Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That's all you can do with the tray icon.
    Now connect to the server and open the ports for user outside your network.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by MetHead View Post
    I need reminding on how to play with the 3.3.0 server
    The same way you use the 3.0.0-beta1 server. You start it and then you connect to port 9987.

I restarted server and it doesnt happen anymore(

Curious, why are subscriber tiers enabled for server integration for an NPL TS3 server? Looking at the history of the NPL and restrictions on even donation buttons on related site why would you allow Twitch integration configure different server groups to paid subscribers on a NPL TS3 server? Just seems out of line with what we have seen in the past. At least if you block the subscription tier server groups paid watchers don't get in server bonuses, though even allowing a partner or affiliate to even link to an NPL TS3 server would be questionable in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Curious, why are subscriber tiers enabled for server integration for an NPL TS3 server? Looking at the history of the NPL and restrictions on even donation buttons on related site why would you allow Twitch integration configure different server groups to paid subscribers on a NPL TS3 server? Just seems out of line with what we have seen in the past. At least if you block the subscription tier server groups paid watchers don't get in server bonuses, though even allowing a partner or affiliate to even link to an NPL TS3 server would be questionable in my mind.
    The NPL license is also for Gaming clans and they are also streaming on twitch or youtube...

Quote Originally Posted by Dorde View Post
    The NPL license is also for Gaming clans and they are also streaming on twitch or youtube...
    The point was the subscribing - in other words - paying money to what is most likely the server owner.
    I believe TeamSpeak simply didn't want to remove functionality from servers and/or didn't think about that implication, though it is absolutely valid.

TS Server stops after disconnecting from SSH
    Hello,

I had an issue with the latest server versions. I created a new user for my teamspeak server on my Ubuntu server and made all steps like I did in the past. For the license agreement, I created a new file. When I start it (first with the minimal runscript, then with the normal startscript and the flag start), everything worked perfect. But as soon as I disconnect from SSH, the server stopped. I figured out that it keeps running if I do not login with the new account. When I log in as root and switch the user to my teamspeak one, everything works. When I log in as the teamspeak user and do nothing but disconnect again, the server stops again.

It seems like there is a problem since teamspeak updated the system to accept the license agreement. As I saied, I solved the problem by logging in as root and switch to the other user, but I want to let you know about my experience.

Best regards
    Felix
    same problem

no connect to Server 3.3.0

Hello

Yesterday update on newest client.
    Message about old server.
    After a long practice, now runs the server with the version 3.3.0. (had to create the accept license file)

Now I can not connect to the server.
    What is wrong?
    Server Log is OK.

Bye
    Mansaylon
    Last edited by dante696; August 14th, 2018 at 10:02 AM. Reason: moved to right thread,

Quote Originally Posted by Mansaylon View Post
    Now I can not connect to the server
    What is wrong?
    Server Log is OK
    How should we know what is wrong when you show nothing?
    Show at least log 0 and the log from virtual server.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLOWAREZ View Post
    same problem
    Please show server log 0 and 1.
    Last edited by Chris; August 14th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Did you consider providing just a shell-binary instead of a complete builtin ssh server?
    That would allow users to use their existing (secured) ssh-setups and users instead of exposing a closed source (hopefully it's at least based on openssh?) and only password-protected additional ssh server.
    If that's not possible for some reason, I would really like an option to use key-authentication because I don't really feel comfortable exposing a password-protected ssh server to the internet.

Telnet Server Query 10022

Hello,

if I try to connect via Putty Telnet MyHostName Port 10011 everything works fine.

When I use the 10022 port and enter "login servadmin password" the session closes immediately.
    Is the 10022 port not meant to login via telnet?

In the console I can directly enter
    Code:
    ssh [email protected] -p 10022
    and the login works perfectly.

Best regards,
    Neverlands

Quote Originally Posted by thor77 View Post
    Did you consider providing just a shell-binary instead of a complete builtin ssh server?
    That would allow users to use their existing (secured) ssh-setups and users instead of exposing a closed source (hopefully it's at least based on openssh?) and only password-protected additional ssh server.
    If that's not possible for some reason, I would really like an option to use key-authentication because I don't really feel comfortable exposing a password-protected ssh server to the internet.
    Did I miss read something? Why would current ssh-setups not work? I didn't see any Phase mentioned that removes RAW query support, so not sure why your current setup will be an issue if already setup how you want it with key-authentication SSH connection to server host then using local telnet into query. Unless I'm missing something about a requirement to open query to outside IP for some integration support.

Also, @dante696 did my post get overlooked while replying to those after it?

Did I miss read something? Why would current ssh-setups not work? I didn't see any Phase mentioned that removes RAW query support, so not sure why your current setup will be an issue if already setup how you want it with key-authentication SSH connection to server host then using local telnet into query. Unless I'm missing something about a requirement to open query to outside IP for some integration support.

No, you didn't. There's absolutely no issue with my current ssh support being in conflict with teamspeaks builtin ssh server. I just said I would like an option to use my existing ssh setup for query instead of the builtin ssh server for the reasons I mentioned above.
    And yes, I can still ssh into my server and use raw query but that's not really an alternative, as raw query is deprecated now if i read some answers correctly, and that just circumvents my issue but does not solve it.

Don't know what i should answer. Sales is not my department.
    I have to forward this to the right department and maybe i can answer then.

Update -> Sales has no problem with that when a Twitch streamer is getting money via subscriber and the subscriber get's a group trough the myTS Integration.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlands View Post

When I use the 10022 port and enter "login servadmin password" the session closes immediately.
    Is the 10022 port not meant to login via telnet?

Code:
    ssh [email protected] -p 10022
    and the login works perfectly.
    Port 10022 is only meant to be used for SSH connections. The login command will not work because you have to login before you are allowed to sending commands.
    Last edited by dante696; August 17th, 2018 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thor77 View Post
    That makes no sense. You can always log in to your trusted server via SSH and use nc.

Thread Information