Forum

Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1760

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    and aren't allowed to talk
    There is no chance that they can forbid a company a general notice about a software won't come out for a unspecific timeframe.
    That's on TeamSpeak.
    They could just have said "Because of unknown problems we run into, the release will be postponed indefinably". But they didn't.
    I mean they didn't replied in this Thread for what.... 30 pages or more?

It's TeamSpeak which has a communication problem. Which is ironically when you are a voice software company.

From one of our members:

"I had heard that TS5, because of it's similarities to Discord they were having legal problems. If so it would explain the communication blackout and halt on the keys. I have had my fair share of being at floundering companies, and these are tell tale signs of a lawsuit."

Seems like another possible scenario, maybe their fighting a legal battle and aren't allowed to talk nor hand out keys?

Attachment 17791

Sounds like total bullshit honestly, if that was the case why wouldn't slack sue Discord?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Sounds like total bullshit honestly, if that was the case why wouldn't slack sue Discord?
    The similarities are quite small if you dive a bit in it. Anyway, if there's a lawsuit then teamspeak would probably abuse that for PR, so we would know of it.

It's really disappointing all this, what I see is that there's NOTHING on the Internet, Reddit, or anything else (or so I looked for it wrong).
    I draw the conclusion that there is nothing to expect: it is the end...

I've been managing a team with TS for 12 years, I even have an NPL but Discord is too attractive, everything is on it!

By migrating on it, to the detriment of our (very relative) independence, we will replace:
    -Our TS
    -Our team Whatsapp
    -Our Forum
    -Teamviewer (for remote office troubleshooting)
    -Skype (for visios)
    -Our trombinoscope
    -Etc...

It's sad, but that's the way it is.

For me, TS is like Myspace: a great system that didn't know how to make the right decisions at the right time...

Bye Teamspeak, I had a great time with you!

Did beta ts5 winners received some news from teamspeak ?

Quote Originally Posted by nutellazpw- View Post
    haha nope, that's the way how teamspeak does.

Quote Originally Posted by nutellazpw- View Post
    Current information:
    45,000 people registered for the beta
    100 people won and have received a badge that currently works
    when the beta comes through there is 1 code for yourself and 2 for friends so that means Beta 1 will include 300 people at least
    E-mail was received 21st March 2019
    E-mail regarding the extra 2 codes for friends was received 8th April 2019 (I asked for extra codes and was informed that they'd be sending out 2 extra to everybody anyway)

Aside from the extra e-mail due to me contacting them I haven't had any official notifications since the beta code for the badge was sent out on the 21st March 2019

I have to admit that it is hard for my obsessive compulsive disorder to open the TeamSpeak forum and various social networks every day and not have information, but now I'm getting used to it. I really hope in an announcement to e3 so that I can have a large audience ... we'll see

Just relax. Maybe they need some time to optimize the client? When they use a whole new frontend then they need some time for it. In my eyesthe giveaway was too early!

I just remember the time between ts2 and ts3.

This. We just want information, which is very easy to give even if thereís none to give they can tell us they have none but their just ignoring the entire TS community. Forget the beta, why is the microsite taking so long? If they release this Beta and thereís no features to put it over discord then I canít see the point in using TeamSpeak anymore when they are just constantly playing catch-up and not aiming to be better, Iím expecting it to have something over discord besides the obvious if not I canít see why we should stay with TS when we miss out on so many recruits every day because we continue to use TS and hope the beta is going to actually bring something to the table...
    While I debated going to discord, I don't think recruits is a good reason. While it is harder, good members, friends, will stick with what the community as a whole picks. I don't really want or need ts5 for myself. But I am hoping it pulls people back. Teamspeak doesn't data mine me. Discord is a scum company. Just like google and facebook. That's the number 1 reason teamspeak will always be better IMO.

But I am unpleased with teamspeak. I was hyping my members all this time, only to be let down. They are failing and need to fix their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    You know what? My advice is that you should start selling out TS5 beta. I think its best for us now to accept the fact that you either lack the developers who can do justice with the new app or you just lacking some funds, the best way is to sell it out. Some of us will buy it but keep a nominal price say $5.

In case you are running out of funds the best way is to ask for donations or just send out beta to those people who buy it from you.

Get some better developers who can make some good shit then return back to us in a few months maybe we will all feel better than what it is right now.

Open some new jobs on forums like some Community Helper service and hire some people on forum who can give out some info so dante doesn't feel butthurt responding to the community members who still love ts.
    If they're low or lacking, they should let key members in the community help them with teamspeak 5. I am sure there are some very skilled people willing to help because they love teamspeak. My skills aren't in the programing area. I work construction. So if they needed a office built, I could help out. lol.

I asked teamspeak about the beta and this is what they said. Name:  222222.PNG
Views: 1603
Size:  155.9 KB

You should of asked why nobody from Teamspeak is replying to anyone here on these forums, that many are losing faith.

Well what do you want to hear? It‘s done when it‘s done. Give them time. I‘m sure they work hard to get it done as fast as possible.

Creating a public beta is quite hard. The first impression counts since it‘s a public beta and everybody will upload screenshots

You should of asked why nobody from Teamspeak is replying to anyone here on these forums, that many are losing faith.
    Last edited by Cobra; April 30th, 2019 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Grama

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Well what do you want to hear? ItĎs done when itĎs done.
    Something! We just want to hear something, anything! ďHey guys we ran into a little snagĒ, itís very disrespectful to the community that supports you, and many groups that support TeamSpeak are junping ship, they can even put these people at ease so yeah you ignored us and release TS5 but all the major supporters have already left and wonít come back because of your silent treatment, itís done when itís done isnít an answer to help save their playerbase nor gain them back.

Thread Information