Forum

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

non-profit license

Hello. my friends
    I need non-profit license for my teamspeak server. but when that i visit http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php it Will be transferred to FIND A HOSTING COMPANY page(https://www.teamspeak.com/en/more/find-a-host/).
    What should I do until get non-profit Licensing? I need It so much
    Last edited by dante696; April 1st, 2019 at 09:42 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Azarshin View Post
    Hello. my friends
    I need non-profit license for my teamspeak server. but when that i visit http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php it Will be transferred to FIND A HOSTING COMPANY page(https://www.teamspeak.com/en/more/find-a-host/).
    What should I do until get non-profit Licensing? I need It so much
    There is no such thing like NPL License anymore. It is over, not available for new claims. End of an era. Forget your plans about getting a TS server on your own with NPL license, it won't happen.
    However, there will be a new license, probably called Sponsorship license or something like that... but for now, that is also unavailable. For the time being, if you want a TS Server with more than 32 slots, you can take only 1 way all the way down... and its the payable way. You have to purchase one and pay for it. Or you can look for similar voice chats, alternatively, but that can't be discussed on these boards.

Sponsor License?

So you have a link to it then it links off to purchasing servers, where do I register? I mean come on, update your site don't just redirect people, Teamspeak seems to be slowly dying day by day, the support is trash and I can't find any info on this type of license.

NPL License

I've seen a lot of talk about this and I was wondering how to get an npl license because I know they had, or still have npl licenses and I would like to know if anyone can answer my question before I make a ticket on how to get one because I have a server but I don't want to need to pay money for the "Gamers" license or whatever it's called when I just want some more slots and the ability for 2 servers.
    Last edited by dante696; April 26th, 2019 at 12:36 AM. Reason: merged

Please do not create a ticket. The Sales department can not help you.
    Nobody can get a new NPL. We do not accept requests for this license any longer.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

NPL for 512 slots as it used to be

Hello guys,

i wanted to set up a new ts server and need the npl for it. it used to be 512 slots for 2 virtual servers but at the moment i cannot find where to order it. On the website its only 32 slots for one virtual server which is by far not enough.

Any ideas of how to get the right license? I love ts3 and dont want to switch to discord only because im too dumb to order the right license file. And 300 bucks for 512 slots is wayyyyy to expensive though.

Ty in advance and BR,
    mou
    Last edited by dante696; April 29th, 2019 at 04:38 PM. Reason: merged

@mods: Thanks for merging the posts and for the info written above.

Too bad im not longer able to use ts as i used it for my clan for like 15 years (both ts2 and ts3) now everything has an end and since the way licensing of ts3 has changed it now seems that even teamspeak has one

Thank you for this great product and cya on other voice chat programs!

Non-profit license

Hello,

will the NPL (non-profit license) still work? The https://sales.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php page is redirected to another location. I was looking for information, but unsubstantiated information is written everywhere. Can anyone please send me a link to the official statement from Teamspeak?

Alternatively, can a moderator or a Teamspeak team work directly to comment on this?

Thank you.
    Last edited by dante696; May 16th, 2019 at 08:46 PM. Reason: merged, see post 1

TeamSpeak 3 Non-Profit License

Hallo,

Ich habe eine sehr alte TeamSpeak 3 Non-Profit License aber hatte den TS3 Server länger nicht mehr in Betrieb gehabt

kann es sein das die Lizenz ablaufen ist und können Sie mir bitte wieder freischalten ?? oder geht das nicht mehr ??

vielen Dank für ihre Bemühungen

2019-08-21 17:53:10.803147|ERROR |Accounting | |License ID: 548611 expired
    2019-08-21 17:53:10.803238|ERROR |Accounting | |license is invalid!

Ausgelaufene NPLs werden nicht mehr verlängert.
    Es werden auch keine NPLs mehr ausgestellt.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Every TeamSpeak Server is shipped with a free default license for 32 slots. These licenses have expiration dates (in this case July 1st, 2020). We're updating these licenses on a regular basis... so no worries... if you keep your server up-to-date, you won't have issues.
    Does that mean that we who use NPL and comply with the standards can be calm?

Quote Originally Posted by skorpe View Post
    Does that mean that we who use NPL and comply with the standards can be calm?
    Expired NPLs will not be longer renewed. They have been replaced by the new sponsorship program.

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai_Mizu View Post
    Expired NPLs will not be longer renewed. They have been replaced by the new sponsorship program.
    Excuse me? Is this your way of announcing that you are completely disabling NPL licenses?

If your NPL already has expired, it won't get renewed again.

Afaik it will still automatically renew itself, as long as the license is in use and your server is online, by right of continuance I guess.

Hello, NPL licenses will renew as long as the server is active and on the latest server version.
    It is also advisable to update your Linux or Windows machine.
    cordially

Thread Information