Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 61 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: TS5 discussion

I have the impression that he is looking for us to go to the competition.

I'm tired of arguing with my community, they all want to be discorded because of their characteristics. Now, I hear that it's a firm beta for several months, it will be hard to justify. I will have to do what I do not want to do, I have no choice, because everyone will leave so much that I angered them by telling them to wait for the next customer.

please make a public beta, there will be more bug reports, which will allow you to fix them more.

cordially
    Last edited by Dragon34; February 25th, 2019 at 11:07 PM.

as I already wrote above, I also think that the public is still months away

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post
    I'm tired of arguing with my community, they all want to be discorded because of their characteristics. Now, I hear that it's a firm beta for several months, it will be hard to justify. I will have to do what I do not want to do, I have no choice, because everyone will leave so much that I angered them by telling them to wait for the next customer.

please make a public beta, there will be more bug reports, which will allow you to fix them more.

cordially

They might not have the firepower to do so

Sooo... Guys. Let be cool-minded and think logicaly, and stop read between the lines.
    So let`s go through the chain of events step by step..

1. TS5 Beta Program announcement (ex. 2017 Q4)
    2. Let`s say Timmy registered TS5 Beta Program (ex. 2017 Q4)
    3. We got this puzzel (month ago)
    4. We found out the code (3 days ago)
    5. Then genius guy from thread or somebody else found that the code is the link (last 24 hours)

Now let`s go through all this mess

Below is my humble opinion, and all the quotes are from this official link Press Q4

Our Stage 1 (Invite Only) Beta Test is about to go live...
    When smb says that smth is about to go - means really soon (not that soon u guys thought about)
    Then...

We will be sending out small batches of invites to everybody that has registered an interest in joining our beta programme, and will be ramping up to a full public Beta release in the coming months
    Let`s start with the green highlight as you know or not - Beta Test and Public Beta Test are the different stages of software developing. Part of text which is highlighted with blue collor is about those guys like Timmy who registered to TS5 Beta Program at the point 2.

That`s why they say...

To jump the queue, and be among the very first people to get their hands on TS5, we are offering 100 lucky myTeamSpeak users the chance to WIN
    To jump the queue means that if some of u guys registered to Beta Program month ago, you will not wait for your turn, and get ur TS5 Beta with those guys who enrolled in the distant 2017.

And last part u dudes are talking about - 15th March

we are offering 100 lucky myTeamSpeak users the chance to WIN:

3 x Beta Keys
    (1 each for you and 2 friends)
    PLUS an exclusive
    TS Competition Winners Badge!
    The competition ends on

15TH MARCH
    so don’t miss out, enter NOW!
    All the purple highlighters are only about those guys who enrolled through the link above.

As a result what we have - if u r old fart as Timmy - u`ll get ur TS5 really soon, but if ur whipster wait or be god damn lucky.
    P.S. It will be nice of you old farts if you do not enroll ur self this "competition" to let those young babies chance to win.

Don`t thank, always yours
    B1owBack

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teamspeak 3r.PNG 
Views:	128 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	17591
    Lets not forget if you WIN you will get some merch! LOL

by the way: there are still peoples which are cheating on that giveaway like creating scripts which can create an account on myteamspeak and then register on that giveaway.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MCGamingDE View Post
    by the way: there are still peoples which are cheating on that giveaway like creating scripts which can create an account on myteamspeak and then register on that giveaway.
    Wow, great!

Seems we have a really good chance of winning the giveaway and getting an early beta invite...

I bet there are more peoples than this guy. I'm sure they don't even wan't to get the TS5 beta, they'll sell it for hundreds of dollars.

It's nice to see the devs have a handle on this.

So after March 15th they will hand out 300 keys for ppl to start testing. In the coming months they will hand out more keys to the ppl that originally signed up for beta through their downloads page.

The screenshots so far look great. I can't wait to try it.

...To the ppl that say it looks like discord, YOU look like discord. Besides the slight similarity in background color, they're nothing alike.

Quote Originally Posted by duhhh View Post
    So after March 15th they will hand out 300 keys for ppl to start testing. In the coming months they will hand out more keys to the ppl that originally signed up for beta through their downloads page.

The screenshots so far look great. I can't wait to try it.

...To the ppl that say it looks like discord, YOU look like discord. Besides the slight similarity in background color, they're nothing alike.
    Bruh, you’re wrong check out my post above

So... I just registered here to answer and let my "Senf" (mustard, also meaning opinion) here.

