Forum

Need help fixing this issue with my theme I think

So I use a modified version of the green ekg theme but it also has this issue. I do not really know how to explain it in words so I will just post the image. Name:  mF8fZUa.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  236.2 KB as you can see when I have over someone it shows the person or channel below them. Also when I try click a link in chat it wont let me unless it is the second most resent line sent. If any one can help more or give me an idea of what I can do to fix it that would be very appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTSChief View Post
    as you can see when I have over someone it shows the person or channel below them. Also when I try click a link in chat it wont let me unless it is the second most resent line sent.
    1) This looks like normal behaviour from the tooltip to me. You can style them with
    Code:
    QToolTip
    You can also deactivate those on the client side via 'Options -> Design -> Channel Tree -> Show tooltip on hover'.

2) Does this also happen if you are you using a different theme (one of the default ones for example)? If that is not the case visit %appdata%\TS3Client\styles and /rename/move/delete "x_chat.qss for test purposes and see if the problem persists.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    1) This looks like normal behaviour from the tooltip to me. You can style them with
    Code:
    QToolTip
    You can also deactivate those on the client side via 'Options -> Design -> Channel Tree -> Show tooltip on hover'.

2) Does this also happen if you are you using a different theme (one of the default ones for example)? If that is not the case visit %appdata%\TS3Client\styles and /rename/move/delete "x_chat.qss for test purposes and see if the problem persists.
    None of that helped also it only does it on this theme and one called greenekg

Thread Information