Forum

Someone got Server Admin

Hi, I just saw some guys getting server admin (75), on ts from verygames.net, on which they don't even have privilege? How is that possible? How can I protect myself from this?

P.S: Im using 3.2.0 latest version if thats important

Quote Originally Posted by Martinn View Post
    Hi, I just saw some guys getting server admin (75), on ts from verygames.net, on which they don't even have privilege? How is that possible?
    Their member add power is as high as the Server Admin group's needed member add power. That's the full explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinn View Post
    How can I protect myself from this?
    The easiest way is not changing permissions unless you know what you are doing. Additionally, former Server Admins may have given themselves Client Permissions. If anyone you do not trust a 100% [anymore] has been Server Admin on your server, you must use YaTQA to scan the server for Client Permissions (the feature is called "All Client Permissions").

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Their member add power is as high as the Server Admin group's needed member add power. That's the full explanation.

Don't have and permissions or privilege or access, just nothing pure guest

The easiest way is not changing permissions unless you know what you are doing. Additionally, former Server Admins may have given themselves Client Permissions. If anyone you do not trust a 100% [anymore] has been Server Admin on your server, you must use YaTQA to scan the server for Client Permissions (the feature is called "All Client Permissions").
    they didn't have any permissions or client permissions set thats the problem...

All possibilities are in my post.

Thread Information