Brief history to myself about Teamspeak:
    • First TS-Version I used: 3.0 on 2012
    • Servers I owned: 3, whereas one of them was self hosted without licence
    • Heared some rumours about TS4: 2013-2015
    • Pause on TS because all my friends went to Discord and other friends gone inactive (2015-18)
    • Comeback and created MyTeamSpeak (very very excited): April 2018
    • Noticed about TS5: July 2018
    • Registered for TS5 Beta Programm: September 2018 or like that... as early as possible
    • Read this forum thread: from December 2018 on
    • saw all these puzzle parts
    • very very mad because Q4/2018 is long over and we sit still here with hardly news content

After I read all the pages here on this thread I now know why alle the beloved people gonr mad and changed to Discord: It's the marketing's fault!

------
    German:

@Teamspeak Marketingabteilung/Tim Speak: Ihr könnt doch nicht einfach irgendetwas ankündigen auf Q4/2018 und dann allen hier bis FEBRUAR keine News bringen. Und dann dieser Wettbewerb auf 100 (x3) beschränken für die, die wirklich noch mit TS arbeiten und hypen, um im gleichen Atumzug sagen zu können, Open Beta kommt in ein paar Monaten (Q3/2019?), nachdem es seit AUGUST 2018 heisst, dass TS5-Beta nächstens bereit für den Launch wäre! Kein Wunder, sind so viele nach Discord etc. abgesprungen

------

@Teamspeak marketing departement/Tim Speak: You just can't announce something for Q4/2018 and then let us wait until FEBRUARY with no news. And then limit this competition for just 100 (x3) of them, whom still works with TS and are hyping for, to say in the same breath "Public Beta comes in a few months" (Q3/2019?), after it has been announced on AUGUST 2018, that TS5-Beta "is nearly ready to launch"!. No wonder, that so many guys moved to Discord, etc.

Soo.... I have just let my angry out

Greetz from Switzerland
    Shiriru94

true story bro...
    using proxys (via proxifier) and code an simple register bot... get 1 mio accounts per day its win....

Quote Originally Posted by Shiriru94 View Post
    So... I just registered here to answer and let my "Senf" (mustard, also meaning opinion) here.

Brief history to myself about Teamspeak:
    • First TS-Version I used: 3.0 on 2012
    • Servers I owned: 3, whereas one of them was self hosted without licence
    • Heared some rumours about TS4: 2013-2015
    • Pause on TS because all my friends went to Discord and other friends gone inactive (2015-18)
    • Comeback and created MyTeamSpeak (very very excited): April 2018
    • Noticed about TS5: July 2018
    • Registered for TS5 Beta Programm: September 2018 or like that... as early as possible
    • Read this forum thread: from December 2018 on
    • saw all these puzzle parts
    • very very mad because Q4/2018 is long over and we sit still here with hardly news content

After I read all the pages here on this thread I now know why alle the beloved people gonr mad and changed to Discord: It's the marketing's fault!

------
    German:

@Teamspeak Marketingabteilung/Tim Speak: Ihr könnt doch nicht einfach irgendetwas ankündigen auf Q4/2018 und dann allen hier bis FEBRUAR keine News bringen. Und dann dieser Wettbewerb auf 100 (x3) beschränken für die, die wirklich noch mit TS arbeiten und hypen, um im gleichen Atumzug sagen zu können, Open Beta kommt in ein paar Monaten (Q3/2019?), nachdem es seit AUGUST 2018 heisst, dass TS5-Beta nächstens bereit für den Launch wäre! Kein Wunder, sind so viele nach Discord etc. abgesprungen

------

@Teamspeak marketing departement/Tim Speak: You just can't announce something for Q4/2018 and then let us wait until FEBRUARY with no news. And then limit this competition for just 100 (x3) of them, whom still works with TS and are hyping for, to say in the same breath "Public Beta comes in a few months" (Q3/2019?), after it has been announced on AUGUST 2018, that TS5-Beta "is nearly ready to launch"!. No wonder, that so many guys moved to Discord, etc.

Soo.... I have just let my angry out

Greetz from Switzerland
    Shiriru94
    normaly thats Teamspeak gets millions of beta registers for nothing
    so need register for the next crap "give away" just time-shifting

I bet there are more peoples than this guy. I'm sure they don't even wan't to get the TS5 beta, they'll sell it for hundreds of dollars.
    +1

unfortunately there are such people

Thread Information