Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 60 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by strrong View Post
    No sparcers for teamspeak5 channels?
    This spacers?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dqGA9mq.png 
Views:	1265 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	17590

Name:	teamspeak 5.PNG 
Views:	1006 
Size:	420.5 KB 
ID:	17589

Guys don't worry the release date will be announced in gamescom 2019.

At this point they should have never said anything to anyone about teamspeak 5 i mean they are still hiding not saying anything.We know nothing.

If public beta is not released now that this looks similar to discord the internet will eat you alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deireadh View Post
    This spacers?

Name:	dqGA9mq.png 
Views:	1265 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	17590
    this should be a spacer?

*waiting for a Closed-Beta Invite-Link*

why should they release the beta to a bunch of complaining people?
    a beta is not a finished product, so all of you complaining guys here would complain even more because "iT dOeSn'T wOrK".

Guys if you don't like new design go to discord or stay on ts3 or stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Konkol View Post
    Guys if you don't like new design go to discord or stay on ts3 or stfu
    thought the same, I still realy like TS3 and using it for years now (My Server is still online and all my friends are using Teamspeak). I don't need all the chat stuff that discord offers ^^ I only want to talk with my friends while I play video games.

I'm really suprised and I like this. For me it looks better then discord. I hope everyone will like it like me. Good job guys. Keep that good work and send me the key

Quote Originally Posted by Blumiere View Post
    It's really hard to defend this "win a chance at the beta" nonsense as anything more than an ego trip, especicially after already having missed the deadline they previously imposed on themselves. This, coupled with the months of deliberate silence should tell you that they don't care about their fans whatsoever, even though their business model depends on them as a source of revenue.

Attachment 17583

Looking more at the server UI reveal then. This should surprise no one, but TeamSpeak is going to do whatever TeamSpeak wants to do, regardless of what its fans want. And as such, TS servers are limited to the same dated functionality they've always had. You're not getting Discord's text functionality for your server, you're getting MSN Messenger that can connect to voice servers.

Attachment 17584

No really. They're paying homage to old messenger clients like MSN and AIM in their new client. In 2019.

To me personally, this is an even more disappointing redesign than Steam's chat redesign. That's an accomplishment.
    Who says itís like msn or Aim we havenít even gotten our hands on it yet considering it had images u could send and such I donít think itís that simple or just a reskin or msn I think it would be smarter to hold our judgements until we try the beta out for ourselves.

So many people saying they're jumping ship... They always come back, I've been a Teamspeak user since the early days. I can wait another year if it means I get what I'm seeing. Just think it would of been cool to get early invited for buying merchandise, as like a "thanks for supporting us" kind of thing. Keep up the good work though, I'm excited to see what is all in store for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanidez View Post
    People wouldn't be complaining as much if TeamSpeak hadn't made a joke of themselves by constantly announcing things and not delivering.

They had that beta invite key thing planned as you can see on the puzzle pieces. It even says beta key there. Now they come up with that "secret URL" thing to distract from the fact that the beta key thing obviously turned out to be a bad idea (just like the Q4 2018 deadline which also didn't work out).

I wonder which trick they are going to try next in an attempt to cover up their failures.

I'm not saying that the TeamSpeak 3 planning was any better but at least they didn't announce as much nonsense as their current marketing team does.

TeamSpeak is going hard for that "big player" image with their fancy new (partly broken) website, their giveaways (in an attempt to attract more people to their social media accounts), their merch shop (which went offline shorty after as they realized they couldn't handle the demand) and their expo appearances (where they show around mockups of features which probably don't even exist yet).

Sadly, their performance as software developers obviously can't keep up with their marketing claims. And IMO that's a strong indicator that something is going wrong in their company.

I'm a software developer myself. You just don't miss a deadline and then go "Oups. We missed it again." shortly after unless something is going really wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanidez View Post
    a beta is not a finished product, so all of you complaining guys here would complain even more because "iT dOeSn'T wOrK".
    Says the guy complaining about people complaining LOL

And by the way like i said in my previous reply. They pretty much did this to themselves. It would of have been as simple as not to say anything till it was ready. All of this could of been avoided. Confusion. Frustration. Not knowing Wtf is going on. Is it getting released or not.
    The puzzle.......

If you are behind simply come out with a statement and people will understand. Not saying anything is a big slap in the community face.

What a joke company this is hilariously pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by iStinger View Post
    What a joke company this is hilariously pathetic
    To be fair, the existing product is still pretty solid for a company of that size and a product that old.

I'm just utterly disappointed by the way they are handling their upcoming product. Having a background story with the TeamSpeak product (I used to run a decent TeamSpeak 2 community project) it just hurts to see these things they do.

so you release a closed beta to around 300 people on March 15th? So now we can expect Q1 for public beta is not even possible.

and will be ramping up to a full public Beta release in the coming months.
    This just broke all my hopes of TS5. You still need months to make this happen and you hyped people in the wrong time so everyone's expectations crossed lines with Feb being the last irritating month waiting for this new product.

Congratulations you have outdone yourselves again.

Put the new release date 2035 even my children might be hyped to see the TS5 release that time.

Thread Information