Forum

Page 114 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1738

Thread: TS5 discussion

Yesterday I joined Planet TeamSpeak TS to show off my charm with @ScP to get info on TS5 .. in the end he said I'm too ugly and told me to get out and close the door. (actually it was idle for 2 hours but shhh). Good guys (and girls) from the development team if you need some fascinating Alpha testers do a little thought for us bad boys of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    or... you just do this.

Attachment 18047
    Every ATHP doing this should get a warning from teamspeak and if they don't change it they should get removed from ATHPs.
    This behavior damages all other providers sustainably that use the correct terms, as many customers could think others do not offer support for the ts 5 client with their ts 3 servers.

We either need teamspeak to reach through or a clear name for the new server versions!
    Last edited by Riven; July 1st, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    Every ATHP doing this should get a warning from teamspeak and if they don't change it they should get removed from ATHPs.
    This behavior damages all other providers sustainably that use the correct terms, as many customers could think, others do not offer support for the ts 5 client with their ts 3 servers.

We either need teamspeak to reach through or a clear name for the new server versions!
    You can't actually buy a "TeamSpeak 5" Server on their Website they removed it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-06-30 18_50_12-Window.png 
Views:	311 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	18055

Here is the only Page that you can visit

https://zap-hosting.com/en/teamspeak-5-server-mieten/

so, there's no teamspeak 5 server. teamspeak 3 clients & teamspeak 5 clients are able to access the same teamspeak server.
    to EN: try to translate it by yourself, it's german.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zap1.PNG 
Views:	227 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	18056   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zap2.PNG 
Views:	191 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	18057   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zap3.PNG 
Views:	128 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	18058  

When will those who won the beta (the 100) plus there 2 extra key be sent out it been over 100 days since the first an only email has been sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by MCGamingDE View Post
    No informations given yet, but maybe very soon at the gamescom 2019. Teamspeak will present the newest beta client or they'll send the keys out, not sure about this now but let's stay patient for the future.
    In other words: You have nothing of substance to contribute to this discussion but decided to post anyway to justify that your account got unbanned because you magically became a nice person all out of the sudden?

Seriously. This thread is a total joke. I don't understand why they keep it open anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    Are you an Alpha Tester? you seem to know something.

Edit: i just got confirmation from someone that Randomhost is a real alpha tester for Teamspeak 5. Maybe he can bring some light into the darkness here.
    To be honest, you shouldn't get your hopes up. The closest you'll get on updates to Teamspeak 5 and the alpha tests is yours truly https://twitter.com/syoxTS . He was also allowed to test it, is not allowed to say anything but how he likes it, but he posts the version numbers of his client as screenshot proof, that there is progress being made, which is comforting imo. I don't know him personally, haven't really spoken to him , so I can't give you any details.

Is only italian humor, but probably in English it does not do the same effect

Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    Are you an Alpha Tester? you seem to know something.

Edit: i just got confirmation from someone that Randomhost is a real alpha tester for Teamspeak 5. Maybe he can bring some light into the darkness here.
    Even if you talk to somebody testing the new client, you wouldn't get any information.
    That's the purpose of a closed alpha. For now, you should be satisfied with the statement that there is progress being made.
    Last edited by Riven; July 2nd, 2019 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    Even if you talk to somebody testing the new client, you wouldn't get any information.
    That's the purpose of a closed beta. For now, you should be satisfied with the statement that there is progress being made.
    There is no beta yet, just a closed alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by DinnerBeef View Post
    When will those who won the beta (the 100) plus there 2 extra key be sent out it been over 100 days since the first an only email has been sent out.
    They are testing for a while now. The thing is there is something called NDA in the industry. They can't really talk about it. But this dude (https://twitter.com/syoxTS) posts the version numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    Seriously. This thread is a total joke. I don't understand why they keep it open anymore.
    So all the shitposts will land in one single thread. Easier than dealing with 2-3 new ones every day. Don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    So all the shitposts will land in one single thread. Easier than dealing with 2-3 new ones every day. Don't you think?
    Yep, besides that Teamspeak killed the Community around it anyway

Alpha 254 so far

Quote Originally Posted by josch700 View Post
    They are testing for a while now. The thing is there is something called NDA in the industry. They can't really talk about it. But this dude (https://twitter.com/syoxTS) posts the version numbers.
    I am one of the 100 winners, and we haven't received any keys yet.

Thread Information