Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1760

Thread: TS5 discussion

  1. #1186
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    49
    At least the keys have been send out now - So we are finally making some progress here.

    EDIT: I'll just get myself some popcorn and enjoy how all the "pls don't hate on ts for being late" whiteknights that did not receive an invite are all turning mad now

  2. #1187
    Join Date
    March 2019
    Posts
    1
    nope don't receive anything

  3. #1188
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    130
    I haven`t got a Mail.

    I would count myself to the category of long time supporters, but i think even without the "cheaters" there were thousands of entries.

    If someone in here has a spare beta key i would gladly take it

  4. #1189
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Posts
    20

    Sticky

    Contain your exitement a bit

    Congratulations you've won!!!

    Of over the 45,000 people that signed up for the TeamSpeak 5 beta,
    you're one of the lucky 100 we've chosen.

    We'll be sending out your beta key as soon as possible, you're
    guaranteed to be amongst the first to experience TeamSpeak 5.

    Our developers are working hard to polish the last few features for beta
    1 before release. We're looking for people to work with us during these
    next few months to make TeamSpeak 5 the best it can be and you're
    invited to participate.

    As promised here's your competition winner's badge code: xxxxxxxxxxx

    You'll be hearing from us again soon.

    Adam
    And atm I can't even select that badge, even after restarting TeamSpeak a few times.

  5. #1190
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    49
    L-O-L!

    If that really is the mail...well...
    I just don't have any words for it at this point.

    EDIT:
    "Our developers are working hard to polish the last few features for beta
    1 before release. We're looking for people to work with us during these
    next few months
    "

    So the Memes were right....Q4/2019

    I really am lost for words right now

  6. #1191
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    60
    Wow. Im lost for words.

  7. #1192
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Posts
    3
    There is currently no new badge in the system. It doesn't exist yet.

  8. #1193
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Dessau,Germany
    Posts
    46
    Name:  vvcap 2019-03-21-17-26-21.png
Views: 818
Size:  57.0 KB

    thanks for nothing....

  9. #1194
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Location
    Grenoble (France)
    Posts
    9
    I haven`t got a Mail

    If someone has received an email, if someone here has received an email and it has a beta key too, I take it with pleasure :P

  10. #1195
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    148
    Thanks for throwing us all out. You people are the most ridiculous of the set of developers I have ever seen. You bloody waste 6 days to sort out legit users who didn't register twice instead of working your way around on TS 5 and its beta which should be made accessible to all the users with serious level of hype and who are actively trying to be around on this stupid dead forum?

    Get a life developers i am seriously disappointed with you guys. Anyway you can now take these 300 people and waste another 6 months before u bring out public beta.

    Sadly some good supporters like us will still be there to support you in the end not because we want TS5 but due to the fact that we want to keep our community alive.

    JUST PATHETIC.

  11. #1196
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Thanks for throwing us all out. You people are the most ridiculous of the set of developers I have ever seen. You bloody waste 6 days to sort out legit users who didn't register twice instead of working your way around on TS 5 and its beta which should be made accessible to all the users with serious level of hype and who are actively trying to be around on this stupid dead forum?

    Get a life developers i am seriously disappointed with you guys. Anyway you can now take these 300 people and waste another 6 months before u bring out public beta.

    Sadly some good supporters like us will still be there to support you in the end not because we want TS5 but due to the fact that we want to keep our community alive.

    JUST PATHETIC.
    As much as I enjoy a good roast or rant about something:
    Please do not make the devs alone responsible for this. Marketing is responsible for it as well.

  12. #1197
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    108
    I also had no luck this time

  13. #1198
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by LKNickname View Post
    As much as I enjoy a good roast or rant about something:
    Please do not make the devs alone responsible for this. Marketing is responsible for this as well.

    I wanted to include the whole staff of this crazy community. Just missed out a few guys.

  14. #1199
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Dessau,Germany
    Posts
    46
    If I were the boss of the crappy company, I'd like to kick my staff in the ass, this time to pull the finger and put something productive on the day ....

  15. #1200
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    I wanted to include the whole staff of this crazy community. Just missed out a few guys.
    To be completely honest:
    I disliked the general idea of a closed beta that is limited to only 300 people (100 winners 3 keys) from the start.
    They already stated that it runs on the same server as the regular TS3 client so why not make it an open one with a myteamspeak-account being mandatory to download the beta.

    300 people is as good as nothing if you ask me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.2.3
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 19th, 2018, 11:39 PM
  2. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.1.7
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 27th, 2017, 02:49 PM
  3. [Discussion] Client 3.1.5
    By dante696 in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: July 30th, 2017, 01:20 AM
  4. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 05:02 PM
  5. Find a discussion group
    By Chaffer in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 4th, 2015, 09:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •