Forum

my teamspeak account has been reset. I lost permission on my servers

I recently changed the email from my account on teamspeak and after that on all server I entered my credentials were lost even on my own ts server. enter as guest. how to solve this?

I completed the change and all my servers were deleted, including my own. I had to create another token to access my own. everything happened yesterday, today my teamspeak no longer accepted the password and had to reset it. I lost everything again.

I paid to have security, I have own server and I have read, I have to my teamspeak accont. Now I see that it was better when you had everything illegal.
    Last edited by dadostuffs; August 28th, 2018 at 04:36 AM.

You havn't finished the e-mail change.
    You accepted it in the mail that was send to your old e-mail, but you did not continue accepting it on the second mail that was send to the new e-mail.

Please finish the e-mail change and then login with the new login details.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

resposta

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You havn't finished the e-mail change.
    You accepted it in the mail that was send to your old e-mail, but you did not continue accepting it on the second mail that was send to the new e-mail.

Please finish the e-mail change and then login with the new login details.

I completed the change and all my servers were deleted, including my own. I had to create another token to access my own. everything happened yesterday, today my teamspeak no longer accepted the password and had to reset it. I lost everything again.

They key is not valid any longer because you waited to long to finish the process. It was canceled in our system.

Resetting the password without having the recovery key is a bad idea, we can't do anything if you have done that
    Reset my password and don't have recovery key, cant get my data back
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

They key is not valid any longer because you waited to long to finish the process. It was canceled in our system.

Resetting the password without having the recovery key is a bad idea, we can't do anything if you have done that
    Reset my password and don't have recovery key, cant get my data back

again I lost all of my teamspeak account settings. I logged in now and it is without the configuration of my servers. once again!!!

would it be possible for someone to clean and unlink the emails I used in teamspeak account so I started from the beginning?

What are you doing?????????? How do you lose your stuff over and over again?
    Unfinished requests are deleted automatically already.

What are you doing?????????? How do you lose your stuff over and over again?
    Unfinished requests are deleted automatically already.

what I Faso is: open my client ts, and see that my credentials are gone, and shields too. so I go to the teamspeak website and try to log into my account and simply the password is not accepted! this is what happens the password is simply not accepted anymore. I am obliged to redefine it.

Quote Originally Posted by dadostuffs View Post
    what I Faso is: open my client ts, and see that my credentials are gone, and shields too. so I go to the teamspeak website and try to log into my account and simply the password is not accepted! this is what happens the password is simply not accepted anymore. I am obliged to redefine it.
    again again again again again again again again again again again again again again again again again

Quote Originally Posted by dadostuffs View Post
    again again again again again again again again again again again again again again again again again
    I lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI lost everything againI
    Last edited by dante696; September 6th, 2018 at 01:37 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts

And every time you reset your password you will loose the data again.

We have no explanation why your password should not be accepted from one to another day. This makes no sense for us.

After a password reset your account data is cleared already. There is nothing we can do with the account data.
    The only thing i can offer is a deletion of the whole account.

Exclamation

Next time be sure and write down your password in a safe place and don't spam the forums over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by MCGamingDE View Post
    Next time be sure and write down your password in a safe place and don't spam the forums over and over again
    Are you sure about this

He may try it

Thread Information