Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: GC 2018 Badges

  1. #16
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Posts
    10

    Solved Tim Speak Code inside!

    Here you go XJN4WJZEJN

    Have fun
    Last edited by dante696; August 21st, 2018 at 09:33 PM. Reason: merged. we do not need another thread with same content

  2. #17
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    17
    Thank you very much!
    Can't go to gamescom this year so it's nice

  3. #18
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks for codes if someone gets "Played at Gamescom 2018" could you share it please?

    Thanks

  4. #19
    Join Date
    June 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirling View Post
    Thanks for codes if someone gets "Played at Gamescom 2018" could you share it please?

    Thanks
    the first post of the topic

  5. #20
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by -|GOLD|- View Post
    the first post of the topic
    it's Visited, not Played

  6. #21
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    9
    Found Tim Speak : XJN4WJZEJN

  7. #22
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Posts
    1
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Posts
    4
    BJCFQBU53C - Played at Gamescom 2018

  9. #24
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    386
    3 new badges and everyone can use it?
    great job xD

  10. #25
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3
    Cheers buddy!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Location
    Berlin, Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    160
    All 4 public badge codes:

    • Name:  gamescom_2018_64.png
Views: 4602
Size:  2.0 KBGamescom 2018: 8CXB49KPJ4
    • Name:  gamescom_2018_64.png
Views: 4602
Size:  2.0 KBGamescom 2018 Hero: BJCFQBU53C
    • Name:  met_tim_64.png
Views: 4566
Size:  2.0 KBMet Tim: XJN4WJZEJN
    • Name:  rbtv_64.png
Views: 4549
Size:  6.0 KBRocketbeans TV: RWGE2NURJZ
    Last edited by dante696; August 22nd, 2018 at 02:49 PM. Reason: removed size.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,344
    Is there a time limit? One was stated on the card that had last year's code.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    June 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Is there a time limit? One was stated on the card that had last year's code.
    Maby people can only redeem it until 1september as the last year (gamescom 2017)

  14. #29
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SossenSystems View Post
    All 4 public badge codes:

    • Name:  gamescom_2018_64.png
Views: 4602
Size:  2.0 KBGamescom 2018: 8CXB49KPJ4
    • Name:  gamescom_2018_64.png
Views: 4602
Size:  2.0 KBGamescom 2018 Hero: BJCFQBU53C
    • Name:  met_tim_64.png
Views: 4566
Size:  2.0 KBMet Tim: XJN4WJZEJN
    • Name:  rbtv_64.png
Views: 4549
Size:  6.0 KBRocketbeans TV: RWGE2NURJZ


    there are 5

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Download.png 
Views:	664 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	17014

  15. #30
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Location
    Berlin, Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiCore View Post
    there are 5

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Download.png 
Views:	664 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	17014
    This is not talk about new badges... I have called all public codes... And these are currently 4!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New TS3 badges (June 2018)
    By DawidF in forum myTeamSpeak
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2019, 05:22 PM
  2. [Resolved] Badges Bugs (More than 3 badges / Badges user do not own)
    By hisroyal in forum Bug Reports [EN/DE]
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: April 29th, 2019, 10:06 AM
  3. [On Todo] Teamspeak 3.1.8 Android, copyright not modified in 2018
    By Dony1131 in forum Android
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2018, 07:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •