Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There is currently a github issue post regarding the issue. It can be found here.
    https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/...io/issues/1437

It appears some change in 3.2.0 has made TFAR and ACRE incompatible with current versions of teamspeak. As Dante said they don't consider addons when making updates so until TFAR and ACRE are updated to be compatible with current version of teamspeak, assuming they ever are made compatible, your only choice is to rollback Teamspeak to a version compatible with your addons. The last known compatible version is 3.1.10 which you can find here.
    http://dl.4players.de/ts/releases/3.1.10/

Hier der Log
    Attached Files Attached Files

Random freezing and Non-Responsive Program

After the update, Client at random freezes up. Im forced to close it and re-launch TS3. Client freezes when using PTT key(R Ctrl), but sometimes just freezes at random, even if nothing is happening.

What client version is running?: 3.2.1
    Client log: Unable, due to program crashing and freezing at random times, no warning, but mostly when Im using push to talk. What sound card and/or headset do you use?:Nvidia High Definition Audio
    What operation system is running?: Windows 10 Professional
    Are all important OS updates installed?: Yes
    Are latest drivers (Sound Card, Network Card, USB devices, Graphics Card etc.) installed?:Checked and Yes
    Did it work before?: Before the most recent update, yes
    What have you tried?:Changed from 64bit to 32 bit, seemed to increase the time between freezing/crash events. New install location, re-installed with fresh downloads.
    Last edited by dante696; August 22nd, 2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: merged

I see you did red my thread about lack of information.
    Here is the way to get the log without the client.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Logs can be found under %appdata%\TS3client\logs.
    P.s deactivation of audio plugins will help i guess.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by C0kkie View Post
    I mean there must be something on your side @dante if you havent changed something on the api.
    Taskforce Radio is not the only voice plugin with crashed, also ACRE has problems
    Our developers are evaluating this since yesterday but could not yet find any reason for this.

Update
    Our developers found the problem and will fix it.
    We may push a client update the next days (can't name a date at this moment).
    Last edited by dante696; August 22nd, 2018 at 02:22 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak freeze 3.2.0+

Hi there,

i'm a developer of a plugin like TFAR (Task Force Arma Radio) for the GTA V multiplayer mod RAGEMP.
    After the release of 3.2.0, we also encountered problems with TeamSpeak freezes.

While doing whatever on the computer with the plugin enabled everything is totaly fine, but when the multiplayer mod for GTA V is running, TeamSpeak freezes after a random amount of time (normaly around 5-15 minutes).
    This doesn't happen for erveryone, but most of the users have this problem.

I provided a log of one user with 3.2.1, who crashed after 5 minutes ingame.
    In every log i saw so far, the last entries where something like this:
    Code:
    2018-08-22 19:14:46.994697|ERROR   |Windows Audio Session|   |[Capture] CaptureDeviceContext callbackWaits2 wait exceeded 5 secs 258 - Mikrofon (Anua Mic CM 900)
    2018-08-22 19:14:51.994911|ERROR   |Windows Audio Session|   |[Capture] CaptureDeviceContext callbackWaits2 wait exceeded 5 secs 258 - Mikrofon (Anua Mic CM 900)
    2018-08-22 19:14:56.995099|ERROR   |Windows Audio Session|   |[Capture] CaptureDeviceContext callbackWaits2 wait exceeded 5 secs 258 - Mikrofon (Anua Mic CM 900)
    2018-08-22 19:15:01.996065|ERROR   |Windows Audio Session|   |[Capture] CaptureDeviceContext callbackWaits2 wait exceeded 5 secs 258 - Mikrofon (Anua Mic CM 900)
    2018-08-22 19:15:06.996607|ERROR   |Windows Audio Session|   |[Capture] CaptureDeviceContext callbackWaits2 wait exceeded 5 secs 258 - Mikrofon (Anua Mic CM 900)
    2018-08-22 19:15:11.996724|ERROR   |Windows Audio Session|   |[Capture] CaptureDeviceContext callbackWaits2 wait exceeded 5 secs 258 - Mikrofon (Anua Mic CM 900)
    2018-08-22 19:15:16.997128|ERROR   |Windows Audio Session|   |[Capture] CaptureDeviceContext callbackWaits2 wait exceeded 5 secs 258 - Mikrofon (Anua Mic CM 900)
    Is this already a known issue, or can i somehow help more to find the source of it?
    Btw. there is issue like this before 3.2.0, so i recommended the users downgrading to 3.1.10, until we can solve this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dante696; August 22nd, 2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: merged

Our developers could fix this. A beta client containing the fix is planned this week.

Our developers are evaluating this since yesterday but could not yet find any reason for this.

Update

Thats nice! Thanks!

A beta client with the fix is live >>> https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/136987

Quote Originally Posted by RileyArmaIII View Post
    Today I got on my computer and opened teamspeak, and saw a notifcation for a TS update, being my naive little self I accepted the update. So to procede with my day I got into a modded game of Arma III. Everything worked out fine and I went along playing until I get a message telling me that TS crashed, appartently the addon I use and everyone in my unit uses called task_force_radio doesn't work with the new update and caused it to crash. I really wish you would test these things out before you release any official updates in the future. (the problem happened repetedly btw)
    =======================

I have to agree with this poster; ArmA 3 Task force Radio using Team Speak 3 was working fine before the last update, since which it will freeze up within minutes requiring a restart & continue to freeze for one player or another every so often at regular intervals. Previous to the last update it had been working perfectly!

Is the older version available? And yes we have tried reinstalling the plugins.

*Cough* important part below this line or above your post.

Update
    Our developers could fix this. A beta client containing the fix is planned this week.
    A beta client with the fix is live >>> https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/136987

Report bug TS 3.2.1

Hello I come to you today because my teamspeak crash continues when I'm on my server teamspeak we use the Task Force Radio plugin.

Have you planned a correction of the last update because it blocks my server Arma 3.

cordially
    Teravince
    Last edited by dante696; August 26th, 2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: merged

same issue

since latest update getting random freezing (not responding)

below is the log for reference:
    Last edited by dante696; August 27th, 2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: merged

Can someone please confirm if version 3.2.2 fixes the issues with the Task Force Radio plugin?

It's funny how loads of people complain when things are wrong but don't seem to feel the need to report back things are working.

I saw the Resolved tab in front of the thread name but I just want to confirm.

Thread Information