Forum

myTeamSpeakID-Checker - PHP Bot

myTeamSpeakID-Checker

This script kicks all users who do not send the myTeamSpeak ID to the server.
    In the near future it will have more features.
    Do you wish for new features?

You can find this script on GitHub: https://github.com/SossenSystems/myTeamSpeakID-Checker
      [+] myTeamSpeakID-Checker v.1.3 - 04.06.2018 | Add Client/Server version checking methode
      [(+)] myTeamSpeakID-Checker v.1.4 - XX.06.2018 | Added ban-system with mysql database... (https://github.com/Bluscream/myTeamSpeakID-Checker)
      [+] myTeamSpeakID-Checker v.1.5 - 14.08.2018 | Bug fixes, added anti badges methode (config.php), added auto reconnect & better design for console
    Last edited by SossenSystems; August 14th, 2018 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SossenSystems View Post
    This script kicks all users who do not send the myTeamSpeak ID to the server.
    Great idea to kick people who do not yet use a just-released beta client with the very considerable downside of not being able to connect to the vast majority of servers. No experienced user will (intentionally) install that client, I can promise you.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Great idea to kick people who do not yet use a just-released beta client with the very considerable downside of not being able to connect to the vast majority of servers. No experienced user will (intentionally) install that client, I can promise you.
    I agree with you! I have just released a new version on GitHub, this now checks the min. Client version that can be set in the config.

Thread Information