Forum

Page 80 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1738

Thread: TS5 discussion

  1. #1186
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    44
    L-O-L!

    If that really is the mail...well...
    I just don't have any words for it at this point.

    EDIT:
    "Our developers are working hard to polish the last few features for beta
    1 before release. We're looking for people to work with us during these
    next few months
    "

    So the Memes were right....Q4/2019

    I really am lost for words right now

  2. #1187
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    43
    Wow. Im lost for words.

  3. #1188
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Posts
    3
    There is currently no new badge in the system. It doesn't exist yet.

  4. #1189
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Dessau,Germany
    Posts
    46
    Name:  vvcap 2019-03-21-17-26-21.png
Views: 684
Size:  57.0 KB

    thanks for nothing....

  5. #1190
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Location
    Grenoble (France)
    Posts
    9
    I haven`t got a Mail

    If someone has received an email, if someone here has received an email and it has a beta key too, I take it with pleasure :P

  6. #1191
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    77
    Thanks for throwing us all out. You people are the most ridiculous of the set of developers I have ever seen. You bloody waste 6 days to sort out legit users who didn't register twice instead of working your way around on TS 5 and its beta which should be made accessible to all the users with serious level of hype and who are actively trying to be around on this stupid dead forum?

    Get a life developers i am seriously disappointed with you guys. Anyway you can now take these 300 people and waste another 6 months before u bring out public beta.

    Sadly some good supporters like us will still be there to support you in the end not because we want TS5 but due to the fact that we want to keep our community alive.

    JUST PATHETIC.

  7. #1192
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Thanks for throwing us all out. You people are the most ridiculous of the set of developers I have ever seen. You bloody waste 6 days to sort out legit users who didn't register twice instead of working your way around on TS 5 and its beta which should be made accessible to all the users with serious level of hype and who are actively trying to be around on this stupid dead forum?

    Get a life developers i am seriously disappointed with you guys. Anyway you can now take these 300 people and waste another 6 months before u bring out public beta.

    Sadly some good supporters like us will still be there to support you in the end not because we want TS5 but due to the fact that we want to keep our community alive.

    JUST PATHETIC.
    As much as I enjoy a good roast or rant about something:
    Please do not make the devs alone responsible for this. Marketing is responsible for it as well.

  8. #1193
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    106
    I also had no luck this time

  9. #1194
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by LKNickname View Post
    As much as I enjoy a good roast or rant about something:
    Please do not make the devs alone responsible for this. Marketing is responsible for this as well.

    I wanted to include the whole staff of this crazy community. Just missed out a few guys.

  10. #1195
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Dessau,Germany
    Posts
    46
    If I were the boss of the crappy company, I'd like to kick my staff in the ass, this time to pull the finger and put something productive on the day ....

  11. #1196
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    I wanted to include the whole staff of this crazy community. Just missed out a few guys.
    To be completely honest:
    I disliked the general idea of a closed beta that is limited to only 300 people (100 winners 3 keys) from the start.
    They already stated that it runs on the same server as the regular TS3 client so why not make it an open one with a myteamspeak-account being mandatory to download the beta.

    300 people is as good as nothing if you ask me.

  12. #1197
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by BIOS-TSI View Post
    If I were the boss of the crappy company, I'd like to kick my staff in the ass, this time to pull the finger and put something productive on the day ....
    You first need to stop reselling the teamspeak license(protocol key). You are not even using a TS3-Server. So stop acting like this. People like you should never get access to TS5! Things like this can impact the release date.

    (This can be moved to inappropriate messages)

  13. #1198
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    16
    unlucky as always ^^

  14. #1199
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorde View Post
    People like you should never get access to TS5! Things like this can impact release dates.
    I think it is highly unlikely that he can impact the release date even further at this point - the TS-Staff already had that pretty much covered until now.

  15. #1200
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by LKNickname View Post
    300 people is as good as nothing if you ask me.
    Might be to buggy, so they want as few people as possible in it. That way only a fraction of the community/userbase will be able to call them out about it in the forums/twitter/facebook.

    My guess.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.2.3
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 19th, 2018, 11:39 PM
  2. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.1.7
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 27th, 2017, 02:49 PM
  3. [Discussion] Client 3.1.5
    By dante696 in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: July 30th, 2017, 01:20 AM
  4. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 05:02 PM
  5. Find a discussion group
    By Chaffer in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 4th, 2015, 09:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •