Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Thread: Media Pack

Media Pack

(I should create this thread in the off-topic section but I'm not permitted to post something in this place @ mod - please move)

On the teamspeak.com homepage, there's something like mediapack and I did contact the support on the given e-Mail address but after some weeks no anwser.

So my question is: where can I get the full media-pack like fonts/backgrounds/effects and more? or did I miss-understand it.

Same for me...

So you contacted TeamSpeak, but didn't even know for what? The font and logos can be downloaded from the website, though I doubt that TeamSpeak wants you to use their non-logo assets, including their web design and fonts, for your own stuff. Media kits often include logos (already available), photos of people (we all know how Tim Speak looks), press releases and a company description.
    Last edited by Chris; September 25th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.

I know for what I did contact them ([email protected]) and the only things I can download are: Stacked Logo, Inline Logo & Colors.
    Anyway thanks

Wow, just wow, this Forum....

As stated on the Teamspeak Website:

Please see below, an overview of our new brand. Our full brand guidelines are available in our media pack which is available on request. If you have any questions or specific requests, please get in touch at [email protected] and our team will be happy to help.

So is it? Or is it not?

„available on request“ - i requested the Full Brand guidelines and Media pack

„our team will be happy to help“ - really?

There are so many loyal Teamspeak Users and CUSTOMERS on this OFFICIAL Support Forum paying Money for licenses, hosted Servers or hosting own Servers giving so much value and effort to the Teamspeak Community.

But the answers they get on this Forum are often just unsatisfying or even impudent, not answering or willing to answer the question at all.

Thread Information