Forum

Page 19 of 118 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by -{HGH}-GEN.Skylab View Post
    Of course I read it, that's how I formulated my opinion.
    Aha.. your first post doesn't sound like that, but okay. I give you a pass here.

Meanwhile. Any news on the mircosite or still "mid January"? Kinda sat that we don't get any infos, even tho they showed the client/a demo video already on the Gamescom, which was in August....

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Aha.. your first post doesn't sound like that, but okay. I give you a pass here.

Meanwhile. Any news on the mircosite or still "mid January"? Kinda sat that we don't get any infos, even tho they showed the client/a demo video already on the Gamescom, which was in August....
    I thought the mid Janurary was for the Beta? It's only for the microsite?

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post

This is a very good question we have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    yes

there is no official information about anything regarding TS5.

The last Information was Q4/2018. But guys, don`t worry, TS5 is "nearly" ready and will be released "soon"

This no Information policy is just ridiculous. If TS5 would be ready for a launch in the next weeks (or even months) we would have some information or a release date.

There is nothing "nearly" ready
    But we will get the Microsite in some Weeks... and maybe there will be an open Beta in some Months/Years... be patient

So we should wait years now? They told us to wait 'till Q4 2018 and now we have to wait some months/years more? It's already 2019
    If they announce something with "nearly coming" in their title so we want to have it fast as well or maybe just to take a look at ts5.
    There are users at that gamescom and are able to see teamspeak 5 before us? why didnt they record it or someone? wow really nice.

At least, they could just create a little showcase about teamspeak 5.

Quote Originally Posted by MCGamingDE View Post
    So we should wait years now? They told us to wait 'till Q4 2018 and now we have to wait some months/years more? It's already 2019
    If they announce something with "nearly coming" in their title so we want to have it fast as well or maybe just to take a look at ts5.
    There are users at that gamescom and are able to see teamspeak 5 before us? why didnt they record it or someone? wow really nice.

At least, they could just create a little showcase about teamspeak 5.
    I was at gamescom last year and I didn't see anything of Teamspeak 5. There was only the mascot of Teamspeak, Tim Speak, who distributed badge codes.

So we should wait years now?
    There is something called "sarcasm" which is used by people who - for good reasons - no longer believe in the marketing messages that TeamSpeak has been throwing at us.

Now here are a few thoughts from someone (me) who has been participating in this seemingly dying community long before this account even existed (because the previous one got deleted for some reason).

Get your shit together TeamSpeak.

People with a bit of common sense (and who still care) can tell that some of you guys don't know what they are doing. Your marking efforts are a prime example of things going wrong. Whoever has been running that @teamspeak Twitter account for the past decades (probably different "entities" given the inconsistent types of content) has done a bad job.

Right now, that account is mostly re-posting content from seemingly random people on reddit. Since your marketing folks clearly know about reddit, why are there at least 3 different unofficial TeamSpeak subreddits but not a single official one?

Why did they post these seemingly random lines from the client changelog in the past were they'd highlight a random boring line from the changelog, clearly not knowing what it even meant.

Why are there thousands of posts about generic Gaming stuff that I'm not interested in, a dozen generic "Which one is better?" polls but almost nothing about TeamSpeak itself? If I want "gaming news", I follow those who specialize in that type of content, not you.

I want to hear about TeamSpeak. I want to know what's up with that Q4 statement and why it didn't work out. I don't want you go all silent about it. I want an apology. That's what marketing folks usually do when they f*ck up for whatever reason.

I want to know where that weird "gamer license" suddenly comes from and what's happening to those NPL licenses that some people seem to be so worried about.

And I don't want to be told to "go ask sales". I don't know the difference between TeamSpeak Systems, Inc. and TeamSpeak Systems GmbH and I honestly don't care. I just want to be treated like a valuable customer throughout all of TeamSpeak's "support" facilities, not like an annoyance that you kinda have to deal with.

I'm paying for this shit. I'm even going through the hassle of manually renewing my license because your hacked together licensing backend doesn't seem to support recurring payments to this date. Even the pizza place I order from has that.

Stop acting like you are professionals. Actually start being professionals. There are still people who care about your product despite the strong competition that is Discord. At least make your remaining users feel that you do the same.

Thanks for reading.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I 100% agree.

I was at gamescom last year and I didn't see anything of Teamspeak 5. There was only the mascot of Teamspeak, Tim Speak, who distributed badge codes.
    read some posts above.

read some posts above.
    I read the posts, but at gamescom there was nothing to see of Teamspeak 5.

Well someone said that they did show teamspeak 5 at gamescom, however.
    Still waiting for teamspeaks statement.

As a community leader and a user of Teamspeak since 2003 I find the commutation between us and them is pretty bad, we've waited a long time for this, waited patiently month after month since they announced TS5 until finally Q4 and it wasn't until the last second did we have to pull teeth to hear it was delayed, now we have no idea on the beta and we are still pulling teeth just to SEE this microsite of TS5 when many of us don't care and would be happy with a few screenshots...

Well someone said that they did show teamspeak 5 at gamescom, however.
    Still waiting for teamspeaks statement.
    It wasn't shown to everyone at Gamescom. I think 15 people were chosen.

It wasn't shown to everyone at Gamescom. I think 15 people were chosen.
    It was shown to a lot of people at gamescom ( more than 15 ), Staff had pictures of TeamSpeak 5 on their phone and they recorded your reaction seeing the pictures.

Thread Information