Forum

Crackling/Popping audio

Hello,

I have had a recent issue with my audio in Teamspeak coming in worbly/cracking/popping.

My friend has a TS3 server that we use to communicate in game. Recently, his voice has been coming in static-y, popping, cracking, over all just sounds bad. It seems to go away and come back every five or so minutes. Our other friend doesn't hear it either so it's just me that's hearing it.

I was able to record it and send it to them and confirm that my other friend isn't hearing it, so the recording does pick it up. I've checked my headset and that's not it. I've tried messing with my TS3 settings, and have confirmed it's not a connection quality issue as neither of us are dropping any packets. I'm at a loss and it's become very annoying.

Has anyone else experienced an issue like this? My friend does not think the problem is on his end because our 3rd friend isn't hearing it.

Please help!

Same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by CFinley View Post
    Hello,

I have had a recent issue with my audio in Teamspeak coming in worbly/cracking/popping.

My friend has a TS3 server that we use to communicate in game. Recently, his voice has been coming in static-y, popping, cracking, over all just sounds bad. It seems to go away and come back every five or so minutes. Our other friend doesn't hear it either so it's just me that's hearing it.

I was able to record it and send it to them and confirm that my other friend isn't hearing it, so the recording does pick it up. I've checked my headset and that's not it. I've tried messing with my TS3 settings, and have confirmed it's not a connection quality issue as neither of us are dropping any packets. I'm at a loss and it's become very annoying.

Has anyone else experienced an issue like this? My friend does not think the problem is on his end because our 3rd friend isn't hearing it.

Please help!
    Hi there,
    I'm having the same problem here.

please record it and send me the file. I need to hear it first - also I would need further information. Try to catch me up in PM for the moment please otherwise I might forget to write back due to lack of online time.
    We can write a summary after we hopefully solved it.

Thread Information