Forum

Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1083

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
    Oh trust i want the beta too and i hope they actually on the 15th send some beta keys out to early myteamspeak adopters and stuff and maybe release the microsite that day to showcase some of the new features the people lucky to get into the beta with be able to use.
    Lets hope so :-)
    But dont be too optimistic. There were a lot of disappointments in the last Months in Teamspeak-Land

Quote Originally Posted by cavejohnson7 View Post
    Lets hope so :-)
    But dont be too optimistic. There were a lot of disappointments in the last Months in Teamspeak-Land
    thats true.

I think beta starts around 18.03.2019 thats a Monday ... 15 is Friday i dont think they start the beta on this day becuase its weekend.

The new server is out on 12 of march 🤔 now i sopposed the beta will stare to release on 15

Moderator Note:
    All the discussion about Discord VS TeamSpeak got moved to this thread
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

@dante696

Today i have some bad news regarding the stable release for server 3.7.0

The release of the stable version won't be this week and possibly not next week.

We tried to release another beta last week but run into technical issues and could not solve them yet.
    We are working on that problem and will push out another beta version with a new release date.

Sorry for that.
    Hi, The Beta of TeamSpeak 5 will be postponed too?
    Last edited by dante696; March 11th, 2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: moved out of server release thread

The server development or release will not delay any TS5 development.
    I think i wrote that before in this thread.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The server development or release will not delay any TS5 development.
    I think i wrote that before in this thread.
    Added: New experimental features needed for the TeamSpeak 5 client.

do you mark that with the new server version 3.7 will add a new experience on the client if the server is not operational how can the client work? My question was completely legitimate

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post

do you mark that with the new server version 3.7 will add a new experience on the client if the server is not operational how can the client work? My question was completely legitimate
    It's an "experimental feature" which means it's something they want to try but not necessary for the product in it's current state. Your question doesn't make sense if you don't understand the words being used.

It's a feature we are currently testing for TS5 but the client will work without that feature.

Your question wasn't legitimate in the server release thread.
    You just asked about a delay of the TS5 Beta. There was no other question. That's why your post is here now.

I just hope i get some satisfactory reply on March 15th regarding the public beta release of TS5. Even if release is to be delayed for one decade we will be satisfied if we get a date of release and not just promises.

I seriously do not expect myself to be lucky enough to receive a beta key as there must be thousands of ppl who would have registered for it. I will just be happy to show something nice and new to my community and prolly salvage the remaining friends on TS

I think you overestimate how many people are looking into this thread and register for a beta twice.

Quote Originally Posted by mindo View Post
    I think you overestimate how many people are looking into this thread and register for a beta twice.

a double registration is not possible. In addition, a complete
    registration is only possible with an account that was previously created.

Quote Originally Posted by duhhh View Post
    It's an "experimental feature" which means it's something they want to try but not necessary for the product in it's current state. Your question doesn't make sense if you don't understand the words being used.
    Tbh, you need to understand the words they wrote in that change log:

The wording implies that those (new and therefore still experimentell aka buggy) features are needed (aka crucial) for the TS5 client.

This wording would have been clearer.
    Added: New optional and experimental features for the TeamSpeak 5 client.
    Although if you know the TS5 client will be kinda independent from the server version, which was indeed said/implied somewhere in this 68 page thread, then yes, you know that it was meant like dante said.

But I can understand that someone would be worried/ask a question about the delay of TS5 if you read something like that. Especially when you consider the past TS5 related dates/time frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Tbh, you need to understand the words they wrote in that change log:

The wording implies that those (new and therefore still experimentell aka buggy) features are needed (aka crucial) for the TS5 client.

This wording would have been clearer.

Although if you know the TS5 client will be kinda independent from the server version, which was indeed said/implied somewhere in this 68 page thread, then yes, you know that it was meant like dante said.

But I can understand that someone would be worried/ask a question about the delay of TS5 if you read something like that. Especially when you consider the past TS5 related dates/time frames.
    Last Sentence BURN!!!!!!!

This actually made more sense than anything teamspeak has said.

Thanks for this.

I agree the wording is not very good on that line. I blame language barrier on these and move on.

Code:
    Would have been buch easier to read and clearer based on follow on discussion as
    Code:
    Added: New experimental features requiring TeamSpeak 5 client.
    This makes it read that the feature is depending on TS5 client where as the first makes it sound like TS5 is dependant on the experimental feature.

Thread Information