Forum

Thread: 100usd???

100usd???

Master License Agreement for Authorized Teamspeak Host providers (ATHPs)

Dear Sirs
    With respect to the above Agreement, we wish to advise you of a change in our procedures under Section 11 Licensing Fees.
    The Agreement requires payment by yourselves within 14 days of the invoice date. It further provides that a rate of interest be applicable for any payment received thereafter. These terms will remain in place. However, with immediate effect, Teamspeak will now charge a Late Payment Collection fee of US$100.00 for any payment received after the aforementioned 14 days payment period. Furthermore, Teamspeak will suspend the License if payment is not received by the close of business on the 17thdays after invoice date and will terminate the License if payment in full, including the late payment administration charge, is not received within 13 days thereafter (i.e. 30 days after the invoice date). Should we terminate the License in this manner, any subsequent License issued to such an ATHP will be on an advance payment basis only.
    This change in procedure will not affect the vast majority of ATHPs who pay on time; it is solely our intent to ensure we are paid in a timely manner by allour ATHPs, in accordance with the terms of our Agreement.
    WTF is this? 100usd? Are you nuts?

WTF is this? 100usd? Are you nuts?
    Yeah we hate this, but teamspeak must also finance itself.
    Here some more deals if you can't afford it.

Yup, welcome to teamspeak mate.
    TS3-Client Soundpack: „Welcome to TeamSpeak“

And why exactly don't you pay in time?

Well punctual pay back and forth, whether the whole is not in a legal gray zone will put out in the next few weeks.

Since Teamspeak itself does not offer the possibility to make an Automated Payment via Paypal abo or direct debit. You can simply forget the whole thing or find yourself on vacation or not be able to illness due to illness

google translate

This was a necessary step to offset the expenses we have running after the few outliers that don't make their payments on time.
    It will only ever affect those very few that do not pay their invoice in time. The vast majority of people (ie. those that pay their bills on time) will not have to pay the late payment fee.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

The expenses? What expenses? Those expenses worth 100usd? We are paying for a license that doesn't cost anything to you if there are 1000 or 10000 licenses out there. Sometimes we forget to pay because we have to deal with a lot of licenses and payments and you don't offer us the chance to automate the payments. This is abusive.

I think there's nothing you can do now

I suppose that only affects ATHPs but if there is really no way to automate these payments that's certainly something that could be improved.

I'd also be interested in support for recurring payments for the AAL / Gamer license so I don't forget to renew it.

Overall, the current licensing website looks a little old-fashioned as if they just stitched something together.

Quote Originally Posted by dobledosis View Post
    The expenses? What expenses? Those expenses worth 100usd? We are paying for a license that doesn't cost anything to you if there are 1000 or 10000 licenses out there. Sometimes we forget to pay because we have to deal with a lot of licenses and payments and you don't offer us the chance to automate the payments. This is abusive.
    Money you have now is more worth then money you have in X days.

I think that's normal thing. People should not argue with that. I would make the same.

Thread Information