Forum

Reason of ban by spam protection

Hey,
    Is there any way to check, which action is currently causing my ban? The client log does unfortunately not show anything and on the server, where I had the issue, I don't had the permission to view the server log so I couldn't identify the cause of it.

Code:
    <18:03:41> This action is currently not possible due to spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:03:41> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:03:45> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:03:45> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:03:49> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:03:53> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:03:55> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:03:57> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:01> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:05> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:05> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:09> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:13> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:15> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:16> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:17> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:21> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:25> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:25> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:29> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:33> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    <18:04:36> This action is currently not possible because of spam protection. Try again in a few seconds.
    Even after a restart of the TS3 client, it did not stop. This issue also only happened on one server, although I was connected to three other servers too.

I believe it had something todo with my hotkey profile (pressing and releasing a button), but as I couldn't find any information in the logs, it was unpossible to verify it.

As I had this issue only on one server, where I don't had permissions to view the server log: If there is no log entry in the servers log, can you please add it there and als an information to the client log, that the user can see it too - even when he doesn't have enough permissions to view the server log?

Thank you very much!

Read and understand this.

Is there English version of this document?

Also, is it possible to modify the flood point values? That would come handy in some situations.

English version?

Agree with the last poster about the need for an english version of that doc

There is no English version of that document. Most of the stuff on yat.qa is in German only as I consider it to be TeamSpeak's job to document that in the first place.

Action flood points cannot be changed.

That happens when u sending too many messages to users in the same time or u poke them too many times.

And would there be a way to make some actions not trigger awarding flood points? I've very strict policy for flood points because of people who jump around channels and spam but it's affecting sometimes normal users. I wish I could "whitelist" some actions or change the values.

Also, isn't that article in German only about query clients?

yat.qa/ressourcen/voice-client-anti-flood

Thread Information