you've got your hands on the beta.
    4) A lot.
    5) People don't like spoilers.
    I really appreaciate you stopping by and apologizing for your "misstep" on that microsite thing. I also really appreaciate your communication at that point here. I have been here since Q4 of 2018, as many have been I suppose, and I am still curious for the new launcher. I sadly haven't won in the giveaway, but knowing that it can finally come to a close on the alpha kind of puts me to ease. The one question I now have, where I am not sure if you will answer it since you all do not respond that often on here (no offense by the way. It's just how it is, whether it's due to the poor behaviour or your contract not say too much, makes no difference here and now). Is the alpha,in the current state, polished enough so it could ship to the closed beta winners in the near future? The important information for me right now would be regarding how stable the client is. There are ought to be bugs in this "early" state of development (again no offense, just with you saying its in work since April 2018 .... we are past that one year anniversary now whooo). It would be awesome if you could kind of describe the stability without any details, since you are not allowed. Just wanting to see how the progress is going.

  13. #1468
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9
    Why did TS4 get skipped? Was it because that 5 is a stronger number for re-branding?

  14. #1469
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    TeamSpeak 5 bas been under active development since April 2018. We currently employ between 10 and 15 developers, which are working on our several products and services.
    Well, what if you add someone to your team for communication to your community? I have never seen a company communicating worse with their community than you do. Your company is literally the living proof for why capitalism sucks: You once got big with some good ideas and products, then you stopped giving a damn fuck about your customers. Since many years teamspeak is nothing more than a money-making machine without any innovation. I hope more people of your community finally start realising that you don't care about your community at all.

  15. #1470
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by floprott View Post
    Well, what if you add someone to your team for communication to your community? I have never seen a company communicating worse with their community than you do. Your company is literally the living proof for why capitalism sucks: You once got big with some good ideas and products, then you stopped giving a damn fuck about your customers. Since many years teamspeak is nothing more than a money-making machine without any innovation. I hope more people of your community finally start realising that you don't care about your community at all.

    I mean, they care about their paying customers. Because that's how a business works. Pretty sure you're here only to complain regardless of what they do or say however.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.2.3
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 20th, 2018, 12:39 AM
  2. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.1.7
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 27th, 2017, 03:49 PM
  3. [Discussion] Client 3.1.5
    By dante696 in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: July 30th, 2017, 02:20 AM
  4. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
  5. Find a discussion group
    By Chaffer in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 4th, 2015, 10:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •