Forum

Page 13 of 118 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: TS5 discussion

Check out Teamspeaks Christmas Giveaway: https://twitter.com/teamspeak/status...42075651010561
    Tomorrow is the End of the "12 Days Christmas" - What point should this Campaign have if not to promote TS5?

I could be wrong... maybe the Big Prize is just an Teamspeak Coffee Mug lets see

Well, in the Facebook page of TeamSpeak it says that the "main prize [is] by kiebel.de" which is a German PC/Notebook company, and I assume that tomorrow the main prize will be a gaming computer.

I still hope they will throw in the TeamSpeak 5 release as a truly main thing to the end of the giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Operativ View Post
    Well, in the Facebook page of TeamSpeak it says that the "main prize [is] by kiebel.de" which is a German PC/Notebook company, and I assume that tomorrow the main prize will be a gaming computer.

I still hope they will throw in the TeamSpeak 5 release as a truly main thing to the end of the giveaway.
    Thx for destroying my hopes

well, then we can only hope and wait, unfortunately

8 days left, 'till 31. December. Just keep waiting! (So it shoudlnt be longer than 8 days for the release...)

I think that TS5 is coming this year

No Teamspeak5 today my love is gone away
    The Announcement stands forlorn a symbol of the dawn
    No Teamspeak5 today it seems a common sight
    But people passing by don't know the reason why

That's right, I hope it will come tomorrow

Unfortunately, I do not believe in the new Teamspeak 5 for quarter 4 - 2018, either. It will probably be between January and March 2019. I've been looking forward to Teamspeak 5 for months, but the Teamspeak development team is not providing enough information.

greeting

Killer0561 (Sascha)

When there is so much interest in any product it's really awesome and fun when devs put out little hints here and there, maybe some riddles and teasers and then community comes together and brainstorms all. It's really disappointing not to see any of that here.

The main problem (and that's what I have been saying everytime I check this thread for info) is that the way they are communicating now (like not at all, lol) is the worst thing they can do - at least from a marketing perspective.

It makes sense from a developers point of view because the less info the less features can be copied by your competitors and you can hit them with a "bang" and give them as less time to prepare and/or react as possible.

But for your community/customers it is a pretty bad experience not to get info at all.
    Like I have been saying for months now: Every community that makes the change to (let's say) Discord today is a community that is most likely lost because they won't change if teamspeak offers the same functions plus 2 or 3 little features (including data privacy ofc).

Communities do not change their communication software easily because often you have to migrate hundreds of users.
    I really hope TS5 offers a lot to bring these communities back but they need to step up the communication with the community regarding new features and releases as these should be hyped a lot more if you ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by Fubister View Post
    When there is so much interest in any product it's really awesome and fun when devs put out little hints here and there, maybe some riddles and teasers and then community comes together and brainstorms all. It's really disappointing not to see any of that here.
    And that's exactly what I am talking about - Nice idea

disappointment, even at Christmas

A little sad, that Teamspeak was not able to provide us with TS5 Beta (or atleast some information) until Christmas.

Nevertheless...

I wish all of you Merry Christmas and some peaceful and contemplative days in the holiday season

Sadly i really got a feeling that TS5 is not comming this year anymore.

I also think that it will not appear in 2018.
    However, if by some miracle it would appear only on Friday ..

Thread Information