Forum

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
Results 1,396 to 1,404 of 1404

Thread: TS5 discussion

  1. #1396
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    I disagree, I play Guild Wars 2 on a 12yo computer at 30fps, which is okay. If I play with teamspeak open it runs on 29/30FPS but if I play on Discord it runs on 5FPS. It's unplayable if I use discord. That's because discord uses our GPU because it's an embedded browser. I'd always prefer teamspeak over discord becuase of that.
    I also play GW2, on a nearly 5 years old GPU and have zero problems with FPS drops when running Discord on my other monitor.
    Also 30FPS musst be a stretch then, or your settings are super low/minimum because GW2 is a quite hardware hungry game. Especially CPU wise (single core only). I don't get how someone can enjoy a game that way. Especially with that semi-fast and interactive combat system that GW2 offers (dodge system based).

    Quote Originally Posted by mindo View Post
    As he said: it´s 2019.
    You should invest in a new computer in the next few years... A relatively up-to-date one is around 1k ~ 1,2k
    Not even that much. Here is a ~700 € 60 FPS/1080p build. https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/kQY2sZ
    Maybe exchange the processor for one from intel with more single core power, since MMOs (and GW2 especially) are very single core CPU heavy and you should be fine.
    Last edited by Dimos; April 22nd, 2019 at 02:08 PM.

  2. #1397
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Dunno what you mean with that. But if you mean my quote on you, then just simply click the arrow inside the quote and it will jump right to the post where you said that.
    Also here:
    Attachment 17774
    Oh wow, I fucked up the quote there.

  3. #1398
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8
    What is this? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BYpN81GcJN.png 
Views:	578 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	17775

  4. #1399
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Posts
    3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.png 
Views:	406 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	17776

    This is a Mac version

  5. #1400
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch. View Post
    That isn't your call to make honestly
    Who called the sherrif´s deputy?

    -

    Honestly - it´s just a suggestion.

    Everyone in here knows that a 12 year old computer is probably limited in its capabilities and is, most likely, not the average gamers pc . (which seems to be the market they are aiming for). I just wanted to give him a price range.

  6. #1401
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondra3211 View Post
    What is this? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BYpN81GcJN.png 
Views:	578 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	17775
    This? Is This!

    Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    @ScP is already using TS5 5.0.0 client on his own Server.

  7. #1402
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    81
    Maybe some of the lead devs abandoned ship and they are trying to fix the chaos? Can’t image what their reason is to keep ignoring/communication lacking.

  8. #1403
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Can’t image what their reason is to keep ignoring/communication lacking.
    Indeed. Even the worst case scenario and biggest delay would have been accepted by anyone with an opinion worth listening to, if the team would have simply acknowledged the situation. Instead people were sent on a wild goose chase and received the silence treatment after that. It's very impressive.

  9. #1404
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Ciudad Real, Spain
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by mindo View Post
    Who called the sherrif´s deputy?

    -

    Honestly - it´s just a suggestion.

    Everyone in here knows that a 12 year old computer is probably limited in its capabilities and is, most likely, not the average gamers pc . (which seems to be the market they are aiming for). I just wanted to give him a price range.
    Obviously I would buy a new computer if I could, but I don't even have 100€, so 700 is waaaay out of my budget (living on red numbers for years now). What I'm saying is that ts3 is so far better for me because it does its job without creating issues in my specific scenario, while discord creates those issues. We don't know yet if TS5 will be in the same terms, but I'd assume it would if they are using the QT framework instead of an embedded website. We'll have to wait and see.

    On an unrelated note, server 3.8.0 is on Beta and it works great without the 1024 characters limit for texts. I assume ts5 clients will be able to write that much while still allowing ts3 clients to connect.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.2.3
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 19th, 2018, 11:39 PM
  2. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.1.7
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 27th, 2017, 02:49 PM
  3. [Discussion] Client 3.1.5
    By dante696 in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: July 30th, 2017, 01:20 AM
  4. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 05:02 PM
  5. Find a discussion group
    By Chaffer in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 4th, 2015, 09:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •