Forum

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not Working on windows 10 ? version 64bits, i oppen and he open and close, and never work.

Quote Originally Posted by falconwarz View Post
    Not Working on windows 10 ? version 64bits, i oppen and he open and close, and never work.
    Any log or something? Not working isn't something we can help you out.
    Don't know what you mean with 'he'. Is it the server or Query interface or what else?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Sobald man den Client schließt nimmt der Server die Rechte weg. Ist das so gewollt?

Edit:
    <00:42:10> "censored" wurde von "censored" aus der Server Gruppe "Subscriber" entfernt.
    <00:42:10> "censored" hat die Verbindung getrennt (Verlassen)
    <00:42:20> "censored" loggte sich in Channel "[cspacer3346880]Eingangshalle" ein
    <00:42:20> "censored" wurde von "censored" zur Server Gruppe "Subscriber" zugewiesen.
    Last edited by Dorde; July 8th, 2018 at 11:49 PM.

b_group_is_permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    b_group_is_permanent?
    Die Gruppe ist permanent. https://print.dorde.eu/vsx8p2p.png

Eigentlich habe ich heute Morgen schon drauf geantwortet Kein Beitrag da, werd alt.

Groups assigned trough Twitch integration get removed as soon the user (and his copies) leaves the server or logout from myTeamSpeak.
    This is the desired behavior and b_group_is_permanent does not matter for integrations.
    Last edited by dante696; July 9th, 2018 at 08:34 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Will there be any serverquery support for integration management (beside client_integrations in clientinfo)?

This is not planned at this moment.
    The integration needs a connection to myTeamSpeak through the client.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    This is not planned at this moment.
    Okay, thanks.
    The integration needs a connection to myTeamSpeak through the client.
    That's why I said "management". Can multiple users of a single server integrate their Twitch account? If so, managing those users who set up integrations would be something a query client could come handy.

/Edit:
    I found something about a property named client_active_integrations_info. Can query clients get that information? If so, what is it?

The ServerQuery interface is incompatible to integrations. We would need to add myTeamSpeak support for the Query and this is why "managing" is not planned.

At the moment there can be only 1 Twitch integration on each virtual server. So user 2 needs to remove the Twitch binding from user 1 before he can add his own.

What you can see on Query is which integrations are active on client. The property client_integrations= shows which integrations are active.
    The value 1 stands for Twitch (just an example: and 2 would stand for YouTube and would show client_integrations=1;2 when both are active).

We would need to add myTeamSpeak support for the Query
    Why not just adding 2 new tables for twich and youtube so the query could access to it, then just integrate 2 new server rights with i_client_twich / i_client_youtube (so that people can choose which user can bind to there virtuel server and which not)

As soon as someone have this right, he can assign his twitch/youtube to the desired virtual server -> client can reply to myteamspeak if he has the necessary right.

No myteamspeak integration for query needed.

So or so this would be a better option as atm (as i understand) just anyone could assign twich or youtube to virtuel server X and could block any other user from assign twitch or youtube to virtuel server X as there is no restriction for it?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow86 View Post
    Why not just adding 2 new tables for twich and youtube so the query could access to it, then just integrate 2 new server rights with i_client_twich / i_client_youtube (so that people can choose which user can bind to there virtuel server and which not)

As soon as someone have this right, he can assign his twitch/youtube to the desired virtual server -> client can reply to myteamspeak if he has the necessary right.

No myteamspeak integration for query needed.

So or so this would be a better option as atm (as i understand) just anyone could assign twich or youtube to virtuel server X and could block any other user from assign twitch or youtube to virtuel server X as there is no restriction for it?!?!
    This is not how any of that works though. You can only install your own account into the server, as such there needs to be a way to know which account to install in the server when you install an integration.
    With server query clients there is no way to know, anyone could be any query and as such there is no way to tell which account to install.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

The ServerQuery interface is incompatible to integrations. We would need to add myTeamSpeak support for the Query and this is why "managing" is not planned.

At the moment there can be only 1 Twitch integration on each virtual server. So user 2 needs to remove the Twitch binding from user 1 before he can add his own.

What you can see on Query is which integrations are active on client. The property client_integrations= shows which integrations are active.
    The value 1 stands for Twitch (just an example: and 2 would stand for YouTube and would show client_integrations=1;2 when both are active).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This is not how any of that works though. You can only install your own account into the server, as such there needs to be a way to know which account to install in the server when you install an integration.
    With server query clients there is no way to know, anyone could be any query and as such there is no way to tell which account to install.
    Well as you can see it on Dante's post it looks like only 1 person can assign 1 twitch + youtube account to the whole virtual server - that's why I wrote my suggestion, because it looked like there would be no restriction in any kind, so that just any random guy could assign and block any new assignments to the virtual server (sure you could find him but why don't make it so, that the user can selfmanage who can assign to the server and which not).

What does "active" mean?
    - Is the one who added given integrations to the server?
    - Has linked his MyTeamSpeak account to given integrations?
    - Got server groups assigned by a qualifying integration?

I did not say only one person can add integrations. You may misunderstood that.

Every user with permission b_virtualserver_modify_integrations enabled and an active integration in his own myTeamSpeak account can add a integration. User with permission b_virtualserver_modify_integrations but not myTS login will not be able to add or remove one.
    But the server will reject a second integration when it is the same type. In that case it is only Twitch that is available for the moment.

When there is a second integration then User 1 could add Twitch and User 2 could add YouTube. But user 2 could not add Twitch when someone else did add his Twitch account to the server. User 2 would have to remove the Twitch integration from server first before he could add his own.

P.s. YouTube was just an example not an existing integration

Important is that a client does manage the available integration trough myTS. The client is the bridge to make all this possible.
    The ServerQuery doesn't know and has no connection to myTS.

--------Edit for numma--------
    Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    What does "active" mean?
    Active means the user has linked the integration to his myTS account.

By reading my own sentence above i feel people will start to complain about that.

Thread Information