Forum

Page 92 of 116 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1738

Thread: TS5 discussion

Somehow I cannot enter the beta programm. I wait for the email over days and nothing comes.
    myTeamspeak and Board registration and email verification works.

I wanna try TS 5 :-(

Did you notice there is a new Beta client's version? 3.2.5

That‘s not a beta client. It‘s „just“ a security update for the TS3 Client.

Quote Originally Posted by AtixNeon View Post
    Did you notice there is a new Beta client's version? 3.2.5
    Guess you don't understand what Beta stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Guess you don't understand what Beta stands for.
    Sorry Master. While updating I read "Updating via beta channel" or something like that. We are very lucky to have people like you in the world

TS5 Beta Winners

Did anyone that won the Beta get the beta yet
    Last edited by dante696; April 23rd, 2019 at 08:05 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by AtixNeon View Post
    Sorry Master. While updating I read "Updating via beta channel" or something like that. We are very lucky to have people like you in the world
    I don't even know what this has to do with the topic of "TS5 Discussion" anyways. It was just a emergency hotfix for the current TS3 client because of a huge exploit by the looks of it.

If you wanna talk about the latest client update for TS3 feel free to post here: https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...3-Client-3-2-5

Protip: If they keep the scheme and don't start ridiculous versioning (like other companies...) then a TS5 client will start with a 5. Like 5.x.x or beta5.x.x

@ScP is already using TS5 5.0.0 client on his own Server.

I hope that is good news for a beta release in the next days / weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    @ScP is already using TS5 5.0.0 client on his own Server.

I hope that is good news for a beta release in the next days / weeks.

Where do you see that? Can you point us to his server?

You know, it's funny, I've been one of the most patient ones here, defending Teamspeak (in my head) from Day 1 on the delays and lack of communication, but at this point, I have no words... the lack of professionalism has been eye opening, to say the least. Total loss of credibility, and for what purpose? The silence is deafening.

Quote Originally Posted by tshost View Post

You know, it's funny, I've been one of the most patient ones here, defending Teamspeak (in my head) from Day 1 on the delays and lack of communication, but at this point, I have no words... the lack of professionalism has been eye opening, to say the least. Total loss of credibility, and for what purpose? The silence is deafening.
    Sure ScP and his friends have been using the TS 5 client on his server since a long time. Guess it pays to be a friend of Teamspeak Staff.
    His server is known as planet teamspeak although its not affiliated with Teamspeak according to his claims but yeah u can find loads of users with ???? in information box of teamspeak. Go check yourself.

What about those 100 people? Anyone from those 100 lucky winners got their beta code yet or you're as miserable as the early beta participants who volunteered for beta testing since 2018

Quote Originally Posted by tshost View Post

They just fucked them self over with that early announcement. I really have no clue why they thought it would be a good idea to announce a new client that early when they don't have a beta client already. Looks like they announced it at the same time they started working on it or soon after starting.

Guess Discord put them really under some pressure so that TS was forced to make this early announcement move. But as we can see that shit backfired heavily.
    I guess if they would have just stayed silence for another 2-3 Quartals (aka announcing it around now when you look at the timeline) and just ignoring the weekly "can we get a modern client" thread in the forums, then they wouldn't have had as much backslash as they have now.

But hey.. now we are here and play the waiting game and need to stop being "toxic" otherwise we won't get the beta at all
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I think a lot of the people behaved quite immaturely (especially in this thread) so I'd rather not provide beta or even alpha access to those individuals.

He didn´t provide the beta or even an alpha access to individuals who won the contest. So it doesn´t matter how you behave.
    Immature however is the lack of communication and being passive agressive.

They just fucked them self over with that early announcement. I really have no clue why they thought it would be a good idea to announce a new client that early when they don't have a beta client already. Looks like they announced it at the same time they started working on it or soon after starting.

Guess Discord put them really under some pressure so that TS was forced to make this early announcement move. But as we can see that shit backfired heavily.
    I guess if they would have just stayed silence for another 2-3 Quartals (aka announcing it around now when you look at the timeline) and just ignoring the weekly "can we get a modern client" thread in the forums, then they wouldn't have had as much backslash as they have now.

But hey.. now we are here and play the waiting game and need to stop being "toxic" otherwise we won't get the beta at all
    I just hope u increase slots on your license or make some shit free so kids can have their own server.

Or maybe TS Staff just failed and doesn't have any idea how to beat discord.

I can bet they are not sure how to bring people back from discord who got addicted to free shit. I don't disagree why pay when u can have that for free lol.

Well, they had years of time for that client. They just messed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by floprott View Post
    Well, they had years of time for that client. They just messed it up.
    Went to Japan for two weeks I come back and still no TS5 news, man TeamSpeak you really blew it, if I have to tell our community for our May meeting once again no news about TS5 then I’m done covering for you guys we’ll be putting up our Discord vote and you can enjoy ignoring the fan base who support you for whatever reason you have if you can’t respect us to give us info, apology, release, anything at all why should we respect you enough to stick around? Silence is hurting you more now than telling us false dates, people here would probably wait until June or July if you at least told them and gave info but you remain silent hoping to buy that little extra time, very sad, like I said before I hope a news website picks this up and rubs your noise in it you very much deserve a spanking for the crap you are pulling right now.

Thread Information