Forum

Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1683

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    That's not the forum, that's someone not knowing how to work with alpha channels.

Anyways, the amount of accumulated "BS" in this thread is starting to exceed a critical threshold. Can we get back to discussing the actual software?
    What do you want to discuss?

We could talk about their awesome microsite that showcases all the TS5 features... oh wait there is none.
    So, lets talk about the beta and how it is going. Oh wait, there is no beta.
    Ok, we could try to find out more about TS5 from the Alpha testers. Mh.. they seem to not be allowed to talk about it.

So dunno what you wanna talk about, but I don't see a whole bunch of stuff we are able to talk about.
    But we could analyse the february Image a whole lot more. Maybe there is a hidden code in it.. oh wait...

If you wanna stop the "BS" in this thread, then just don't reply anymore. Let the thread die. Do it the Teamspeak way

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    cool that is me

btw if you guys want to stay up to date with the TeamSpeak Version go check this site out https://minopia.de/ts/
    Nice, this needs more visibility, I didn't know that website. Really helpful as we can see how the alpha clients are advancing with a detailed date.

BTW, Syox, the website says TeaSpeak on the menu, not TeamSpeak, fix that typo!

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    Nope, not at all. TeaSpeak is an alternate for Teamspeak, so not a good alternate. It's a software to crack licenses/teamspeak servers with unlimited slots/features at all. This site also belongs to Bluscream, maybe...

Don't know if this site is getting updated, mostly automatically.
    Just saying: don't play with TeaSpeak

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    Nice, this needs more visibility, I didn't know that website. Really helpful as we can see how the alpha clients are advancing with a detailed date.

Not my site sir!!

Just saying: don't play with TeaSpeak
    to be honest I didn't even see that there is TeaSpeak in the Menu bar,
    please DO NOT play with TeaSpeak as he said it's not good and can harm you and your server.

but yes it is pretty nice and it updates quick, but im quicker so if you just want to see the version and the date of release go on the Twitter Thread, people told me to put the hash and the build version in it, but I don't know how many people care about the build version and the hash, so I only post the version with the date.

I request to improve the chat system (private chat).
    Mostly two things:
    - History of chats (saved in local or server)
    - Remove "Chat partner has closed the conversation" every time someone closes the chat

Quote Originally Posted by IL_Messia View Post
    I request to improve the chat system (private chat).
    Mostly two things:
    - Remove "Chat partner has closed the conversation" every time someone closes the chat
    Wrong Thread miss,

you can already do this.

Quote Originally Posted by IL_Messia View Post
    Is this really necessary? I think the Teamspeak 5 client will remove this since they have private/group chats but I wouldn't remove this in the teamspeak 3 client.

------------------

By the way: Why wouldn't we just close this full-crap of non-sense thread? We're almost at (~)1650 posts and we came to nothing, literally nothing. I'm sure that teamspeak 5 will finish the closed alpha stage this quartal and will start the beta stage, maybe after E3 2019 since they've announced their livestreams at their social media accounts for the E3 2019, otherwise we'll see it after the gamescom 2019 event.

Don't worry at all, it's finished when it is done, that's all.
    Just don't waste your time with complaining bullshit that will never arrive, just go ahead and stay patient. Teamspeak 5 is not here to get rushed at all, we want to have a clear and finished product, even if they're 6 months after their "deathline", just fuck about it and give them some more time.

Guess nothing new came from E3, gamescom it is see you in a few months...

Is there a chance for TS5 server on ARM arch?

Im a long time lurker of this Forum now and I just came here to say that our Community is finally done with Teamspeak. We switched to Discord and besides the known issues with Discord the change was a No-Brainer at this time and state of Teamspeak. I hyped the TS5-Beta like what, one year ago? We switched to Discord a couple of Weeks ago and wow what did we miss. Feels like we finally arrived in the 21st Century. The features are overwhelming compared to TS, integrated Bot support, a lot of 3rd-party-integrations, regular updates, a nice way to manage the Servers and so on... We are not the NASA, we are a gaming community and we are not that afraid of Discord "stealing" our data.

I defended TS for so long, we used TS since our first Internet-experiences like 15 Years ago? not anymore, this is ridiculous!

Tbh at this point it is kind of a joke the lack of communcation is embarrassing and we still haven't gotten our beta keys even after solving all those puzzles I personally already switched over to riot im because i'm sick of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolette View Post
    Is there a chance for TS5 server on ARM arch?
    There's no special TS5 server... but adding support for additional platforms is something we're looking at.

Some really horrible replies on this thread.

People talking like they backed a Kickstarter project that's gone to shit. Not sure this thread really has any value?

If you're going to move to Discord then just do it? No one cares about your 1000 word essay on how you've somehow been let down. It's all a bit cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    There's no special TS5 server... but adding support for additional platforms is something we're looking at.
    @ScP how do we looking on the closed beta? any info?

Quote Originally Posted by kashinoda View Post
    Some really horrible replies on this thread.

People talking like they backed a Kickstarter project that's gone to shit. Not sure this thread really has any value?

If you're going to move to Discord then just do it? No one cares about your 1000 word essay on how you've somehow been let down. It's all a bit cringe.
    It’s Good to see it being documented that people are leaving, because if they release the beta and wonder why it’s not a big hit it may be because they have lost everyone already to discord and not because discord is better but because they fail to communicate with their supporters. This isn’t Kickstarter indeed, but losing supporters of 5/10/15yrs that’s going to take a toll down the road, people won’t want to come back once they’ve nested on discord and if you disrespect those supporters by ignoring them they have more reason not to return even if TS5 is the best VOIP ever.

Thread Information