Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 96 of 118 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1760

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Donaramu View Post
    Teamspeak doesn't data mine me. Discord is a scum company. Just like google and facebook. That's the number 1 reason teamspeak will always be better IMO.
    -> Discord's business model is not data mining
    -> Their privacy policy explicitly states that they do not sell any user information
    -> They don't have advertisements, so there is no point of collecting data for themselves
    -> Selling data or placing ads in their service would completely ruin their reputation

I'm not a friend of free markets or big companies because they are always built on greed. However in that case this greed is the reason why I can say for sure that discord is not doing shit with your data. From my view it would be more probable that teamspeak will put ads into their app one day considering their current user/reputation losses.

Quote Originally Posted by floprott View Post
    -> Discord's business model is not data mining
    -> Their privacy policy explicitly states that they do not sell any user information
    -> They don't have advertisements, so there is no point of collecting data for themselves
    -> Selling data or placing ads in their service would completely ruin their reputation

I'm not a friend of free markets or big companies because they are always built on greed. However in that case this greed is the reason why I can say for sure that discord is not doing shit with your data. From my view it would be more probable that teamspeak will put ads into their app one day considering their current user/reputation losses.
    Can we please stop discussing about a different Software in this Thread? This Thread is literally named "TS5 discussion" and not compare it to something.
    We discussed about this topic enough in this Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Something! We just want to hear something, anything! ďHey guys we ran into a little snagĒ, itís very disrespectful to the community that supports you, and many groups that support TeamSpeak are junping ship, they can even put these people at ease so yeah you ignored us and release TS5 but all the major supporters have already left and wonít come back because of your silent treatment, itís done when itís done isnít an answer to help save their playerbase nor gain them back.
    I did ask them if they could just give us a little bit more info but he said he couldn't say anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Ebu1331 View Post
    Can we please stop discussing about a different Software in this Thread? This Thread is literally named "TS5 discussion" and not compare it to something.
    We discussed about this topic enough in this Thread.
    Well, we can stop discussing about different software if people stop shit talking about it. So you quoted the wrong person.

Welcome to May, with no Beta in sight...

Thread started : June 11th, 2018, 07:45 PM

nothing more to say ...............

01/05/2019 and still nothing?
    I think ts5 is a fake. Any proof that ts5 will be launched somehow?

The Social Media will tell us if there are any News, the only thing we ( the Users ) can do is wait.

We guess it uses the TeamSpeak 3 server.

all our community moved to discord finally.
    rip ts

people it's so easy .. what would julie do if you were a teamspeak? I will release it on gamescom2019 !! have patience q4 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hypesquad View Post
    all our community moved to discord finally.
    Pretty sure devs jumped too

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Pretty sure devs jumped too
    Maybe they have some better communication that way

Quote Originally Posted by .sgt_ben_dover. View Post
    people it's so easy .. what would julie do if you were a teamspeak? I will release it on gamescom2019 !! have patience q4 2019
    You mean after they announced it before Gamescom 2018, showed it on Gamescom 2018 to selected users, missed their deadline in Q4 2018, said nothing, then said that they won't say anything regarding the release date in the future, said nothing again, released their "puzzle", revealed what it was about, ended the giveaway but did not giveaway any keys yet and finally went silent again...

Sorry buddy but my patience has ended some time ago.
    I went from defending Teamspeak (the company, not the product) to just shaking my head. Their lack of communication shows an utter disrespect for the community and poor business decisions marketing-wise.

The product is and always was very solid...but the company behind it is making mistake after mistake nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Greencon View Post
    We guess it uses the TeamSpeak 3 server.
    It does. Ts3 and Ts5 can work side by side on the same server software, up until TS team no longer want to support 3

Thread Information