Forum

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,414

    [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.3.0 & 3.3.1

    This thread can be used for feedback and discussion about the 3.3.0 release of the TeamSpeak server.
    Change log and main changes can be found in server release thread.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    52
    I feel lost to activate SSH, my server works with Debian7, your examples are compatible with mine?
    If not active SSH will not work Twitch? or is it only because of the security encryption issue?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,414
    The Twitch feature is not related to SSH. It's just a secure connection to the ServerQuery.


    When you start your server (every operation system) with parameter query_protocols=ssh,raw then ssh will be active on port 10022 and old interface (raw) on port 10011.

    You have to use parameter query_ssh_rsa_host_key= and to add your own key or server will create and use an own ssh key when parameter query_ssh_rsa_host_key=ssh_host_rsa_key was used.

    Example for your server.ini where only SSH is enabled and old interface is turned off.
    Code:
    query_ssh_ip=0.0.0.0,::
    query_ssh_port=10022
    query_protocols=ssh
    query_ssh_rsa_host_key=ssh_host_rsa_key
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The Twitch feature is not related to SSH. It's just a secure connection to the ServerQuery.


    When you start your server (every operation system) with parameter query_protocols=ssh,raw then ssh will be active on port 10022 and old interface (raw) on port 10011.

    You have to use parameter query_ssh_rsa_host_key= and to add your own key or server will create and use an own ssh key when parameter query_ssh_rsa_host_key=ssh_host_rsa_key was used.

    Example for your server.ini where only SSH is enabled and old interface is turned off.
    Code:
    query_ssh_ip=0.0.0.0,::
    query_ssh_port=10022
    query_protocols=ssh
    query_ssh_rsa_host_key=ssh_host_rsa_key
    Thanks for your attention, it helped me a lot.
    Last edited by skorpe; August 1st, 2018 at 03:01 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,414
    When server 3.3.0 and client 3.2 beta are ready to use on your system then do following

    • You login on https://www.myteamspeak.com/ and switch to MY ACCOUNT.
    • Press CONNECT TO TWITCH and finish the process
    • Now start your client and login with same myTS account.
      You should see your Twitch username under Options -> myTeamSpeak
    • Connect to the 3.3.0 server and make sure you own permission b_virtualserver_modify_integrations
    • Right-click on the server name and select Edit virtual Server
    • Press the More button in case you do not see the Integrations tab
      There your Twitch name should be shown and a Install button should be enabled

      In case it is not as described: Make sure your bookmark has Send myTeamSpeak ID enabled or else you will not be able to install or delete a integration.
    • Now you can setup the groups user should get when they are subscribed or follower of your Twitch channel.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    When server 3.3.0 and client 3.2 beta are ready to use on your system then do following

    • You login on https://www.myteamspeak.com/ and switch to MY ACCOUNT.
    • Press CONNECT TO TWITCH and finish the process
    • Now start your client and login with same myTS account.
      You should see your Twitch username under Options -> myTeamSpeak
    • Connect to the 3.3.0 server and make sure you own permission b_virtualserver_modify_integrations
    • Right-click on the server name and select Edit virtual Server
    • Press the More button in case you do not see the Integrations tab
      There your Twitch name should be shown and a Install button should be enabled

      In case it is not as described: Make sure your bookmark has Send myTeamSpeak ID enabled or else you will not be able to install or delete a integration.
    • Now you can setup the groups user should get when they are subscribed or follower of your Twitch channel.
    very well explained, thank you very much, only serves for a streamer, I thought you could see what is subscribed to each client xDDD

  7. #7
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,414
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpe View Post
    I thought you could see what is subscribed to each client xDDD
    Would be some disturb users privacy ;D
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Would be some disturb users privacy ;D
    it would be like the friends in twitch, that you see what they do, but there is the option to activate and deactivate, it's just a comment, I expected more things, but it's a great way to call stremers, good work for the whole team

  9. #9
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,371
    Irgendwas Neues gegenüber beta3?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Irgendwas Neues gegenüber beta3?
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...241#post459241

    "We added one last improvement for SSH on PHP."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    1,800
    On connect to teamspeak servers running version 3.3 while using client 3.2 I'm getting:

    Code:
    <06:54:05> The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available.
    <06:54:05> Reconnecting might solve the issue.
    I do not use twitch so no plans to create an account to link, but myTeamSpeak ID should still be able to get validated. Got this on the public community server this morning, then updated one of my servers and got the same error. This error was not seen with server 3.2 while using client 3.2.

    Also, my badges are still shown, so it appears that myTeamSpeak ID was found...
    Last edited by Screech; August 2nd, 2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Note about badges added.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,414
    That's a client issue.
    A new client beta will be released today.

    myTeamSpeak ID and badges do not stand in any relationship
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    130
    When will Server Version 3.3.0 be available on the official Teamspeak download page?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    When will Server Version 3.3.0 be available on the official Teamspeak download page?
    I can't say when they will get it there, but you can get it from the FTP linked in the released notice post.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5
    I have some troubles connecting to the ssh port on my ts3 server.

    I created a server.ini with
    Code:
    query_ssh_ip=0.0.0.0,::
    query_ssh_port=10022
    query_protocols=ssh,raw
    according to the most recent logfile it seems the server accepts the server.ini:
    Code:
    2018-08-03 07:49:13.607024|INFO    |Query         |   |listening for query on 0.0.0.0:10011, [::]:10011
    2018-08-03 07:49:13.607089|INFO    |Query         |   |listening for query ssh on 0.0.0.0:10022, [::]:10022
    my firewall config is:
    Code:
        0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            tcp dpt:10011
        0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            tcp dpt:10022
    and I have no issues connecting to legacy query.

    but
    Code:
    openssl s_client -connect ts.mydomain.com:10022
    or YaTQA tells me connection refused on ipv4 and v6

    am I missing something here?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.2.0
    By dante696 in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: July 19th, 2018, 10:34 AM
  2. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.1.1
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 4th, 2018, 03:42 PM
  3. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.1.0
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: February 21st, 2018, 02:02 PM
  4. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.0.13
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: September 24th, 2017, 03:45 AM
  5. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •