Forum

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    6,080

    [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.2.0 Beta

    This thread is for discussion and feedback for the 3.2.0 preview release of the TeamSpeak Client.
    Please see the announcement for changelog / features.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Thüringen
    Posts
    342
    Why is this happening?

    <17:00:49> The TeamSpeak server was unable to validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Not all myTeamSpeak services are available.
    <17:00:49> Reconnecting could solve the problem.
    Last edited by dante696; June 28th, 2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: moved to right thread and undeleted post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku View Post
    Why is this happening?

    <17:00:49> The TeamSpeak server was unable to validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Not all myTeamSpeak services are available.
    <17:00:49> Reconnecting could solve the problem.
    Is server log 0 from version 3.3 printing following?
    Code:
    myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all releated features are activated
    It's important that server 3.3.0 has myTS features activated.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    6,080
    That is because the TeamSpeak server you're connecting to doesn't support myTeamSpeak ID features. This will be fixed with the next client beta.
    Last edited by dante696; June 28th, 2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: moved to right thread Rikku deleted his post before we did reply
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Location
    Berlin, Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    160
    What is the function?
    Which data will be transferred exactly, and why?
    What exactly does the server do with it?
    myTeamSpeak Badges Checker?
    Better ban system?

    A pop-up would be much more ideal and user-friendly, when trying to connect to old server!
    And justify why this is the case.
    For example, because of old cracks.
    Code:
    <17:20:27> Versuche zum Server auf 51.255.133.x:9987 zu verbinden
    <17:20:28> Von Server getrennt (server version is too old for command)
    Last edited by Chris; June 28th, 2018 at 05:40 PM. Reason: merged double post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    6,080
    Quote Originally Posted by SossenSystems View Post
    A pop-up would be much more ideal and user-friendly, when trying to connect to old server!
    And justify why this is the case.
    For example, because of old cracks.
    Code:
    <17:20:27> Versuche zum Server auf 51.255.133.x:9987 zu verbinden
    <17:20:28> Von Server getrennt (server version is too old for command)
    Pop ups are annoying.
    It was announced when we released server 3.1.0 that future client versions will not be compatible with pre 3.1.0 servers.

    Quote Originally Posted by SossenSystems View Post
    What is the function?
    Which data will be transferred exactly, and why?
    What exactly does the server do with it?
    Of what and for what?
    To use the Twitch Integration and be able to receive groups from an installed Twitch integration you need enable sending your myTeamSpeak ID and be logged in to a myTeamSpeak account. This is required for the server to be able to check with Twitch on whether or not you're a subscriber of the Twitch account installed on the server and if you're grant you the specified server group(s).
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Location
    Berlin, Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    160
    Thank you Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Pop ups are annoying.
    It was announced when we released server 3.1.0 that future client versions will not be compatible with pre 3.1.0 servers.



    Of what and for what?
    To use the Twitch Integration and be able to receive groups from an installed Twitch integration you need enable sending your myTeamSpeak ID and be logged in to a myTeamSpeak account. This is required for the server to be able to check with Twitch on whether or not you're a subscriber of the Twitch account installed on the server and if you're grant you the specified server group(s).
    It was not really obvious announced.

    The next problem is with some unicodes:
    Attachment 16816
    Detailed information from the log
    Code:
    TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.2.0 (2018-06-28 10:53:27)	
    System Information: Linux 4.15.0-23-generic #25-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 23 18:02:16 UTC 2018 x86_64 Binary: 64bit

  8. #8
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Thüringen
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Is server log 0 from version 3.3 printing following?
    Code:
    myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all releated features are activated
    It's important that server 3.3.0 has myTS features activated.
    I connected to a TeamSpeak Server that didnt use the Server 3.3.0

  9. #9
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    6,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku View Post
    I connected to a TeamSpeak Server that didnt use the Server 3.3.0
    See Post 4 of this thread.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Thüringen
    Posts
    342
    Sorry Chris, i didnt read the Post 4

  11. #11
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    8
    <09:39:58> Disconnected from server (server version is too old for command)

    Why this message in every server i try to join?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by mirko991 View Post
    <09:39:58> Disconnected from server (server version is too old for command)

    Why this message in every server i try to join?
    ! Dropped support for pre 3.1.0 TeamSpeak servers.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorde View Post
    ! Dropped support for pre 3.1.0 TeamSpeak servers.
    Ye ok, but 100 server that i saved on bookmarks, no one works wtf

  14. #14
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by mirko991 View Post
    Ye ok, but 100 server that i saved on bookmarks, no one works wtf
    You can check the server version with client 3.1.10

  15. #15
    Join Date
    January 2014
    Posts
    86

    The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID

    Hello,

    The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available.
    Reconnecting might solve the issue.

    How I can repair this?
    I try recconecting but do not work.

    I see bookmarks on myteamspeak.

    Regards
    Last edited by dante696; July 2nd, 2018 at 12:08 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.1.8 Beta
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: January 21st, 2018, 01:19 PM
  2. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.1.7 Beta
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: December 13th, 2017, 09:00 PM
  3. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.1.6 Beta
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 16th, 2017, 01:43 PM
  4. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
  5. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.1 [BETA]
    By KIDINK^ in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: January 10th, 2017, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •