I am trying to move the new files from the extracted folder to my Teamspeak folder, but it doesn't allow me to
move or copy them, even if I use force. Should I just manually delete them?

[[email protected] ~]$ mv teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/* /home/ts/
mv: cannot move ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/doc’ to ‘/home/ts/doc’: File exists
mv: cannot move ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/redist’ to ‘/home/ts/redist’: File exists
mv: cannot move ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/serverquerydocs’ to ‘/home/ts/serverquerydocs’: File exists
mv: cannot move ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/sql’ to ‘/home/ts/sql’: File exists
mv: cannot move ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/tsdns’ to ‘/home/ts/tsdns’: File exists
[[email protected] ~]$ cp teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/* /home/ts/
cp: omitting directory ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/doc’
cp: omitting directory ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/redist’
cp: omitting directory ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/serverquerydocs’
cp: omitting directory ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/sql’
cp: omitting directory ‘teamspeak3-server_linux_x86/tsdns’

Also, because my friends wanted to use the server, I had to put it back up after I had first tried to update and failed, but now when I try to stop the server, it tells me that the server isn't running and that ts3server.pid is missing. Still when I check the status, it tells me that the server is still running. Why? With systemctl stop teamspeak I manage to make it "inactive (dead)".

[[email protected] ~]$ ./ts3server_startscript.sh stop
No server running (ts3server.pid is missing)
[[email protected] ~]$ systemctl status teamspeak
● teamspeak.service - Team Speak 3 Server
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/teamspeak.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2018-08-15 12:53:38 EEST; 13s ago
Process: 949 ExecStop=/home/ts/ts3server_startscript.sh stop (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 941 ExecStart=/home/ts/ts3server_startscript.sh start inifile=ts3server.ini (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 946 (code=exited, status=126)