Forum

myTeamspeak doesnt connect and destroyed every data

Hello.
    Today I got an issue with the myTeamspeak-Synchronization. I got a pop-up from teamspeak which said "sync failure" or something like that.
    I didnt think about it that much and thought ok, wont be a big deal.
    So I just closed my teamspeak like 4h after that error occured and after restarting it, all my favorites and identities got deleted and I cant secure them.
    I didnt restart my computer yet, and I created a backup of the latest files I have.
    I looked up and tried the "self-fixing-method" with rename the settings.db - settings.db-pre-sync - ts3clientui_qt.secret....
    But it didnt work at Ill.
    Ill attach a screenshot of the folder and Id appreciate every help I can get of you guys.

Thank you alot.

Greetings Sascha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Are you using client 3.1.10 already? What you describe sounds like a bug from old client.
    When did it happen and when was the last time you had your data?
    Does it help when you log out from myTeamSpeak and login again?

A backup of your local files do not have the data stored when these data are synced.
    There is only a temporary copy for the case when our service would be down or you could not contact our service. There is no other use case.

These self fixing methods do not help anymore.
    They helped when client 3.1 was new and none of your data was synced before.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

Hello Dante,

thx for your responese. I get the information since 2 or 3 weeks that my Myteamspeak accont doesnt sny anything.

And login and logout doesnt work at all.

If I understand you right their is no way to restore my datas?

Greetings Sascha

So you have this error for last 2 or 3 weeks?
    Will be hard for us to restore your data. I can ask but there is no big chance. What i need in a private message is your email and you need to know the password that you have used.

What do you mean with "that my Myteamspeak accont doesnt sny anything."
    I guess the word was "say"? Do you get an error or didn't you get any error for last weeks?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

Thread Information