Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Suggestion for recording at teamspeak 3

I give Suggestion to start recording at teamspeak. To remove what is in the chat that writes that and it started to record and to remove it not to have a red name when it starts to shoot. And to remove that woman who says no longer tells us that it started recording. For reasons because if someone curses us or something like that we have evidence because the one who sees us recording we will not speak at teamspeak 3 or will appear from the channel.
    Last edited by Sanel; July 4th, 2018 at 08:00 PM. Reason: shooting>recording

I have no clue what you think is wrong with shooting at TeamSpeak? The new round logo makes TeamSpeak a perfect target. My family does it every weekend. Here's a photo:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Removing this feature would bring you and others into trouble and people could easily sue you.

In most countries it is illegal to record another person without asking him or at least telling him that he is being recorded.
    In Germany as an example you have to ask first and customer can disagree to this.
    Not asking them at least would bring many companies into trouble.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

And you can also always record with 3rd party software. So if you really got some trouble with someone and need some "legal proof", just record it with some other software on your PC.

Completely off-topic for one minute.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    I have no clue what you think is wrong with shooting at TeamSpeak? The new round logo makes TeamSpeak a perfect target. My family does it every weekend. Here's a photo:
    Just wondering, what is worth the most points?
    Hitting the eyes? The headset?

Thread Information