Forum

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Question about server licenses

Hello,

I have server with Non-Profit License, and I just looked into https://www.teamspeak.com/en/features/pricing/ and I don't see NPL anymore.

Does it mean that NPL licenses doesn't exist anymore?

If I have NPL license, will be renewed? Or I have to buy Gamer License?
    Last edited by dante696; January 9th, 2019 at 11:41 PM. Reason: merged

This thread should keep you busy for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Air SeaTac View Post
    This thread should keep you busy for a while
    I read it, but I still don't know, because from 5th page they mostly talk in German and I don't speak German.

Just simple question, I already have NPL license for many years and I don't know if my license get renewed or if I have to pay for Gamer License (it is too expensive, so probrably I will move to Discord).

Quote Originally Posted by tomsk View Post
    Just simple question, I already have NPL license for many years and I don't know if my license get renewed or if I have to pay for Gamer License (it is too expensive, so probrably I will move to Discord).
    I don't think anyone knows at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Air SeaTac View Post
    I don't think anyone knows at the moment
    But I need official statement from TeamSpeak team ASAP, because my license will expiry in 2 months and I have quite big server (around 80 users online), so I have to know if it will be renewed or if I have to move to another platform, because 100 USD for license is too much, I need to pay physical server too.

On forum the tech support can not give you an answer for this.
    If you need help with that then please get in touch with our Sales department and create a ticket.
    Last edited by dante696; January 10th, 2019 at 10:56 AM. Reason: removed second create
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by strrong View Post
    I don't get why you guys closed npl licenses..
    You don't have to "get" it, it's their business decision and they are free to explain it or not, that's up to their decision.
    The obvious problem is lack of communication. Sheer lack of communication, especially regarding NPL status in the past, and current licensing state at present.

My service npl has to renew automatically soon, and the read comments open ticket to service npl and this was answer from them:

Hello,

If there won't be any different information announced on our official website, the license will renew automatically.

Thank you.
    I am calm that at the moment renew automatically until further notice

Quote Originally Posted by skorpe View Post
    My service npl has to renew automatically soon, and the read comments open ticket to service npl and this was answer from them:
    I am calm that at the moment renew automatically until further notice
    I plan on switching my server back to 32 slots the day before renewal just in case it doesn't auto renew and shuts down due to too many slots hosted

Well my NPL did get renewed at december for the next 6/7 months, so I didn't lost it.
    I think you shouldn't lose it too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Non-Profit

Alright, So I have called every last hosting company that is listed on the Teamspeak website. I am looking to obtain a non-profit license and when I try to apply for it, it takes me to other hosting companies etc. I tried calling every last on the list and the phones were either disconnected or the number didn't work. I am looking to obtain a non-profit license. If someone could help me I would appreciate it. if you need my email for further information I would be glad to give that to you.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Last edited by dante696; January 16th, 2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: merged

NPL license

Hey. That's not fair for the clients who pay for the gamer license while a lot of public servers uses NPL license for free. NPL license shouldn't exist anymore. I want to mark that unfair situation. I hope NPL license will be deleted permanently. There is no sense to buy gamer license when somebody got 512 slots for free. It doesn't have any sense to buy gamer license then.
    Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Well_Skilled View Post
    I hope NPL license will be deleted permanently.
    im sure a lot of people will love you for that... not
    what stopped you to get the same license as we did just the time when we did? right... nothing... but you didnt.. and this should be our fault now?

Non-Profit Lizenz

Hallo in diesen Thread geht es um folgenes undzwar gibt es keine Non-Profit Lizenz mehr aber wo her kriegt man dann noch welche wenn man kein geld für die lizenz hat weil ich brauche eine lizenz und habe halt kein geld
    Last edited by dante696; March 13th, 2019 at 12:44 AM. Reason: merged

Wurde hier im Thread doch schon beantwortet?

Die NPL gibt es nicht mehr. Bestehende NP-Lizenzen werden zwar noch erneuert aber neue werden nicht mehr ausgestellt.

Die NPL wird durch die Sponsorship-Lizenz ersetzt - Wenn du deinen Server anderweitig vergrößern willst must du eine Gamer-Lizenz kaufen. Wenn du kein Geld hast, dann hast du schlicht gesagt "Pech gehabt".
    Ich finde die Situation selbst derzeit sehr suboptimal und die Preise für die "Gamer-Lizenz" unfassbar überzogen... 100 Slots sollten mal Minimum kostenlos sein meiner Meinung nach - Aber darum geht es hier nicht.

Infos zu den Lizenzmodellen findest du hier:
    https://sales.teamspeakusa.com/users/register.php

Obwohl Ich das mit der Sponsorship-Lizenz immernoch nicht ganz verstehe (also wie man an eine ran kommt) aber das wird eine Mail ans Sales-Team regeln können

Thread Information