Forum

Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1738

Thread: TS5 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ebu1331 View Post
    The Android App just received an Update. Don't know about iOS.
    The update only fixed some problems
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190329-203407_Google Play Store.jpg 
Views:	1270 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	17701

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Because some of us are paying clients of TeamSpeak, none of us have any information on any of this and are getting fed up of the radio silence from TeamSpeak. Most of us don't give a shit about the beta but want clear, concise information.
    This. We just want information, which is very easy to give even if thereís none to give they can tell us they have none but their just ignoring the entire TS community. Forget the beta, why is the microsite taking so long? If they release this Beta and thereís no features to put it over discord then I canít see the point in using TeamSpeak anymore when they are just constantly playing catch-up and not aiming to be better, Iím expecting it to have something over discord besides the obvious if not I canít see why we should stay with TS when we miss out on so many recruits every day because we continue to use TS and hope the beta is going to actually bring something to the table...

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    This. We just want information, which is very easy to give even if there’s none to give they can tell us they have none but their just ignoring the entire TS community. Forget the beta, why is the microsite taking so long? If they release this Beta and there’s no features to put it over discord then I can’t see the point in using TeamSpeak anymore when they are just constantly playing catch-up and not aiming to be better, I’m expecting it to have something over discord besides the obvious if not I can’t see why we should stay with TS when we miss out on so many recruits every day because we continue to use TS and hope the beta is going to actually bring something to the table...
    At this current time, I honestly don't expect any information until June at a minimum. They've been silent this long so why change that now?

Hi, that doesn’t surprise anyone, when they say something it’s a lie example the official release of the closed beta of Teamspeak 5, the 100 participants who have won not always nothing, their badge took several days to arrive on their customers this is unacceptable from a company, I do not know what it is looking for but they will lose. I bet even marketing doesn’t watch the forum.

I think they have nothing to do with us they have released a new license (Gamer) for me a pure and simple scam, they should have released it on the day of TS5, to the present day this license is useless, it has less and no advantages compared to the NPL (Free) license that are no longer available.

Cordially

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post
    Hi, that doesn’t surprise anyone, when they say something it’s a lie example the official release of the closed beta of Teamspeak 5, the 100 participants who have won not always nothing, their badge took several days to arrive on their customers this is unacceptable from a company, I do not know what it is looking for but they will lose. I bet even marketing doesn’t watch the forum.

I think they have nothing to do with us they have released a new license (Gamer) for me a pure and simple scam, they should have released it on the day of TS5, to the present day this license is useless, it has less and no advantages compared to the NPL (Free) license that are no longer available.

Cordially

They just renamed Annual Activation License to Gamer License, it's not a new license.

TeamSpeak 5 has similarities to the Fyre Festival.

Funny how some people still defend Teamspeak by calling everyone that has/had expectations "self entitled children" or just haters.

People that are running on NPL's have to maintain a community and people that are paying for a Gamer License clearly are paying customers. So in a way everyone of us depends on Teamspeak to deliver a good quality product and yes: TS3 is a good quality product.

But if they announce a new version and are building up a hype just to let us down again and again you begin to not care about the quality of the product but about the quality of communication instead which, at this point, is just not good.

Come to think of it: The announcement of TS5 was nearly 8 months ago, the missed deadline and (broken) promise of a microsite was about 3 months ago, the puzzle 1 month ago and a week ago the winners got their emails but have not received a key for the beta so far.

That is not a normal development process or "ok" communication - That's just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LKNickname View Post
    Funny how some people still defend Teamspeak by calling everyone that has/had expectations "self entitled children" or just haters.

People that are running on NPL's have to maintain a community and people that are paying for a Gamer License clearly are paying customers. So in a way everyone of us depends on Teamspeak to deliver a good quality product and yes: TS3 is a good quality product.

But if they announce a new version and are building up a hype just to let us down again and again you begin to not care about the quality of the product but about the quality of communication instead which, at this point, is just not good.

Come to think of it: The announcement of TS5 was nearly 8 months ago, the missed deadline and (broken) promise of a microsite was about 3 months ago, the puzzle 1 month ago and a week ago the winners got their emails but have not received a key for the beta so far.

That is not a normal development process or "ok" communication - That's just bad.
    I don't think people are defending TeamSpeak by saying people are self entitled, more laughing at the fact that people think that they are entitled to access to what will obviously be a closed beta.

Yes, TeamSpeak are fucking up badly. But it doesn't diminish the fact SOME people are entitled.

What about a TS5 news on 1st April? I think is better to keep the silence on this day

I got some exciting news

Name:	tQOYVB.png 
Views:	504 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	17705

Haha they even forgot the link xD

Name:	lcpG8H.png 
Views:	563 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	17706

See you in TeamSpeak 5
    Noooooooot ^^^^^^^^ April Fool!!!
    If you also want to prank people, try this: http://www.prankmenot.com/

Teampeak 5 is a joke himself, not only on first April

Quote Originally Posted by Lark88 View Post
    I don't understand why everybody is moaning lol, if you're actually part of the "beta" (notice I say beta meaning it's way surpassed alpha) then you'll have access to it. If you're not then you don't have access. Surely if you were going to get one shot to claw back control of voice services from gamers then you'd want to make sure it was perfect for release or you'd run the risk of sending everybody to discord.

In any case when you all get access to try it out too i'm sure you'll see that they've done a good job!!
    Amen! I thought something similar. Thank you!

Well, the biggest problem I have next to the american-like communication of the lowest skill tier is the fact they don't use their forums for information about the Beta or the keys but shitty and useless Twitter. Nobody with more in his life than dumb americans posting shit the whole day - something like working e.g. or a community and other online or real-life stuff - is using Twitter. I know more people than the most here probably and the least are somehow using Twitter.
    They also could've used reddit for this. That would just look like just every other todays bad company which I always will offend for this and what gives me personally the feeling and confirmation to be better than them... well...
    As next point there is also the sentence for taking longer to chose people for the beta where they wrote about they wanted to make sure that there are long-time-supporter in the beta. Somehow I wonder how those supporters can have so fresh Forum accounts - interesting interpretation but nothing else was to expect from my side these days. Good company days are just gone like good games and good communities are mostly gone as well.

Anyways, I don't mind it anymore. I just look at it now like: Well, less work for me, alright, I can go to code something useful for me and maybe share it with the community if I want. More time for this and all the other stuff and not doing unpaid testing work for a company. (I mean, I am going to test my shit by myself as well. Much better and more quality behind it. The part I will always be better than the normal others) So take it easy if you are not inside and just take the time to do something else, maybe some paid work e.g. or sports next to playing games

Name:	fyrefest-info-1-16-19-3.jpg 
Views:	1111 
Size:	821.7 KB 
ID:	17708

you get the point

100 winners get a key ..........

maybe .... lets think about this :
    we can believe that not just 100 people have registered for beta ....

The interest of users to continue to use Teamspeak is getting more and more lost day by day.

German:
    Das Interesse der User, Teamspeak weiterhin zu nutzen, geht von Tag zu Tag mehr und mehr verloren.

Thread Information